Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

spouse visa granted but original documents not return

Hi Guys,

I got my spouse visa today I lodged my application last 22nd December. Im so happy getting it that quick as im expecting the result will be next month. But I am a bit disappointed because the embassy didnt return all my original documents they only returned the chatlogs and the pics i submitted and my passport with the spouse visa.

I believe some of the documents needed in CFO requirements and I need to keep my original documents back :( I tried to call the embassy call center in my cellphone but it keeps giving me the busy tone.

Is there any other way I can speak to embassy since I am here in Bicol right now or I can just go to vfs office next week and ask if i can have my original documents back, I also submitted a photocopy of each documents so Im expecting they will return the original back like they did when I applied my visit visa last year.

Do u guys know any other number I can call to get in touch with them as Im planning to go in my CFO seminar on Tuesday.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Terrie

Congratulations again sis

I dunno why they didnt return ur original copy of ur documents as they dont need them anymore lol maybe they just want to see u in person again

anyway,try to use the Search Function and for sure you will get the answer.

Let's wait for the other member's help aswell.

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Banned
    wow so quick you got the result terri........congratz hmm do you still need those original copy? i got mine back (originals) but the xerox they took it and the bunch of chat logs

P.S British Embassy hotline 8582200 / 8582297 / this one i dont think u need this ,but give a try this is where hubby call for follow up visa 8582398

hope it helps..

Great news...! congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

congrats terri
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrielicious View Post
    Hi Guys,

I got my spouse visa today I lodged my application last 22nd December. Im so happy getting it that quick as im expecting the result will be next month. But I am a bit disappointed because the embassy didnt return all my original documents they only returned the chatlogs and the pics i submitted and my passport with the spouse visa.

I believe some of the documents needed in CFO requirements and I need to keep my original documents back :( I tried to call the embassy call center in my cellphone but it keeps giving me the busy tone.

Is there any other way I can speak to embassy since I am here in Bicol right now or I can just go to vfs office next week and ask if i can have my original documents back, I also submitted a photocopy of each documents so Im expecting they will return the original back like they did when I applied my visit visa last year.

Do u guys know any other number I can call to get in touch with them as Im planning to go in my CFO seminar on Tuesday.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Terrie
    Hello Terri,

Congratulations coz your visa is approved so quick. I lodged my application last Nov 24.2008 and still nothing changes even in the tracking site same result. I'm loosing of hope now
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

congratulations..

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Hello Terri,

Congratulations coz your visa is approved so quick. I lodged my application last Nov 24.2008 and still nothing changes even in the tracking site same result. I'm loosing of hope now
    Hi Shayla,

Thanks.. dont lose hope maybe wait till on the 24th february at exact 3 months after u lodged ur application then maybe it is time u can ask them what is happening with ur application and why it is taking that long.

Think positive sis ur visa will be there soon.

Regards,

Terrie

Congratulations

Respected Member
    Congrats and Good Luck

Congratulations!
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

hi congrats

Respected Member
    Hi Shayla,

Thanks.. dont lose hope maybe wait till on the 24th february at exact 3 months after u lodged ur application then maybe it is time u can ask them what is happening with ur application and why it is taking that long.

Think positive sis ur visa will be there soon.

Regards,

Terrie
    Hi Terrie,

We will be going to phone the Embassy soon and ask why it's taking long time?

Thanks and hope so to receive it soon..

May God bless us all and happy trip
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Hi Terrie,

We will be going to phone the Embassy soon and ask why it's taking long time?

Thanks and hope so to receive it soon..

May God bless us all and happy trip
    Hi Shyla,

I think it is ok to phone the embassy after 3months of waiting because as what they said after 3months there will be a result and it is maybe approve,deny or interview.

A little bit more patience girl Im sure there will be something positive on it that is why it is taking that long. As what I read here the denial for spouse visa is very little possibilities. So think positive.

