Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Hearted View Post
    Good news guys!
    My husband passed the 8-10 weeks prognosis and the doctor is amazed he is more strong, active & still alive! Praise God!
    Though his cancer is uncurable, my husband had strong faith that God will heal him.keep praying for us please. Thank you very much guys!

good good good!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

HELP!
    We need emmidiate prayers guys..
    My husband is cryin, feelin very upset & low which is not good for him bcoz if he is depressed, immune system will become weak also. His loving sister was dead.
    "Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...
    (Psalm 31:21)

HELP!
    My husband is cryin, feelin very upset & low which is not good for him bcoz if he is depressed, immune system will become weak also. His loving sister was dead.
    Really sorry to hear that and try to look ahead.

I suggest that you call one of these numbers. Counselling helps.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditio...s_index1.shtml

HELP!
    Sorry about this amiga. We are praying for you all. God bless you!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Banned
    keep praying and be strong i am afraid when the call comes we have to go be strong

Another tragedy! This is really breaking my heart!

Keep praying and stay strong for your husband,Brokenhearted. Wish you guys all the best.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

My british husband passed out while we are in our way goin to his sister's funeral.
    Good thing is, his son is the one driving. Only in a 5 minutes seat swap

I know many of you guys praying for us. Thank you, thank you very much!
    "Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...

My british husband passed out while we are in our way goin to his sister's funeral.
    Good thing is, his son is the one driving. Only in a 5 minutes seat swap

I know many of you guys praying for us. Thank you, thank you very much!
    ive been folowing ur post, sorry to hear ur sad story and ur husband being ill but he is a very nice and loving person hopes he gets well soon.

God is with us always

I guess Brokenhearted means her husband has passed out or had collapsed (hinimatay) not (namatay) has died.
    Sorry to hear about this news. Just pray for Him to guide you and keep you strong in this times of distress.

Psalm 46:1 ...God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    I guess Brokenhearted means her husband has passed out or had collapsed (hinimatay) not namatay am i right?
    Sorry to hear about this news. Just pray for Him to guide you and keep you strong in this times of distress.

Psalm 46:1 ...God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.
    i mis interpreted the line so sorry my bad:(
    but i edited it thanks for correcting me..

you're welcome Jencha.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Update;
    Really God is good to us! My husband is doin well and finished his radio theraphy without much pain, and we are free or away from his doctor for one month hurray!
    Hopefully when we will see him by April, he will declaire cancer is gone!!!
    Lets claim it guys; help us in prayer.

May our merciful God pour out blessings to each of us!!!

Respected Member
    This is not to boast my british husband but i just want to express the happiness how lucky am i he came into my life...
    My first marriage was hilarious LOL, im 17yrs old when i got married
    he was filipino, handsome, drunkard, trouble maker, lazy , & his hobby is to make baby. (He make 7 babies with me but only 4 lives due to his irresponsibility.) After 13 yrs of suffering, he died and leave 4 kids on my shoulder.
    Been so lucky that my british husband came into my life after 9 yrs of being widow. All is changed
    He dont like me to work, He is the one cookin my food, instead of tuyo & rice, now im eating roast beef & jacket potato. He gives me all i want and to my kids needs. He adore and love me sweetly.. Life is so wondeful & very colorful for us. He loves my intire family and he likes filipino people. I am proud of him.
    Suddenly, trials arrived to our happy marriage, doctor told us he will have only 10 weeks to live
    My british husband had Lung cancer & Cancer in the lymph node
    I dont want to lose him
    That was really a sad news. I hope everything will work out for you and your husband specially. I guess you will just have to be strong with the current situation u are in now. And prayer will really be a great help. All my prayers for your husband's recovery and strength for you in this trying time you are going through.

Hi Brokenhearted,
    this is great news, the doctors got it wrong hopefully and you will have a lot more time with your husband. Please keep us informed next month

take care

Scott
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post

Hi Brokenhearted,
    this is great news, the doctors got it wrong hopefully and you will have a lot more time with your husband. Please keep us informed next month

take care

Scott
    Yes sure Scott. every update i will let you know and to everybody who is praying for us. Thanks

thats alright guys if your religious but if your not all this praying dont do any good... sorry to hear your sad story.... being born living and dying is all part of the process of being a creature on this planet... no amount of praying or wishing will do any good... its sad and unfortunate this is happening to you but it happens to us all at some point.... sorry just be strong.......... take care

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by terenchion View Post
    thats alright guys if your religious but if your not all this praying dont do any good... sorry to hear your sad story.... being born living and dying is all part of the process of being a creature on this planet... no amount of praying or wishing will do any good... its sad and unfortunate this is happening to you but it happens to us all at some point.... sorry just be strong.......... take care
    Why won't praying do you any good? Praying comes in different forms.. wishing someone well is a form of praying... even in legal documents, lawyers cite a prayer... all who have said that they'll pray for Brokenhearted wishes her and her husband well... and prayers, or good wishes, will do good to people who are experiencing a sad story at some point in their lives... a flicker of hope is what we need in this world that's full of uncertainty... I pray that you have a good life and would contribute good wishes to those that you have touched... yes we are born, is living, and would die on this earth...and the only difference among us is on the kind of legacy that we have left behind when our time comes.. I pray that the universe will be good to you.. take care.

