Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Obviously you haven't been following the thread too closely....
    lol lol, i just found this topic very interesting......
    Too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Sconnie View Post
    Hoy !!!!

You promised not to tell......
    Sorry, I forgot mate!

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post

hehehe nice one Toks

Do you think the SUN would be interested in the story

Sconnie, I will get you Max Cliffords number you will make a fortune
    The sun would be interested for sure, although having seen his legs I think you'd find more meat on a drumstick from KFC

Dec would welcome me as a celebrity anytime ha ha
    Ant and Dec have much larger foreheads though!

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    how are your dancing feet, we could always go for strictly comes dancing or dancing on ice, heh you could even if get your own show exposing other "Oh my god she is a he" scammers, LOL
    Our John's a bit of a mover and can really oil his way around a dance floor. I can't hear the song Agadoo without thinking of him.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Let's not be quick to judge, guys, coz we don't know the real story. It would not be fair to the person concerned.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

I always use the Bosses avatar pic on my profiles and the quality of replies has improved as a result

P.S I have always liked labradors
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

hi im a flipina married to uk guy,its feels bad to think that u think that we r most filipina are scammers,not all pilipinas and if u meet pilipinas asking for money its ur foult that u beleive in them and send them money,u shouldent send them money not unless if u meet them and u r married to her.i dont ask money to my husband even now i work and sopport myself while his working in uk.when i get to uk i will work to sopport my kids and help my husband to save for our future.its not fair for us to be called a scammers,and like the other memebr here sayss that sometimes the scammers use defferent picure like a movie star picture ive seen that so many and usually gays r the one who use that.

Quote Originally Posted by nids123 View Post
    hi im a flipina married to uk guy,its feels bad to think that u think that we r most filipina are scammers,not all pilipinas and if u meet pilipinas asking for money its ur foult that u beleive in them and send them money,u shouldent send them money not unless if u meet them and u r married to her.i dont ask money to my husband even now i work and sopport myself while his working in uk.when i get to uk i will work to sopport my kids and help my husband to save for our future.its not fair for us to be called a scammers,and like the other memebr here sayss that sometimes the scammers use defferent picure like a movie star picture ive seen that so many and usually gays r the one who use that.
    No one is saying or thinking anything like what you are imagining above, so please stop this kind of post.

One of the members of this forum might have had his/her picture abused by some unknown person in an other website, that is what this thread is about, the moderators of this forum are investigating and will report back how and when they feel fit.

OK.

Smile and be happy, we all love, trust and cherish our Filipino partners.
    JOHN and VANESSA

Banned
    It is now clear that it was a definite identity hijacking.

The person in question has been advised to contact the site to try to adjust, delete or change the details.

So all speculations and suspicions have gone, please folks take care of where you post your pictures, and never, never, ever post your mail address on open forums.

This matter is closed, but the thread will be left open because it is an eye opener.

Thanks Dom for this feedback. everyone must take care.
    JOHN and VANESSA

Respected Member
    Thanks Dom for this feedback. everyone must take care.
    The problem is that if you publish your photos anywhere on the Internet, even on this site, you are leaving yourself open to someone using your photos for other purposes. And you may never find out unless you or someone who knows you stumbles upon them.

thanks MOD DOM.. this will be an eye opener for all of us,to be very careful in posting any personal infos or pictures in a forum or a website..

The person who stole the photo had already been caught out as a scammer but it just goes to show how easy it is for someone to steal other peoples photos just to scam people.

There are Filipinos out there giving Filipinos a bad name which is sad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    The person who stole the photo had already been caught out as a scammer but it just goes to show how easy it is for someone to steal other peoples photos just to scam people.
    True enough, but it does not clear the damage done to the innocent victim, whose only sin was to post a photo or two on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    There are Filipinos out there giving Filipinos a bad name which is sad

That is true of every nation, not only Filipinos.

The vast majority of people tend to tar everyone with the same brush, without making allowances.

There are, undoubtlely, many, many nice Nigerians, or real honest russian brides but generally we dismiss them authomatically as scammers, because after many yaers of hearing horror stories we have become conditioned to it.

there's been some programs on tv recently about dating scams

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/watchdog/...and_money.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTw85oBaqwo

[SIZE=4]

That is true of every nation, not only Filipinos.

The vast majority of people tend to tar everyone with the same brush, without making allowances.

There are, undoubtlely, many, many nice Nigerians.....but generally we dismiss them authomatically as scammers, because after many yaers of hearing horror stories we have become conditioned to it.
    I'm not a sacmmer honestly...btw, my neighbour has $40M that he can't access without a $5,000 downpayment. If anyone would like to give me their bank details and a payment of $5,000 i promise to give them 50% of the $40M when the money clears. Any takers?

Vanessa says you can have mine ha ha
    JOHN and VANESSA

Thant's kind of her - i'll remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    just because a picture of you or someone else appears on a list, doesn't make them a scammer, they probably dont even know it's been used else where, so you should be careful of what your saying, that's one of the problems with publishing any pictures on the net, anyone can start using and abusing them....
    agree!
    all things are possible!

It is now clear that it was a definite identity hijacking.

The person in question has been advised to contact the site to try to adjust, delete or change the details.

So all speculations and suspicions have gone, please folks take care of where you post your pictures, and never, never, ever post your mail address on open forums.

This matter is closed, but the thread will be left open because it is an eye opener.

thank you Mod for resolving this matter so quicky

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information