Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Post Looking for a filipino lady for long term relationship.

hello to all my new friends on this site. as you can probably tell i am new to this site. it was recomended to me as a good friend of mine met his wife on here, and they are now blissfully very happily married.
    i would love to meet a single lady between the ages of 20 to 30 with no children whom is seeking a very kind, loyal, hard working, honest man. i am also a genuine single parent as my son lives with me. being a single dad shows that i have responsabilities and i am very trustworthy.my age is 43 and i am a non smoker and do not drink. i live in a small town called telford which is in the county of shropshire. i own my own house and works for my self in construction. i am very genuine so i would appreciate only genuine replies.
    kind regards john

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNKR66 View Post
    hello to all my new friends on this site. as you can probably tell i am new to this site. it was recomended to me as a good friend of mine met his wife on here, and they are now blissfully very happily married.
    i would love to meet a lady between the ages of 20 to 30 whom is seeking a very kind, loyal, hard working, honest man. i am also a genuine single parent as my son lives with me. being a single dad shows that i have responsabilities and i am very trustworthy.my age is 43 and i am a non smoker and do not drink. i live in a small town called telford which is in the county of shropshire. i own my own house and works for my self in construction. i am very genuine so i would appreciate only genuine replies.
    kind regards john
    HI john! i knew somebody if you like. she is coming soon here in uk.

hi thank you for your offer of an introduction it would be most grateful. thank you so much my email is mail2jkrataol.com please mail me there if you like or message me to my profile
    regards john

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    hi thank you for your offer of an introduction it would be most grateful. thank you so much my email is xxxxxxx please mail me there if you like or message me to my profile
    regards john
    ok noted... tnx.

Hi JOHNKR66 Welcome to the friendly site. You will surely find your filipina dream girl here. I know someone looking but she is not within your age range. Just collect and select. You never know with whom your heart will speak to. Best of luck.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Hi JOHNKR66 Welcome to the friendly site. You will surely find your filipina dream girl here. I know someone looking but she is not within your age range. Just collect and select. You never know with whom your heart will speak to. Best of luck.
    Thank you for your reply what age is your friend please

Hi JOHNKR66, i will let her read your article first before i give her e-mail address. Is that ok? She is not a member here and so i respect her privacy. She is looking for a long term rel/husband as well. Best of luck.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    hi thank you for your offer of an introduction it would be most grateful. thank you so much my email is mail2jkrataol.com please mail me there if you like or message me to my profile
    regards john
    Still got a 29 year young sister in law going spare.......

Applications in triplicate, please...........

Hi John,

My best friend is looking for a serious relationship/ husband. Shes is 28 years old. Just let me know if you like and will give you her contact.

Good luck then

i know someone who is looking for a serious relationship cos she wants to settle down now and have a happy family..shes very close to me....just let me know if ur interested..

thank you for all the offers i would be interested in talking to them all to see if we get along, and to exchange photos. my email address is johnkr66atyahoo.co.uk as i said before i am genuine so again please no people who are not serious or can not provide photographs.
    kind regards john

Quote Originally Posted by Rob & Anne View Post
    i know someone who is looking for a serious relationship cos she wants to settle down now and have a happy family..shes very close to me....just let me know if ur interested..
    thank you i would be interested in talking to her, see if we get along, and to exchange photos. my email address is johnkr66atyahoo.co.uk kind regards john

Respected Member
    I have a friend also, who is looking for a serious relationship.. ill give her ur email and u can talk if u would like

Goodluck..
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

ooopppsss sorry for posting my email address on here wont happen again

Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post
    I have a friend also, who is looking for a serious relationship.. ill give her ur email and u can talk if u would like

Goodluck..
    thank you she has already contacted me and we have exchanged a few emails but as yet i havent seen a photograph of her.
    thank you john

seems things have gone quiet im still looking you know so any recomendations will be gladly recieved

Banned
    Undoubtly some members will have contacted you already with offers of introductions.

My question to you would be really very simple, How would you feel if the lady in question had a child or two in tow???

Personally I would not put any barriers against this thought.
    Many members ,here, met their wives under different circumstances, and lots of them by going directly to the Philippine Islands for one reason or the other, never thinking to meet the perfect match.

