Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

" additional Information " question in VAF4

We are nearing the completion of or Vaf4 application.In the additional information question we are not sure what to add.we have addressed a few issues with any answers we feel needed more clarifcation.We were thinking of concluding with a small paragraph about my fiancee gaining knowlege of the cultural differences that lay ahead

We would be grateful if anyone has good suggestion for this question

Thanks

Banned
    that is the part where i just put the answer w/c it always dis appear on your last thread that u did, i am shy to tell you that again that wasnt necessary to say,have u fixed the answer that when u review the answer it keep getting dis appear ? about fiancee assets ?

We read in the FAQS on visa application website the following ..:I'm reviewing my application and some answers that I have written don't seem to be displayed. What should I do?
    Be assured that the answers you have given are sent to us even though they sometimes might not show. However, please feel free to hand-write comments on the application form should you wish to.

yes thankyou we have put fiance assets in additional information,
    What is w/c?

Hi

As you say, we found on some sections of the form the meaning was not clear, and in a couple of areas, there seemed to be contradictions in what they were asking, so we used this section to explain our understanding or add where the answer section was too small.

One bit asked how we were staying in contact/providing financial support since we last met, but as we were together in Phils submitting the application, we explained this here.

Also it asked when we were last together, and we put my return date to the UK, two days after the date we submitted the form, so we explained this too.

We referred in each case to the section we were expanding upon.

As my fiancee had quit her job on my request so she could return to Phils and I could support her, she indicated 'unemployed', but we wanted to show that she had been working for several years previously, so we indicated this on the additional info. section. Hope this helps

Good Luck!
    S J

Thread Information