Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Exclamation New thread on Visa applying for from mickcant

Hello All,
    There is a problem with my wife re applying for her Visa to come to the UK.

We are trying to get her visa sorted, she did call at the British Embassy in Manila and they told her to re apply online.
    The first one we did last April after the wedding was filled out incorrectly according to the Embassy, I could not get the reference no to work to check the application.

She has re submitted her application today 18th Feb 2009.
    But she could not print the application because the PC became disconnected somehow!
    I believe the printed application is needed to submit with the visa payment.

I am worried as she may go to a fixer!

Is there anyone in Manila, who knows what has to be done that I could pay to sort this out with her?

This seems to be our only chance of sorting this out.
    Hoping you can suggest something.
    Michael.

Michael Cant

my wife logged into the site and filled in the form,printed it off and signed it.

you get a password and you both can log back into the site anytime you like and fill it in correctly and when you have finished,print and sign it.

you can even print it off on your pc or any pc and post it to her,seems abit silly to do so?

how can she reapply when she needs the printed form and signed by her?

Hi, She was told at the Embassy to reapply, which she did today and sent me the reference no, but perhaps I am using the wrong log in link, as it still comes up as "invalid serch"
    I would like to check the form then get her to print it off in Manila.
    Mickcant.

hi Mike,

like what bornatbirth, if u're doing it thru online ur wife should have a password, so if ever she can edit or retrieve it and then print it afterwards.

Can she not try to fill up another form again, and make sure this time the printer is connected?

btw, where in Manila is ur wife from?

Hello Kimmi, my wife is from Cagayan De Oro City, and that is where we married.

Yes we have a password or ref no starting with: GWF, But I cannot log into it.
    To log in I have the full GWF no and then put her date of birth below it, but it comes up as "invalid search".
    I have email the Visa 4 UK Centre to see why I cannot log in it.
    mickcant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    Hello Kimmi, my wife is from Cagayan De Oro City, and that is where we married.

Yes we have a password or ref no starting with: GWF, But I cannot log into it.
    To log in I have the full GWF no and then put her date of birth below it, but it comes up as "invalid search".
    I have email the Visa 4 UK Centre to see why I cannot log in it.
    mickcant.
    Instead of date of birth try with her passport number.

Thanks, I have now tried putting her passport no in insted of DOB, but the three boxes will not take the full passport no, and on trying to log in, are asked to enter correct DOB.
    mickcant.

hello mickcant i'm in uk now but from cagayan de oro before...maybe your wife put out here birth date differently cause we are used to month.day,year in the Philippines but the request might be for day,month,year. As long as she have her password and her form is saved in her email she can always retrieve her online application in her own pc or in any pc in the internet cafe and have it printed out cause that's what i have done... Hope its now sorted though, By the way what part of cdo your living at?

Hi ACS,
    The date box is marked as: dd/mm/yyyy but I will try putting the month first then the day.
    I have sent my wife a screen shot to see if we are doing the same thing.
    My wife is from a poorer part of cdo.
    I am living in the UK.
    Thanks, mickcant

Banned

Wink

did you get it sorted mike ok its 2 weeks since yr post my y fiancee is in cagayan de oro and she has applied so many times shes an expert

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    Hello All,
    There is a problem with my wife re applying for her Visa to come to the UK.

We are trying to get her visa sorted, she did call at the British Embassy in Manila and they told her to re apply online.
    The first one we did last April after the wedding was filled out incorrectly according to the Embassy, I could not get the reference no to work to check the application.

She has re submitted her application today 18th Feb 2009.
    But she could not print the application because the PC became disconnected somehow!
    I believe the printed application is needed to submit with the visa payment.

I am worried as she may go to a fixer!

Is there anyone in Manila, who knows what has to be done that I could pay to sort this out with her?

This seems to be our only chance of sorting this out.
    Hoping you can suggest something.
    Michael.

Michael Cant

It will be expensive to hire someone to sort this problem, travel agency sometimes accepts helping applicants for visa application, there are also some lawyers who accepts that kinda business.
    But if she will ask and get application at the British embassy, I am sure she can do it, if she can't answer the form, forumers can help her.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    did you get it sorted mike ok its 2 weeks since yr post my y fiancee is in cagayan de oro and she has applied so many times shes an expert
    Hi all,
    Mick cant here, yes she has now managed to complete, print off and submit the applacation for her visa, and paid the fee.
    As I have recently retired I have no income from employment, and have asked for my state pension forcast, I am reciving my occupational pension but need the amount of money that I will recive from the state one also.

So hopefully all will proceed ok (fingers crossed)
    Thanks, Mick.

Thread Information