Goodluck

Terrie

hey guys... am new here in the forum. terrie, congratulations. :-) just wanted to ask what exactly were the requirements you submitted or any other additional supporting documents that helped fast-track the approval? we're planning to submit our application first week of may hope you can help. :-)

[QUOTE=Mjaes;116977]hey guys... am new here in the forum. terrie, congratulations. :-) just wanted to ask what exactly were the requirements you submitted or any other additional supporting documents that helped fast-track the approval? we're planning to submit our application first week of may hope you can help. :-)[/QUOTe

Hi Mjaes,

Thanks. I just submitted what they asking as a requirements in the checklist and understand what they meant and filled out the application. Make sure u submit complete documents and also make sure that ur fiancee or hubby have enough money to support u while u are in the UK and u are not going to ask in public funds.

Keep reading in the forum girl this is a nice and informative forum, what u asking has been ask here before u just have to use the search thingy..

Goodluck to your Application.

Regards,

Terrie

hey terrie congrats! I HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE like yours. I got my passport and other documents last feb.14 but i found out that my original marriage certificate wasn't returned to me. I have submitted 1 original copy of my marriage certificate from the Civil registrars office of Quezon City and one xerox copy and 1 original NSO marriage certificate and 1 copy of it. So I emailed the embassy about it and I haven't gotten any response from them yet. I'm now in the UK , SO IF EVER I get it back I'd just ask them to send it to my sister's address in PHILS. HOPE YOU GET URS BACK.

congrats Terrielicious

congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ANDRES25 View Post
    hey terrie congrats! I HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE like yours. I got my passport and other documents last feb.14 but i found out that my original marriage certificate wasn't returned to me. I have submitted 1 original copy of my marriage certificate from the Civil registrars office of Quezon City and one xerox copy and 1 original NSO marriage certificate and 1 copy of it. So I emailed the embassy about it and I haven't gotten any response from them yet. I'm now in the UK , SO IF EVER I get it back I'd just ask them to send it to my sister's address in PHILS. HOPE YOU GET URS BACK.
    Hi Andres25,

Thanks. I am worried about CFO sticker what documents you submitted in CFO thingy? Im thinking they might ask me some documents and I havent got any.

Thanks in advance.

Terrie

Congratulations, Terrielicious.
    Don't you have extra copy of MC or BC from NSO? I always keep an extra in my files if in case something goes wrong. Anyway, if you have id, passport, MC and BC, that will be sufficient. Some said they didn't even require for their BC but they did with me.
    makes them easy.

Respected Member
    Congrats terrie
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Respected Member
    Hi Shyla,

I think it is ok to phone the embassy after 3months of waiting because as what they said after 3months there will be a result and it is maybe approve,deny or interview.

A little bit more patience girl Im sure there will be something positive on it that is why it is taking that long. As what I read here the denial for spouse visa is very little possibilities. So think positive.

Goodluck

Terrie

Hello Terrie,

My husband phoned the Embassy yesterday and today and they asked him to phone them again on Friday.. It's exactly 3 months today and never hear any news yet. Hoping on friday it's ready then..I will post it whenever I have it..

Thanks a lot girl!

Hi Terrelicious, I'm just wondering if they have returned all your documents now.
    makes them easy.

Hi Empott,

I managed to finish my CFO without getting MC and BC i just showed them my passport and visa and they let me carry on with the seminar, I tried to get intouch with the embassy I went to the vfs office but they said they haven't have anything to do with the documents anymore as they've been forwarded it to the british embassy so they just gave a number to call.

I keep trying to call the number but i cannot through so I went to the Bristish Embassy in Taguig but i chase away cos i got no appointment which i need to get hold of them on the phone to make one. Anyway, we will just email the embassy to ask where did my documents gone.

Terrie

Hello Terrie,

My husband phoned the Embassy yesterday and today and they asked him to phone them again on Friday.. It's exactly 3 months today and never hear any news yet. Hoping on friday it's ready then..I will post it whenever I have it..

Thanks a lot girl!
    Hi Shyla what happened now?

Im back again here in Uk with my hubby.

Terrie

Did they send you back your transcript of records and diploma? Only MC and BC are missing, Terrelicious?
    makes them easy.

Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
    Did they send you back your transcript of records and diploma? Only MC and BC are missing, Terrelicious?
    OH I didn't included my transcript of records and diploma in my application.

Oh ok, thanks for the info.
    makes them easy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information