Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Open Forum : members TAMPO

These past few months, I have noticed that there are some thread closed due to arguments and some members have tampuhan.
    It was my thread that was closed recently and I have discovered that my friends Kimmi, Juliet and other members have some tampo with each other. And that's include me also.
    I wish this is the right time to release all our TAMPO so that our forum will have a real harmonous relationship with each other and make this forum more lively and peacefully.

TO ALL WHO HAVE TAMPO, PLEASE LET THE THING OF THE PAST IS PAST. LET'S BYGONES BE BYGONES.

To my friend Kimmi, We been chatting for months and have noticed you for being so courteous and sweet.
    To my friend Juliet, This friend of mine is sincere and open one. If she says sorry, I feel sincerety. So, I wish na mag-sorry ka na sana kay Kim. I feel Kim is easy to please. I love you both, and I will be happy for the positive result.

To other members, please peace na! If you have some tampo, this is the right time to say something but in a polite manner please.

To the one who has TAMPO and GALIT w/ me, I said sorry when I PM you last time but it didn't work out. This time, I want to repeat. I have read some of your post last early January saying PEACE.
    Now , I am asking for forgiveness. I am wishing that this time I can read your post in this thread saying PEACE. That will make me happy and I hope the feeling will be mutual.

I wish no more thread closed due to arguments

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    Penny is right...We are here to give and seek advices as well as helping each other and to those who needs our advices and opinions too, that makes this forum lovable to those who read the informative threads here.That is why i noticed that there are loads of newbies everyday.Peace to all ladies here...stop our "baryo-baryohan" style of friendships..Peace and Goodluck to all members here...

I was going to start a thread on this the other day, but backed off in case I got mugged by all the women

Now my guess is most guys on here will agree with the following statement:
    A lot (not all) Filipina's seem to have it in them that ignorance and backstabbing is quite normal to them. Being in contact with a lot of Filipina's on a weekly basis it is a regular occurrence. Now this goes on in any society, but, Filipina's seem to take it to the next level, and from what I have observed over the years it is mainly based on either stubbornness, or jealousy.

Lucky for myself, and the wife, we both tell it how it is to people's faces rather than gathering up the troops behind someones back.

The guys on here, and probably most outsiders looking in who have seen it sneaking in on here over the last few months probably find it disgusting, and for me, pathetic.

This is post is generic, and not appointed at anyone, if it was, I'd name them. You are invited on this forum as a guest as though it is mine and Ping's home, please treat it as such or as we would do with you in the physical world, we'd slam the door behind you.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

God bless you for taking this initiative PennyBarry. Bless you also Gemini63 and the very best wishes to you Kimmi and Juliet. We are all one family and you have all contributed so much to the successful outcomes of so many and the joy of others.

We all have strengths and weaknesses that make us unique and interesting to some, if not everyone. The past is the past. All of the women that have been involved are beautiful in so many ways, inside and out. Let's focus on the positives and leave things we dont like so much to God.

Wishing you much happiness and success for the future!

Kuya Toks.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Thanks for reminding us Boss, I guess kids do need to be reminded sometimes. Cheers!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    You are invited on this forum as a guest as though it is mine and Ping's home, please treat it as such
    i'll have 2 sugars and milk in me coffee scouser Keith and get that horse racing off , i want to watch American idol

cat fighting been going on for months, maybe its lack of sunlight here, is driving the ladies

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

How many times have I said that this is a wonderful 'family' - not just a forum.
    Let's keep it that way.

Love is a many splendoured thing - in the morning mist - two drunks got p****d - etc...etc.

Milk but no sugar for me Keith.

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Milk but no sugar for me Keith.

Al.
    I was milking the bull as you typed

I was milking the bull as you typed
    oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

, please treat it as such or as we would do with you in the physical world, we'd slam the door behind you.
    please dont slam the door boss as we are planning to visit you and ate ping this coming summer
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Wow cant belive you let us Londoners in your house but cheers anyway Guv

I hope those feeling out of sorts with one another settle their differences or agree to disagree.

Although i know its a very phill thing it seems with small phill communities far away from home to have complicated goes on.
    I do see the other side ladies have left the security and familarity of their homeland and in many cases one of the first to ever go abroad let alone become long term residents abroad.
    The amazing community Ping Po and the dodgy scouser have created is remarkable. I owe a tremdous debt to the site as so many do.

So lets all have a group hug and Ladies and Gents if your having a bad day feel free to insult us Londoners we dont mind. We ignore everyone else all the time anyway

Peace love and Jolibees to all
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    .....we are planning to visit you and ate ping this coming summer

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Wow cant belive you let us Londoners in your house but cheers anyway Guv
    That's the cellar your in!

That's the cellar your in!

Cor blimey thank you guv ooo ner

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Cor blimey thank you guv ooo ner
    ...and don't leave that 2 watt bulb on too long!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini63 View Post
    Penny is right...We are here to give and seek advices as well as helping each other and to those who needs our advices and opinions too, that makes this forum lovable to those who read the informative threads here.That is why i noticed that there are loads of newbies everyday.Peace to all ladies here...stop our "baryo-baryohan" style of friendships..Peace and Goodluck to all members here...
    Thanks Gemini! I hope everything will goes well in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    God bless you for taking this initiative PennyBarry. Bless you also Gemini63 and the very best wishes to you Kimmi and Juliet. We are all one family and you have all contributed so much to the successful outcomes of so many and the joy of others.

We all have strengths and weaknesses that make us unique and interesting to some, if not everyone. The past is the past. All of the women that have been involved are beautiful in so many ways, inside and out. Let's focus on the positives and leave things we dont like so much to God.

Wishing you much happiness and success for the future!

Kuya Toks.
    Thanks Kuya, you are right, we are all beautiful,
    I hope there will be positive results after their silence.

I must say I have not noticed anything of this nature taking place, however the best way to resolve this, for us all to take tea together, what do you say, a nice cuppa ?

...and don't leave that 2 watt bulb on too long!
    There is a light I thought you were treating me like a mushroom

Thread Information