Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: How to pay?

How to pay?

My application for naturalization is ready and I have my appointment in NCS local council office on 17th Feb. I received a confirmation letter from them regarding my appointment and stating about the application fee:

The Home Office application fee is payable to the Accounting Officer at the Home Office if you are paying them by cheque. Alternatively you can pay by giving your card details on the application form.

I noticed that in the Form AN there's no card details form to put the card details unlike the ILR Form. Any help how can I pay the fee using my card or can I pay at NCS office? Many thanks for your help.

Instructions are on the link below

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/br...applying/cost/

Quote Originally Posted by dondi View Post

thanks for the quick reply. So I am going to the post office to pay for it, is that right. I am going to post office tomorrow then to enquire. Many thanks Dondi.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flomike View Post
    thanks for the quick reply. So I am going to the post office to pay for it, is that right. I am going to post office tomorrow then to enquire. Many thanks Dondi.
    If you check the link dondi mentioned you'll find a link to a payment slip.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...aymentslip.pdf

You only need to go to the postoffice if you are using transcash (which is a way of making a payment using cash - used I think by people without bank accounts).

Banned
    When I applied for my Naturalisation I paid then thru Direct Debit. So, I just put down all the card details on my application form.

Thread Information