Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

does bank statement should be stamp by the bank?please help

does bank statement should be stamp by the bank?please help

No.

Once you have provided all the original documents of your husband's bank statement it is then sufficient.

Each page of the statement has:
    His complete name,
    Account Number
    Branch Sort code number
    Bank & Branch name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    No.

Once you have provided all the original documents of your husband's bank statement it is then sufficient.

Each page of the statement has:
    His complete name,
    Account Number
    Branch Sort code number
    Bank & Branch name.
    ahh ok thank you so much,,my husband provide only 3 months credit statement is that ok already?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodannetaylor View Post
    ahh ok thank you so much,,my husband provide only 3 months credit statement is that ok already?

CREDIT CARD STATEMENT? ERMMM that's what he owes... that's not savings or current account... Credit card statements are just additional documents but not needed.

It is a must to have:
    CURRENT BANK STATEMENTS (where it reflects all his earnings are being paid in & his monthly outgoings) - should be 6 months
    SAVINGS (is a plus factor)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    CREDIT CARD STATEMENT? ERMMM that's what he owes... that's not savings or current account... Credit card statements are just additional documents but not needed.

It is a must to have:
    CURRENT BANK STATEMENTS (where it reflects all his earnings are being paid in & his monthly outgoings) - should be 6 months
    SAVINGS (is a plus factor)
    ahh ok,,thank you so much for that information..may God bless you.

Respected Member
    It must be at least 6 months worth of ORIGNAL Bank statements that clearly show all income and expendature.

If the statements are originals, then they will have the banks address and account details on them, may have some colour in the logos and may also have printing on the back as well.

Printouts of Internet bank accounts won't be accepted,

Also, if the statement says "page 1 of 3, page 2 of 3, page 3 of 3" etc, then make sure ALL THREE PAGES are included as they may think you are trying to hide something.

Because I had financial difficulties in the past, my bank statements a year ago looked very poor, with overdrafts and missed payements and bank charges.

Once I got myself back on track, I waited until I had obtained 6 months worth of HEALTHY bank statements and sent them off with the rest of the paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Belmontboy View Post

Printouts of Internet bank accounts won't be accepted,
    My bank do not send me statements, so I only submitted internet statements and that was OK.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    My bank do not send me statements, so I only submitted internet statements and that was OK.

With this is also fine, some opt not to receive paper statements, some are just all online banking, some has got both.

If your husband is receiving paper statements then submit the paper statements. IF NOT, then use the Online Statements (just let him mention in his letter of support that all he has got are all online statements).

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    Cool !!

I stand corrected - (I think i'd read that somewhere but more and more people have internet accounts so it seems fair to accept them)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Belmontboy View Post
    Cool !!

I stand corrected - (I think i'd read that somewhere but more and more people have internet accounts so it seems fair to accept them)

Just make sure to download it directly from the website of the Bank (it will show the time & date when it was downloaded, the web address/path at the bottom of each page). Do not copy and paste it or put it on Excel spreadsheet or Word document.

Banned
    HI Roda,as far as i know it should be 6 (six) months ,of bank statement or savings account rather,6 months payslip ,not a credit statements

and i just notice since your post yesterday,seems you are not prepared enough and you gonna submit all your documents on next week, filipina prepared it like a month or so......to gather all the documents,well if you had an appointment on VFS online for them to submit your documents as you say next week ,you better spend hours here reading and searching on the forum for you to be able to add more on your douments,

we are wishing you good luck on your application anyway

I took the easy way out. Just one ISA statement and payslip printouts.
    Obviously, an ISA account of £10 would not be justified. So a couple of thousands will do fine. No need for months of bank statements if you have a healthy ISA account.

Best Wishes

Thank you to all of your opinions,my husband got a 1 year bank statement,just wondering how much savings the embassy need in order to pass the visa.

Thank you to all of your opinions,my husband got a 1 year bank statement,just wondering how much savings the embassy need in order to pass the visa.
    If I am an ECO/ECM, i will look for £5k evidence. But then I'm not an ECO.

Banned
    2500 to 3000 £ are you gonna apply spouse visa right,so i think it doesnt matter how much his savings as long as he got nice job that can support you,because my friend showed less on that amount,but they got thier visa approved,its just how he earn for his self and he can support you,and it would be help for you both to present some budget statement,

i know some members will say that wouldnt necessary or they didnt do that budget statement ,but for me the issue here is satisfy the eco,meaning the more prove of relationship etc...etc.... the better for you to grant a visa

Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    £5000 of savings?????

Thats a HUGE sum of money, and something that can take years to save up, particularly in todays financial climate.

Are you saying that Marriage is only for rich people ?

Exclamation

Read Joeblogg's post. Some might answer your queries:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ighlight=%A394

No.... she's not

I think that Mrs J has a valid point...

... which is, the easier you make it for the ECO/ECM officer, the easier it is
    for him to approve the visa application.

If u don't show "reasonable" savings, then there is more likely to be a larger investigation into your job
    and current financial situation.... ie if you are showing high income, then why no savings (that's
    a question that I would ponder on).

... no savings then leads onto your accomodation.... is the mortgage above your means, is the rent
    too high etc etc .... one thing leads onto another.

Also, no savings = the possibility of relying on the state in the "bad" times.
    Again, this goes against the terms of the visa. So they want to avoid that situation.

All these things are inter-related. One "negative" (no/little savings) impacts across the whole application
    & starts them questioning many other things.

I'm not saying you HAVE to show "reasonable" savings..... but I'm sure it hurries the decision along.

... and £5k . huge ? Low in my opinion

Thread Information