Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Inquiry

Inquiry

Hi I am new in this site. I am just feeling so sad after my family visitor visa was refused. The ECO gave me a chance to appeal. I just want to know if where is the best place to lodge my appeal. If in our British Embassy here in manila or let my sponsor lodge it in the AIT in the UK? Please do help me sort my confusions. Thanks.

how they refuse u?thye havent gv u a call for interview?they just refuse u right away?will i dont know how to answer u if where u can reaplly but most of the members here knows.goodluck for ur apeal again hope taht this time u will be granted.

Re: Family Visitor Visa Refused

Thanks for your concern. I was refused even I have been to the UK twice already. The reason for their refusal was I was not so clear with my last application when I told them I will just be staying in the UK for 2 months but stayed in the UK for almost 6 months. They don't care if visas are really issued 6 months in minimum as they are. What they care most is the honesty. So, to all who will applying for Visa for a second time, you need be honest. Previous immigration history for the applicant and family members can be taken into consideration by the immigration officer. You will be expected to detail this information on your application, so it is important to be clear and descriptive where needed.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergidd View Post
    Thanks for your concern. I was refused even I have been to the UK twice already. The reason for their refusal was I was not so clear with my last application when I told them I will just be staying in the UK for 2 months but stayed in the UK for almost 6 months. They don't care if visas are really issued 6 months in minimum as they are. What they care most is the honesty. So, to all who will applying for Visa for a second time, you need be honest. Previous immigration history for the applicant and family members can be taken into consideration by the immigration officer. You will be expected to detail this information on your application, so it is important to be clear and descriptive where needed.
    Yip I agree..Honesty is the best policy so always be true and honest even with your first visa application and so on..Good luck to you and I guess you can appeal because when I was refused visa for 6 months visit last 2007 to UK..There was a letter saying that I can appeal if I want to but I wasn't bothered at all..

All the best!..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Hi Shayla. Thanks for getting back to me. Anyway, what was the kind of visa you applied when you were denied? What was the cause of refusal? If you didnt appeal, did you re apply again and manage to get a new visa with the new application? After how many months did you wait after re applying?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergidd View Post
    Hi Shayla. Thanks for getting back to me. Anyway, what was the kind of visa you applied when you were denied? What was the cause of refusal? If you didnt appeal, did you re apply again and manage to get a new visa with the new application? After how many months did you wait after re applying?
    Hi there!

Last Dec 2006 I applied 6 months visit visa to UK and was refused last Jan 2007... I never appeal at all but I applied for another visa which is spouse visa last Nov 2008 and up to now still waiting for the result..Tomorrow my visa application will turn 16 weeks so hoping next week I will receive a good news and not the negative result..I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it as always!

Caused of refusal was I am minor applying for a visit visa to UK and will be traveling alone.....

God bless you and I wish you all the luck!
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Thread Information