Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Unhappy Question???

i am new here..ang NVQ ba is para lang sa mga graduate ng nurse?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dyannesky View Post
    ty, just update us with your application God Bless
    Ate ang NVQ ba is para lang sa mga graduate ng nurse??can you give me some idea thanks!!

just to answer your question

National vocational qualifications (NVQs) are work-related, competence-based qualifications.Usually nurses take the NVQ health and social care which is related to their finished course, also medical courses like PT can take that course in UK if they want to study there. This is what I know.
    If you are interested to study in UK and take NVQ, make sure to ask the school so they can assess you and your finished course if it is relevant to your qualification.

Grad kc me ng BSComputer Science 4years,, kung magtatake ako ng Practical nurse or nursing aide(1year) ate qualified ba ako??thanks!

Respected Member katie37pinayuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dyannesky View Post
    National vocational qualifications (NVQs) are work-related, competence-based qualifications.Usually nurses take the NVQ health and social care which is related to their finished course, also medical courses like PT can take that course in UK if they want to study there. This is what I know.
    If you are interested to study in UK and take NVQ, make sure to ask the school so they can assess you and your finished course if it is relevant to your qualification.
    hi. i am just not sure about students applying from Philippines for NVQ here in UK - if you need to have finished a health or medical related course as i have staff in the nursing and residential centre who are on student visa taking NVQ but are graduates of accountancy. i reckon it could have been easier if you have applied last year as it was more easier. anyway, goodluck to all of you. hope you get the chance and opportunity too.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi! I am going to UK next week on a Visit Visa and will be staying there for a month. I wanted to take the opportunity also to look for a consultant who can assist me with NVQ application...will you be able to recommend someone? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by wonderer View Post
    Hi! I am going to UK next week on a Visit Visa and will be staying there for a month. I wanted to take the opportunity also to look for a consultant who can assist me with NVQ application...will you be able to recommend someone? Thanks in advance
    things just got a bit harder, PBS (points based system) is now in use for student visa's

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/st...ltstudentvisa/

Respected Member katie37pinayuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderer View Post

yes joebloggs is right that things are getting difficult now with the PBS. since you will be in the uk, i am sure you are willing to take the risk although now you cannot switch from a visit to a student visa. i advise you not to look for a consultant but to go straight and inquire in colleges and confirm if they are accredited (? licensed sponsor ?) by the home office. or use the internet or if you have family here to help you with the search. goodluck

hi dyan! how's your application? am scheduled on april 30 to submit my documents. i had to re-schedule because my documents came in late from UK. :-O

:(

still no result after 17 weeks....haist...antagal!

hi ...

ako nga din wala parin yung result nung dec 12, 2008 ko pa ni longe and until now wala parin...ang tagal tagal nga eh bakit kaya?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelu View Post
    hi ...

ako nga din wala parin yung result nung dec 12, 2008 ko pa ni longe and until now wala parin...ang tagal tagal nga eh bakit kaya?
    English, please..........

hi angelu...welcome to the forum....
    pls. update us of any news regarding your application...as far as i know...they are processing NVQ applications of applicants who lodged their documents on second week of December.
    thank u very much.....

Quote Originally Posted by pinky View Post
    hi angelu...welcome to the forum....
    pls. update us of any news regarding your application...as far as i know...they are processing NVQ applications of applicants who lodged their documents on second week of December.
    thank u very much.....
    ok...
    thanks, i keep you posted in regards to the result of my visa... wish me luck... im so nervous, sana maging ok yung result, its been so long...waiting...

thank u for that angelu, lets just pray that the long wait is worth it!

I passed my documents last feb5, still no results yet for NVQ student visa. how long will you have to wait to know the results. in tracking your application, same words are there " your application has been forwarded..etc.

dyanne u seem to know many things. have u already had a visa? r u still waiting for it? how long have you waited?

dyanne, how long have you waited for your visa?

hello, i havent had any visa for UK yet, I just share whatever I know and also ask questions when needed, if you are in NVQ, expect a very long wait due to backlog and changes that they have after the point based system last march 31, (or after)...currently, on their website they have been telling applicants the expected result will surface after 30-60 working days, but obviously it is contradicting because you can even wait for up to 100 WORKING DAYS.
    I just tracked my application, and same old result, it is still forwarded to the British High Commission, and I have been seeing that same result for 18 weeks now.
    If you have questions, you can email the embassy, they will reply, as they did to me, just don't expect that you will get it earlier than expected.

Goodluck I hope I answered your question

hey guys!!

want to share something for those waiting for their student visas. as for me and my girlfriend applied for student visa last dec. 18 2008 and we received it april 27, 2009

i still got some hesitations in going there because i dont know what to expect

it sounds silly coz i had this visa after more than 4 months of waiting!!!

for those like me who got their first please tell us your current status their!! thanks!!

coz i heard some info that some nvq at health & social care are having limited hours for their training!! and cant manage to live their comfortably as to what their certain agencies promised!!!

i was at VFS earlier today, supposedly to submit my requirements... i filed my online application last march. unfortunately they did not accept the documents, and i was told that i should now refer to the PBS checklist/requirements... i was really surprised because from what i gathered a few weeks back, the online application last march should be valid, right? it wasn't my fault that there was no available appointment sked before march 31 when i did mine online...

any comments guys?

i dunno wat to say did you ask what particular docs they need?refer to the link then and try again...
    well my application last dec 22, still doesn't have result yet..

