Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    goodluck!!!! keep us posted.thanks

Goodluck!!!! Let us know!!!

Banned
    Hmmm and what happen to the application to the owner of the thread,bunso have u got it? you OK? you really keep your self silent ah

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Hmmm and what happen to the application to the owner of the thread,bunso have u got it? you OK? you really keep your self silent ah

I'm still alive lol but anyway I'm so tired of waiting...13 weeks this coming Monday and no result yet
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ikarospao View Post
    called the Embassy just today and my Results has already been dispatched to VFS.. I hope the result would be positive..

Good luck and let us know about your visa result..Thanks!
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONY73 View Post
    Keep your hopes up !
    Keep praying !
    It could be any day now when you receive that good news !
    God bless you always !

Thanks Tony but I'm still waiting for the new updates here!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Thanks Tony but I'm still waiting for the new updates here!

If you do not hear from them on monday maybe you should call them again.
    that will be your 13th week i think so they will know your result im sure.
    It will be successful im confident of this,i just think you got somebody who is slow at processing your application.
    Think positive ! You will have that visa soon !
    God bless you !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

It will be successful im confident of this,
    Think positive ! You will have that visa soon !
    God bless you !
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

its on its way shay dont worry...its granted for sure...
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fhara View Post
    its on its way shay dont worry...its granted for sure...

Dear thanks and how I wish you have an angel tongue lol. Anyways I'll keep u posted. Good luck on your next visa application.. I think best if you will marry in the Philippines then apply as spouse visa or even Fiancee to get it fast.

Wish me luck as always!

Hope in the end I wont be down

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    Ate Ma.. let me know if ur from Newcastle okie?.. Thanks!

Ate Ma.. let me know if ur from Newcastle okie?.. Thanks!
    Nop but my mother inlaw is... Hubby is supporting Newcastle and pix of them are everywalls.....

Theres only One Kevin Keegan hehehehehe
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    Nop but my mother inlaw is... Hubby is supporting Newcastle and pix of them are everywalls.....

Theres only One Kevin Keegan hehehehehe

Yup I agree lol.. We love Kevin Keegan. Anyways hope to see u soon in Newcastle :-)

Respected Member
    Newcastle United Fc - not good to be a fan of them right now with the possible relegation from the premier league.

Keep your head high Shayla
    Im sure your visa will be soon !
    Stay positive !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Newcastle United Fc - not good to be a fan of them right now with the possible relegation from the premier league.

My husband is confident NCU will survive
    tiger tigress

Respected Member

Keep your head high Shayla
    Im sure your visa will be soon !
    Stay positive !
    Hello Tony,

We're from NEWCASTLE and still a loyal fan of Newcastle United. Hope u understand lol.

Anyways thank you very many for your positive views. Hoping not to wait for 16 weeks and 3 days like SOCOOL007...Lmao that's ages

Respected Member
    Hello Tony,

We're from NEWCASTLE and still a loyal fan of Newcastle United. Hope u understand lol.

Anyways thank you very many for your positive views. Hoping not to wait for 16 weeks and 3 days like SOCOOL007...Lmao that's ages
    haha,its ok i think newcastle will survive but only just !
    i have been to newcastle only once and it was absolutely freezing !
    All the best !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Respected Member
    Shayla, have you heard any news yet ?

I hope you will receive very soon !

We were successful in our application,my wife is now here with me
    so just hang in there,im sure you will receive your visa soon !

God bless you !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

hi shayla how r u have u heard anything yet hope u have good news for us here.looking forward to hear from ur visa.

Respected Member
    haha,its ok i think newcastle will survive but only just !
    i have been to newcastle only once and it was absolutely freezing !
    All the best !
    Hiya Tony,

I think Newcastle is warmer now because no more snow......I'm glad about it though rather than the weather is too freezing cold lol..

Thanks!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky View Post
    goodluck!!!! keep us posted.thanks

Hi Pinky,

No news yet and still waiting for the result...

Respected Member
    Shayla, have you heard any news yet ?

I hope you will receive very soon !

We were successful in our application,my wife is now here with me
    so just hang in there,im sure you will receive your visa soon !

God bless you !

Good afternoon!

I'm expecting to receive my visa result in 3-4 weeks time so probably it will be in APRIL or end of MARCH...

As of now it's my 14 weeks of waiting and still same...",NO RESULT YET"

But the good thing is I'm enjoying the sun and spending as much time I can with my family and friends..

Not long the wait now..

God bless you too and your family!...Glad to know that your with your wife now in UK..

Thanks a lot!..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nids123 View Post
    hi shayla how r u have u heard anything yet hope u have good news for us here.looking forward to hear from ur visa.

Hello Ate Nids,

Thanks for keeping in touch lol ..I'm doing very well thank you for asking.

Anyway there's no new updates regarding my visa but that's alright because I'm no longer bothered though..With that I wont make myself stress .

I'm really enjoying the company of my family and friends here and glad that time slip fast..

Don't worry by the time I will hear from them I will keep u posted for sure..That's my promise

Same to you and good luck!

Respected Member

Good afternoon!

I'm expecting to receive my visa result in 3-4 weeks time so probably it will be in APRIL or end of MARCH...

As of now it's my 14 weeks of waiting and still same...",NO RESULT YET"

But the good thing is I'm enjoying the sun and spending as much time I can with my family and friends..