And quite a few of them, admirably, have taken the wife's baggage on their shoulders as it should be, because if you happen to love someone you would think about their happiness too.
    Personally I am looking forward to when we will be able to bring my stepdaughter over here.
    Which apart from downloading viruses on the pc, is an absolute angel.
    When you marry a Filipina, you also marry the whole family, which would be an alien concept to British culture.

hi welcome and goodluck to ur search

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Undoubtly some members will have contacted you already with offers of introductions.

My question to you would be really very simple, How would you feel if the lady in question had a child or two in tow???

Personally I would not put any barriers against this thought.
    Many members ,here, met their wives under different circumstances, and lots of them by going directly to the Philippine Islands for one reason or the other, never thinking to meet the perfect match.

And quite a few of them, admirably, have taken the wife's baggage on their shoulders as it should be, because if you happen to love someone you would think about their happiness too.
    Personally I am looking forward to when we will be able to bring my stepdaughter over here.
    Which apart from downloading viruses on the pc, is an absolute angel.
    When you marry a Filipina, you also marry the whole family, which would be an alien concept to British culture.

Thank you for your advice i have researched the filipina culture alot for about 6 months now and the conclusion that i always seem to come back to is this.
    its far better to be introduced to a lady than just pack your bags and fly over there as then at least you will know a little about the girl and her family which as you point out is quite right. i fully understand the concept and the different cultures thats why i prefer a lady without children as in my opinion and its purely my opinion that if the child couldnt settle or has difficaulty adapting to the british culture it may be of harm to the child in the long term.
    to be honest friend i havent been unindated with offers at all.
    i am a little wary of joining a dating site as you dont know for sure if the girls on there really exist and it maybe just a scam to nick your £120 per year membership.
    this way seems to be the best way of finding a lady, i mean an introduction by someone on this site or a relative of a lady also on this site.
    when would your step daughter be visiting the uk?
    kind regards john
    ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Banned

Wink

i would love to meet a single lady between the ages of 20 to 30 with no children whom is seeking a very kind, loyal, hard working, honest man. i am also a genuine single parent as my son lives with me. being a single dad shows that i have responsabilities and i am very trustworthy.my age is 43 and i am a non smoker and do not drink. i live in a small town called telford which is in the county of shropshire. i own my own house and works for my self in construction. i am very genuine so i would appreciate only genuine replies.
    kind regards john
    Hi John! it's good to know that you prefer finding a Filipina.. and I can tell you now that deciding to love may be your best decision yet. I have a friend who is also looking for a relationship. She's smart, funny, family-oriented, and successful in her chosen career. She is not withing your age range though... I think she's 32 or 33. If you'd like to meet her, or just be friends with her and see where it would lead, let me know. Good luck to your search!

Respected Member
    I will introduce you to some. But they are in the Philippines. All are pretty and charming. Most Filipinas are anyway.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hi there i met my fiance on asian euro but yes you have to be very careful there is a lot of scammers but once you get talking to a girl you get on with you can ask her to put the web cam on so you can see her as she will more than llikley be using a pc in one of the many internet cafes just take it nice and slow if she starts asking for mony straight a way then stop contact i was speaking to my fiance for 7 months then i went to see her and it was the best thing ive ever done there is a lot of good woman on the dating sites but we only hear about the scammers good look my friend

Hello, since I am still a newbie, my post are moderated. I hope when this finally appears on your thread, you found a match! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by aricon View Post
    hi there i met my fiance on asian euro but yes you have to be very careful there is a lot of scammers but once you get talking to a girl you get on with you can ask her to put the web cam on so you can see her as she will more than llikley be using a pc in one of the many internet cafes just take it nice and slow if she starts asking for mony straight a way then stop contact i was speaking to my fiance for 7 months then i went to see her and it was the best thing ive ever done there is a lot of good woman on the dating sites but we only hear about the scammers good look my friend
    Thank you for the advice i have never heard of that site but will have a look
    regards john
    ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE

Hi, Im jackie ,new here on this site.i like to meet you. my yahoo messenger id . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Information