Broken Hearted - if your husband has cancer in the lymph nodes I would guess that its a form of Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. I'm not a doctor or an expert in anything like this but I do know a family member who has suffered from this for many years and has had it held at bay successfully through chemotherapy.
    Its not a nice thing, they say its incurable, but in many ways, so is life. They do seem to be able to prevent it causing ongoig problems so I will cross my fingers for you and hope that your hubby remains fit and healthy even with this illness.
    My best wishes to both of u

Quote Originally Posted by terenchion View Post
    ... no amount of praying or wishing will do any good... its sad and unfortunate this is happening to you but it happens to us all at some point.... sorry just be strong.......... take care
    im sorry friend but i want to answer you, and this is what i believe...

and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. (James 5:16 )

The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
    (Proverbs 15:29)

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick,(James 5:15)

He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
    (Psalm 102:17)

The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight. (Proverbs 15:8)

This is my quick reference everytime I needed Quick Passage Lookup (NKJV):
    www.biblegateway.com

We all have different views (AND HOPEFULLY WE ALL CAN RESPECT THAT)...

It is not being religious but TRUSTING Our Lord God who is the creator of Heavens & the Earth...

If prayers are only the way to lift our hearts up, then what's wrong with that?

If you are nonbeliever then so be it... But lots of us here respect our Dear God, and Jesus as our Saviour...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    This is my quick reference everytime I needed Quick Passage Lookup (NKJV):
    www.biblegateway.com

We all have different views (AND HOPEFULLY WE ALL CAN RESPECT THAT)...

It is not being religious but TRUSTING Our Lord God who is the creator of Heavens & the Earth...

If prayers are only the way to lift our hearts up, then what's wrong with that?

If you are nonbeliever then so be it... But lots of us here respect our Dear God, and Jesus as our Saviour...
    Amen to that!
    Im not religious but i have Jesus in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by MarBell379 View Post
    Broken Hearted - if your husband has cancer in the lymph nodes I would guess that its a form of Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. I'm not a doctor or an expert in anything like this but I do know a family member who has suffered from this for many years and has had it held at bay successfully through chemotherapy.
    Its not a nice thing, they say its incurable, but in many ways, so is life. They do seem to be able to prevent it causing ongoig problems so I will cross my fingers for you and hope that your hubby remains fit and healthy even with this illness.
    My best wishes to both of u
    My first wife sadly died of Non-Hodgkin's. Having said that, throughout nearly a quarter century of marriage, she also suffered from a number of other [unrelated] illnesses - which, I'm almost certain, precipitated her premature death - and therefore I do not believe cancer of the lymphatic system is necessarily incurable because, in the intervening period, I've heard of at least three people who are still alive and in reasonably good health many years after being diagnosed with NHL. Two of them are personally known to me; the third is the sister-in-law of a very good friend of mine and, though she and I have never actually met, my friend remains convinced her relative owes her steady recovery to the prayers of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    My... Two of them are personally known to me; the third is the sister-in-law of a very good friend of mine and, though she and I have never actually met, my friend remains convinced her relative owes her steady recovery to the prayers of others.
    good news for me arthur, thanks
    at least i found out some can get through from lymphoma.

thank u

Heh there Happy Now..... much better user ID

ingat and god bless

Scott

After 6 days of being happy, singing while wroking household choirs; here i am again cryin... If you read my poem to my duaghter, her name is Angel. She is missing two days now. As a mother im worried, cant sleep and cryin all the time.
    If you are a prayer warrior here kindly peep my profile and email me pls. I need your help brother/sisters in christ. Thanks

I don`t understand, is this a daughter living here with you in the UK?. How old is she?

hi ligaya & scott,
    my daughter is 18 yrs old and in the phil.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Now View Post
    After 6 days of being happy, singing while wroking household choirs; here i am again cryin... If you read my poem to my duaghter, her name is Angel. She is missing two days now. As a mother im worried, cant sleep and cryin all the time.
    If you are a prayer warrior here kindly peep my profile and email me pls. I need your help brother/sisters in christ. Thanks
    My daughter had just found this morning safe and sound! Maraming salamat po to all of your prayers!

My daughter had just found this morning safe and sound! Maraming salamat po to all of your prayers!
    Glad to hear this, good!

its nice to hear the good news, Happy_now..

You're always in my prayers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information