Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

is it Ok if u book an online appointment first and pay after 3 days?

Banned
    Nope, you need to pay first like BDO ( i used bdo ) ,then after 24 hours that is the time you can book your appointment online

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Nope, you need to pay first like BDO ( i used bdo ) ,then after 24 hours that is the time you can book your appointment online
    ohh really,,what happen then i already book an online appointment but im gonna pay it on Tuesday.does my booking is invalid now?thanks a lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodannetaylor View Post
    ohh really,,what happen then i already book an online appointment but im gonna pay it on Tuesday.does my booking is invalid now?thanks a lot.
    when you gonna submit it or when is your appointment date

when you gonna submit it or when is your appointment date
    march 20. is that ok?

Banned
    Why dont you email VFS,and enquire about it....make sure to email them,they will reply to you in just 24 hours,you wouldnt put in mess cause you are from DAVAO,

Oppps it was saturday there,send them email on monday morning then,

Why dont you email VFS,and enquire about it....make sure to email them,they will reply to you in just 24 hours,you wouldnt put in mess cause you are from DAVAO,

Oppps it was saturday there,send them email on monday morning then,
    do u have an email address of VFS? thank u so much.

Banned
    do u have an email address of VFS? thank u so much.
    http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspx

lol you made me laugh

click the........ CONTACT US...scroll down and you can see the email add there

Hiya Mrs. J! does really necessary to wait for 24hrs before you can set an appointment? what if ill pay like 20th of this months @10 am ... so need to wait for 24 hrs?

thanks....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaloves7 View Post
    Hiya Mrs. J! does really necessary to wait for 24hrs before you can set an appointment? what if ill pay like 20th of this months @10 am ... so need to wait for 24 hrs?

thanks....
    Step 6. Select British Embassy

* a. If you paid from 12 MN to 1:00 p.m.: Submission can be made the day after payment

* b. If you paid from 1:00 p.m. to 12 MN: Submission can be made 2 days after payment

and read this,http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspx#6

opppsss.... i missed that! thanks Mrs.J got it....I have a question about bank statement. I supposed to submit my application last February ( this is a spouse visa as well like Rod ) but due to the delay of our marriage license from NSO and the renewal of my passport i found i wee problem of my docs. The latest bank statement that i have from my husband is the month of January 2009.

Can this will affect my application? thanks in advance Mrs. J and Rod

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaloves7 View Post
    opppsss.... i missed that! thanks Mrs.J got it....I have a question about bank statement. I supposed to submit my application last February ( this is a spouse visa as well like Rod ) but due to the delay of our marriage license from NSO and the renewal of my passport i found i wee problem of my docs. The latest bank statement that i have from my husband is the month of January 2009.

Can this will affect my application? thanks in advance Mrs. J and Rod
    you can just submit the marriage license copy from your local registrar office,you dont need to show the NSO copy,just makes you long being apart but make sure while waiting for a visa to release,have apply the copy from NSO,ECO are making some enquiries anyway,so its just a trick so you wont be apart that long,example this should be a bit different story but its a matter of trick to make the process of waiting and waiting and wating makes us a bit shorter time,when the decision from my annulment come,i submit my application already,so while waiting for the visa,i prepare and sort all the copy ,also NSO copy so just in case interview arise,i have all the documents on my hand to be ready to show to ECO

P.S cant you just told him to scan it to you the march statement

Step 6. Select British Embassy

* a. If you paid from 12 MN to 1:00 p.m.: Submission can be made the day after payment

* b. If you paid from 1:00 p.m. to 12 MN: Submission can be made 2 days after payment

and read this,http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspx#6
    The issue is when the payment reaches the embassy account.

When we submitted our application, I was able to book appointment before we paid the fee.

Due to flight delays I arrived a day late in Manila, the day before we were due to submit our application. We finally paid at 4pm phil time and when we arrived at the appointment the next day, even though we had the receipt, they would not let us submit our application because the payment had not arrived in the embassy bank account.

Banned
    yah ,thats why i dont want her to mess up things cause she is living in Davao,easy to any applicants living near to makati (VFS)

U can always reschedule ur online appoinment, just cancel the current appoinment and book after u pay..doesn't affect any, as long as you cancel it.

In my experienced, I booked my appoinment the following day we arrived in the philippines ( I was in Norway have to flew back to Manila to process spouse due to some reasons) but we didn't able to submit that day we booked so I cancelled the night before, and re scheduled with another day...not a problem at all, as long as u cancelled of course before the day you booked but not able to meet.

if ur coming here to stay in makati for days y dont u submitted it in person,like i paid in the morning to bdo then went to embassy to submitted my doc the day after i paid my doc, i went there in the morning b4 9 am im already there at the embassy.the guard will gv u the number then wait to be called ur number to the counter where u submitted ur doc.

Respected Member
    Hello..

I paid the visa fee first and booked my appointment same day!..

I used BDO Bank..

Good luck for your visa application!..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.jmajor View Post
    yah ,thats why i dont want her to mess up things cause she is living in davao,easy to any applicants living near to makati (vfs)
    woww,,thank you for this idea..i pay tomorrow here in davao at bdo cash,i will re schedule again,i well go through the process,it so nice having this kind of website it helps a lots.and it will probably tues i can re schedule again.

hello, im new to this site

woww,,thank you for this idea..i pay tomorrow here in davao at bdo cash,i will re schedule again,i well go through the process,it so nice having this kind of website it helps a lots.and it will probably tues i can re schedule again.
    - you have to be sure, where to pay for the visa, coz i think its only for the charterred banks, and i saw in embassy site that those banks are only in manila and 1 in cebu.......do u have an idea, that the UK embassy now needs a medical test?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rayofLight View Post
    ...do u have an idea, that the UK embassy now needs a medical test?
    No,they dont require medical test in the Uk embassy,read your other post on the other thread,Mod aro already reply on you

Quote Originally Posted by rayofLight View Post
    - you have to be sure, where to pay for the visa, coz i think its only for the charterred banks, and i saw in embassy site that those banks are only in manila and 1 in cebu.......do u have an idea, that the UK embassy now needs a medical test?
    i think it is ok to pay here in davao.

No,they dont require medical test in the Uk embassy,read your other post on the other thread,Mod aro already reply on you
    hi there,,i just ask if we can pay cash at any BDO branch in the Philippines right?

Banned
    Difinitely yesssssssssssssssss,i paid it in cash

Thread Information