Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Looking for the one

where are all the lovely honest and caring and sincere fillipina women
    one wanted before Valentines, rather not spend another year on my own

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyheart View Post
    where are all the lovely honest and caring and sincere fillipina women
    one wanted before Valentines, rather not spend another year on my own
    Most of them are in the Philippines. Just go online, chat to a few, find one you like, then get over there and meet her...... easy.
    Iain.

I suppose i could

but i rather meet one here, more equal footing than there, there are many here now.

THANKS

hi where u from have honest and good woman friend looking for sencer man she is 35 years old.if u want i would gv u here ym id.welcme to the forum and goodluck for search

Quote Originally Posted by nidadonnachie@y View Post
    hi where u from have honest and good woman friend looking for sencer man she is 35 years old.if u want i would gv u here ym id.welcme to the forum and goodluck for search
    as long as she is sincere and loving

Ok

thanks

I am british born here, father is Turkish asian mother italian, so mixed, looks middle eastern/turkish.

I do not know your name but thank you for any introduction I wait for the details.

loneheart

ur welcome i well ask her tomorrow coz its already late night here and she is now in bed so well ask her ym tomorrow and gv it to u.my name is my user name.

ur welcome i well ask her tomorrow coz its already late night here and she is now in bed so well ask her ym tomorrow and gv it to u.my name is my user name.
    salamat po

goodnight

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Don't worry lonelyheart - the right women for you is out there. Just keep your eyes open!

welcome to the forum lonelyheart- and goodluck on your search....
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

hi lonly heart try this id bhengpepito@yahoo.com she is my friend single and looking

sorry wrong id id gv a while ago its bheng.pepito@yahoo.com goodluck

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Most of them are in the Philippines.
    Not quite so! On the Internet dating website I visited for several months the proportion of OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers) was between 20 and 25%. Obviously most are in the Asian area (Hong Kong, Taiwan, CHina, Japan, Singapore, Australia) but others are in the Gulf countries (not the best place for frolicking with girls I reckon....) and a number are in western countries (USA, Canada, Europe). These too can be taken into consideration, and could perhaps be more to your liking than the Filipina who never left her province. OFW are more prone to adjust to another country, they are better at languages, they have a job and skills and considering that most are under specific visas in foreign countries they are less likely to indulge in scams.... my two cents!

Banned
    shes in Germany now,but filipina,suffering from bloody cold weather there,would you mind to give her a ring , but i dont know her #,

but shes member here

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    shes in Germany now,but filipina,suffering from bloody cold weather there,would you mind to give her a ring , but i dont know her #,

but shes member here
    With a compliment from Lufthansa, i got a return flight from Germany to Singapore ( oppurtunity i grab to thaw myself for a while ) Yah bloody cold there in Stuttgart!

Thanks Sisters...

@ Thread Starter...Good luck on your search!!!
    Am also in search (3B) so Good luck to both of us..

Lavander
    Keep moving on...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lavander View Post
    @ Thread Starter...Good luck on your search!!!
    Am also in search (3B) so Good luck to both of us..

Lavander

how's that

Get yourself in the Philippines dude! It's a great place and you'll feel richer for going there! Um, errr, cash wise you'll be poorer, but in every other way you'll feel richer!You will!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

hi this is the other one i can gv u here add u can chat wiht her if u want. elle_2villanueva@yahoo.com she get here now in my house thtas y i just gv u now.

Banned
    lonely heart ,here is my part http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=13669

yan newbie to newbie

di naman ako nagbubugaw just helping my friends to find a good man and also our new forumer so its up to them if they get along together good.

I was given a tip once. Go to Hong Kong..and on Sunday..go to Central..thousands upon thousands of Filipino girls there..sitting all over the place..talking, chatting, finding out what is happening about the place..I asked Nisa to go with me fromShekou..across on the Ferry to have a look and to see them all....and my friend...it's a wonder of the modern world..the place is knee deep in beautiful..honest..Filipino ladies...everywhere you look..Nisa grabbed me and dragged me off to Jolibee's as she could see it was begining to affect me (and my poor heart...) There are hundreds of thousands of lovely ladies just wanting to meet a nice..young Handsome man like you..Everywhere in the World..Look around....unfortunately I find the ladies in this country are very insular.....(plus my missus is so beautiful and I'm pangit and glad to have her...hehehe)

thank you

thanks but no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Get yourself in the Philippines dude! It's a great place and you'll feel richer for going there! Um, errr, cash wise you'll be poorer, but in every other way you'll feel richer!You will!
    Thanks
    been there a few times lovely place, personally i have an issue to go there in that fashion, i met my x here in the UK we fell in love etc

You are right can go there and find someone, but many there may see me for what i can offer rather than love, not to say i am not attractive, do not mind saying i am and very eligible, but it does not sit well with me.

I know many guys who have done this and good luck to them, but it is not for me, another member suggested i go to hong kong as on Sunday after mass in a particular square there are many lovely women, i have worked in Hong kong and seen this, also see many married men and undesirables who take advantage of these lovely women, no I want to meet someone get to know them fall in love blah blah blah
    sorry if i seem opinionated but i also have asian blood and find people taking advantage of such situations does not sit well with me.

But thanks for advise

thanks nidadonnachie

sorry wrong id id gv a while ago its bheng.pepito@yahoo.com goodluck

Many thanks N i will mail her later today who knows and hey thank you for taking the time

hi this is the other one i can gv u here add u can chat wiht her if u want. elle_2villanueva@yahoo.com she get here now in my house thtas y i just gv u now.
    N i will mail later as i am working today got some reports to finish will mail after 6 if that is ok again many thank you's

Looks like i am gonna have to buy you something for your help

hi lonelyheart ur welcome its ok no need to buy or gv me anything just just try to help a friend.goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    Not quite so! On the Internet dating website I visited for several months the proportion of OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers) was between 20 and 25%. Obviously most are in the Asian area (Hong Kong, Taiwan, CHina, Japan, Singapore, Australia) but others are in the Gulf countries (not the best place for frolicking with girls I reckon....) and a number are in western countries (USA, Canada, Europe). These too can be taken into consideration, and could perhaps be more to your liking than the Filipina who never left her province. OFW are more prone to adjust to another country, they are better at languages, they have a job and skills and considering that most are under specific visas in foreign countries they are less likely to indulge in scams.... my two cents!

Yeap I totally agree with you, You are right
    I have been to all these places due to my job and travelling and concur from experience and what i have seen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyheart View Post
    N i will mail later as i am working today got some reports to finish will mail after 6 if that is ok again many thank you's

Looks like i am gonna have to buy you something for your help
    Ok I have mailed them both finger crossed, funny thing feel like a teenager again doing this cool !!
    I will let you know what happens

Hello lonelyheart, hope you will find your soulmate soon.Good luck...!!!

Thread Information