Hi guys,

I am new here....would appreciate any inputs from you on my query....here it is....

I am currently a permanent resident here in Australia but i have a sister in the Philippines who intends to apply for a student visa in the near future.The UK border agency website indicates that one of the requirement of the visa application is the following

Bank statement or letter confirming that you have enough money available to cover your course fees and monthly living costs for up to one year, at the time you submit your application

You must be able to prove that the money you need to apply has been in your account for 28 days before you submit your application.

I intend to provide all the financial support that will be needed by my sister during the student visa application and during her stay in the UK in the event that she will be granted the visa.I believe that i have the enough and ample amount of funds to support her.I am able to provide the following if required

1) Statement/letter or certification from my Australian bank indicating the amount that i currently have with them
    2) Statutory declaration witnessed by an Australian Justice of Peace stating that i will be supporting my sister in all her financial needs during the student visa application and during her stay in UK if granted the visa.

My query is will the above mentioned documents be acceptable with the UK Border Agency or UK Visa Application Centre instead of my sister creating her own account in the Philippines and presenting a bank statement with her name in it?

My sister's agency who will be assisting her in the visa application also mentioned that she will be needing to present a bank statement or bank book upon arrival in the UK as a proof that she have the enough funds to support her stay in the UK during her study.Will presenting the above mentioned documents (nos. 1 and 2) be honoured and enough to present upon arrival in the UK?

If the following is unacceptable are they any other ways that are acceptable to the agency or centre if the applicant of the student visa is to be supported by an sponsor or relative who have the enough funds to support the applicant of his/her financial needs.

Cheers!

Nevermind

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
    Hi guys,

I am new here....would appreciate any inputs from you on my query....here it is....

I am currently a permanent resident here in Australia but i have a sister in the Philippines who intends to apply for a student visa in the near future.The UK border agency website indicates that one of the requirement of the visa application is the following

Bank statement or letter confirming that you have enough money available to cover your course fees and monthly living costs for up to one year, at the time you submit your application

You must be able to prove that the money you need to apply has been in your account for 28 days before you submit your application.

I intend to provide all the financial support that will be needed by my sister during the student visa application and during her stay in the UK in the event that she will be granted the visa.I believe that i have the enough and ample amount of funds to support her.I am able to provide the following if required

1) Statement/letter or certification from my Australian bank indicating the amount that i currently have with them
    2) Statutory declaration witnessed by an Australian Justice of Peace stating that i will be supporting my sister in all her financial needs during the student visa application and during her stay in UK if granted the visa.

My query is will the above mentioned documents be acceptable with the UK Border Agency or UK Visa Application Centre instead of my sister creating her own account in the Philippines and presenting a bank statement with her name in it?

My sister's agency who will be assisting her in the visa application also mentioned that she will be needing to present a bank statement or bank book upon arrival in the UK as a proof that she have the enough funds to support her stay in the UK during her study.Will presenting the above mentioned documents (nos. 1 and 2) be honoured and enough to present upon arrival in the UK?

If the following is unacceptable are they any other ways that are acceptable to the agency or centre if the applicant of the student visa is to be supported by an sponsor or relative who have the enough funds to support the applicant of his/her financial needs.

Cheers!

Nevermind

You have posted exactly the same, 4 times in different threads.

Newbie (Restricted Access) Kclapuz's Avatar

Hi

Hi dyan, any updates regarding to visa application? I lodged my documents last dec. 17 up to now there's no result.. Im also from global summit.. I enrolled also at iic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kclapuz View Post
    Hi dyan, any updates regarding to visa application? I lodged my documents last dec. 17 up to now there's no result.. Im also from global summit.. I enrolled also at iic.

Hi!no result yet, I just checked my application minutes ago and again and its the same message for the past 19 weeks, forwarded to the British High Commision...I will try to email them again, they are really not doing well in handling the situation they should remove their announcement that it takes 30 to 60 working days to process NVQ student visa when it is taking 60-100 or more days....Goodluck, I know patience is a virtue but the longer we wait the longer we agonize on what may happen.

baka mga june pa yung inyo sa akin mga 4 months plus!!! kaya tyaga lang

Quote Originally Posted by chico_fee101 View Post
    I hope not, your application is just 3 days ahead as I lodge my docs at VFS on dec 22, 2008, hopefully we'll get some results anytime this week or next, but you are right in reminding us to be patient! Goodluck, to all who are still waiting for the result!

Quote Originally Posted by chico_fee101 View Post
    mas nauna p dumating result ng application mo. Dec 17 ako nglodge. Anyway, kelan plan mo umalis? Sang school k nkaenrol?

Hi dyan

Share ko lang, ung frend ko n ksabay ko nglodge last dec 17 nkarecvd ng txt PROCESSED APPLICATION RETURN TO COURIER.. By tomorrow n nya cguro marecv docs nya.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information