Not long the wait now..

God bless you too and your family!...Glad to know that your with your wife now in UK..

Thanks a lot!..
    Thanks Shayla !

i did not want to spread our news all over this forum because it seems unfair that we receive our visa so quickly and people like you and school007 have waited so long.
    I will continue to pray for you that you will receive very soon !
    Everything will be ok Shayla,you know the Lord is good and maybe
    He wants you to enjoy the sunshine and your family and friends there a little more before you come here.
    God knows best !

God bless you !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Respected Member
    Thanks Shayla !

i did not want to spread our news all over this forum because it seems unfair that we receive our visa so quickly and people like you and school007 have waited so long.
    I will continue to pray for you that you will receive very soon !
    Everything will be ok Shayla,you know the Lord is good and maybe
    He wants you to enjoy the sunshine and your family and friends there a little more before you come here.
    God knows best !

God bless you !

Yes indeed..God is good all the time and I know everything is already planned and he knows what's best for me so with that all I need to do is to wait and relax and not to make myself stress..I'm really so happy here and I will miss everyone soon as I fly to UK if ever my visa is granted.. Anyway whatever happen with our visa application either negative or positive..My husband and I will be together with our little one for sure no matter where we are...I know we can't be away for too long though...

I will surely post it here soon as I get it but don't ever worry because even you post your positive result here that you got your visa so quick it's never be unfair..It's just my case is harder to handle than your wife's visa application that's why u got it so fast and mine is taking long time but well I will pray for the best...

I thank you for all your good words and I really appreciate it very much..

May God bless you too and have a wonderful week...

Respected Member

Yes indeed..God is good all the time and I know everything is already planned and he knows what's best for me so with that all I need to do is to wait and relax and not to make myself stress..I'm really so happy here and I will miss everyone soon as I fly to UK if ever my visa is granted.. Anyway whatever happen with our visa application either negative or positive..My husband and I will be together with our little one for sure no matter where we are...I know we can't be away for too long though...

I will surely post it here soon as I get it but don't ever worry because even you post your positive result here that you got your visa so quick it's never be unfair..It's just my case is harder to handle than your wife's visa application that's why u got it so fast and mine is taking long time but well I will pray for the best...

I thank you for all your good words and I really appreciate it very much..

May God bless you too and have a wonderful week...
    Yes you will be together which is the important thing,im convinced that you
    will be in the cold Uk though so just enjoy that hot sunshine !

Our application was not straight forward,i expected problems to be honest but God worked everything out for us somehow and now we are together.
    I truly just believe you have somebody who is slow at processing your application because i cannot really imagine your application having as many problems as ours did, i did manage to get a support letter from my Mp which may have helped,im not sure?
    All i know is that we were successful, i was not confident we would be successful but my wife was.
    You will recieve it,maybe you will beat the record of socool007 though,haha.
    Just enjoy the sun because its still very cold here.
    God has it all in His control so just stay relaxed !
    its hard to be away from the one you love but its fantastic when you
    are together again and all this waiting will be soon forgotten !

God bless ! we hope to hear your good news soon !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Respected Member
    Yes you will be together which is the important thing,im convinced that you
    will be in the cold Uk though so just enjoy that hot sunshine !

Our application was not straight forward,i expected problems to be honest but God worked everything out for us somehow and now we are together.
    I truly just believe you have somebody who is slow at processing your application because i cannot really imagine your application having as many problems as ours did, i did manage to get a support letter from my Mp which may have helped,im not sure?
    All i know is that we were successful, i was not confident we would be successful but my wife was.
    You will recieve it,maybe you will beat the record of socool007 though,haha.
    Just enjoy the sun because its still very cold here.
    God has it all in His control so just stay relaxed !
    its hard to be away from the one you love but its fantastic when you
    are together again and all this waiting will be soon forgotten !

God bless ! we hope to hear your good news soon !

Yeah that's the most important that you and your wife are together now and no more being apart from each other..I'm always positive with my visa application result and I also think that I can beat the record of Socool007's wife lol when it comes to waiting ...Who knows my visa application will take 17 weeks??? ...Anyway whatever it is I'm always praying for the best ... God knows I deserve to have a happy life and to get a positive result soon that's why I'm annoyed of waiting and to stay calm and relax..

Cheers for many times and may you have a good night!..

Respected Member

Yeah that's the most important that you and your wife are together now and no more being apart from each other..I'm always positive with my visa application result and I also think that I can beat the record of Socool007's wife lol when it comes to waiting ...Who knows my visa application will take 17 weeks??? ...Anyway whatever it is I'm always praying for the best ... God knows I deserve to have a happy life and to get a positive result soon that's why I'm annoyed of waiting and to stay calm and relax..

Cheers for many times and may you have a good night!..
    Hi again Shayla,

Why do you think they are taking so long with your application ?
    Just remind me please, did you apply before or is this the first time ?
    Is your husband waiting in the Uk right now ?

I'm sure everything will be ok in the end,im just puzzled why your
    visa and socool007 has taken so long to process.

God bless you !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Hi Praise,

When did you apply exactly? Is it before 27th of Nov 2008? Please read below.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus...ews&id=8621211

Take care

hi shayla how r u now have u heard anything yet for ur visa?i wish u have good news for us now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information