Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: two timer

Newbie (Restricted Access)

two timer

Hi, i would like to just ask if how would you know someone from a long distance relationship is two timing someone?

dont get me wrong, im not involve in a relationship, just wanted to ask about the matter.
    Given a situation, a filipina in the PI is having a "relationship" or "mutual understanding" with someone abroad, lets say from the UK.

Forgive me for saying this but usually Men (rather than filipina women) have the tendency to stray. And in a relationship, honesty is the one key that is very important. My question would be how would "you" know if the guy is seeing someone other than yourself, even if he say he isnt? (assuming he is seeing)

Is there some indications or perhaps tips that you might shed in this matter?

Answers/opinions are very much appreciated.

Banned
    Hmm,actually you can feel it,seldom chat....not a valid reason, what about if he isn't always online as you expected him to be there or at least he keep calling you even though his busy,the rest of British guys are busy ,but at least they make sure that they always online or call their loved ones in PI,

So hang on,for sure other members have their own opinion

I think it depends how long the relationship, if it's in early stage and you're not meeting yet expect that he's still chatting someone else but if it's tested by time you know him for a long time and you've met and has good communication then there's no reason for him to look for another

But as a techy one try to hook up his password usually important dates to him
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

yes as mrs major says u will feels it if there is a change the way he treat u if b4 he is so sweet and always make sure that he call u and tx and gv time to chat with online.and u will feels the changes of his attitude there a saying that woman,s instinct.

PuppyLove

Forgive me for saying this but usually Men (rather than filipina women) have the tendency to stray

Why is it always assumed that ?

... from a recent report...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7884090.stm
    Mr Brindley ......... had met (Precious) in the Philippines when they were working for the same firm. They married and had a son and in 2006 Precious went to salsa classes where she had an affair with the teacher. She later confessed to her husband, the jury heard.

... granted, stabbing her 5 times was a triffle excessive

... but it's not all "one-way" traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by puppylove View Post
    Forgive me for saying this but usually Men (rather than filipina women) have the tendency to stray. And in a relationship, honesty is the one key that is very important. My question would be how would "you" know if the guy is seeing someone other than yourself, even if he say he isnt? (assuming he is seeing)
    , it takes 2 to tango or should i say salsa

i think it depends on the person, and their morals, or lack of, not what sex they are if they are going to cheat

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

i think it depends on the person, and their morals, or lack of, not what sex they are if they are going to cheat
    all things are possible!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puppylove View Post
    Hi, i would like to just ask if how would you know someone from a long distance relationship is two timing someone?

dont get me wrong, im not involve in a relationship, just wanted to ask about the matter.
    Given a situation, a filipina in the PI is having a "relationship" or "mutual understanding" with someone abroad, lets say from the UK.

Is there some indications or perhaps tips that you might shed in this matter?

Answers/opinions are very much appreciated.
    Partner will surely feel it Filipinas knows how to!

Check hubby's collar if there's lipstics thats not match yours
    Smells your partnes used clothes if there's something fishy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

but TINIKLING now
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Partner will surely feel it Filipinas knows how to!

Check hubby's collar if there's lipstics thats not match yours
    Slightly difficult to do in a long distance relationship

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darren-b View Post
    Slightly difficult to do in a long distance relationship
    smart reply lol

My research here in the Phils suggests that in on line relationships (especially before having met) the Ladies will still be talking to potential partners and that a first past the post(arrival here) is the norm

Of course im not suggesting that is other than a fairly high percentage and of course does not apply to anyone here on the forum

This is not considered as cheating in the Phils but the opposite would be

And as kukurakuk says checking out the multiple yahoo messenger IM accounts and email addresses can be very educational especially the chat archives held on personal pc,s and the sent box of yahoo emails

Do pm if you need more exaustive info
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Thread Information