Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help..

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Hi Shayla,

You have filed your spouse visa application 3 days before the new rules took effect and that is very clear you are not affected by the new set of immigration rules. Just be patient and you will receive your visa soon. Enjoy the tropical heat in the Phils once you're here in the UK you will seldom perspire.
    Best of luck and God Bless.
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

I'm sure you'll get your visa soon like mine im waiting 14 weeks so dont be worry evevrything well be okey dai

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fhara View Post
    thanks praise im happy here with my bf and thats the most important...take care always and dont worry HAPIT NA
    Your welcome dear and happy to know nga happy ka diha with your boyfriend.
    Bitaw mao ra na ang mas importante sa tanan..hehe..Take care pod ug maayo unta kaluy-an maka dawat nako ug result next week..

Ampo lang ta ani..God bless us all. x x x
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob & Anne View Post
    Hi shayla,

I got mine 10 weeks and 3days but some got theirs 11weeks or 12 so just be patient and always pray for it...goodluck and im sure u will ge it soon!

I agree with you Anne and thanks for your good advice.Anyway I will add another 2-3 weeks of waiting and probably it will be ready by then..

You take an extra care also to your little one inside your tummy...

Thanks for wishing me luck!. Hope to get it soon. x x x
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Hi Shayla,
    You should just chill out and sing que sera sera, I'm sure you'll get your visa soon, there probably just waiting for responses from local checks or something like that.

Iain

Hello Iain,

Que sera sera is really a good song for me lol. Your clever and good choice of song huh.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

Anyway maybe they do background check and that's why it took long time but well all I can do is to wait and see..what will be will be..hehe :-)

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    not to worry! they are just slow. ECO may request for an interview for some applications. No news is good news usually.

Enjoy your time.

Best Wishes

I agree that the ECO are slow for stamping passports lol but anyway will get there in the right time ...Thanks for the assurance BenB...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Hi Shayla,

You have filed your spouse visa application 3 days before the new rules took effect and that is very clear you are not affected by the new set of immigration rules. Just be patient and you will receive your visa soon. Enjoy the tropical heat in the Phils once you're here in the UK you will seldom perspire.
    Best of luck and God Bless.

Hey Iye,

Thank you and I will do. Tomorrow my family and I are planning to play golf at Golf Country Club.. Hehe.. We will surely enjoy it most specially it's so sunny here :-)..It will also help me to forget the time and days left while waiting

If ever God grant my wishes, I'm gonna to fly to UK by end of this month and will surely miss my family so much and as well as our weather here ...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    All I can say is THANK YOU TT...hehe..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girl england View Post
    I'm sure you'll get your visa soon like mine im waiting 14 weeks so dont be worry evevrything well be okey dai

Hello Girl,

What kind of visa did you applied for?. 14 weeks? Wow too long like.. hehe.. Anyway where are you now?. Any interview???

Thanks and I hope so. God bless us all.

Respected Member
    Hi Shayla,
    Just leave it to the Lord,im sure you will have your visa soon !
    i know it is so frustrating waiting so long and you can't help think
    about what is happening at the embassy with your application,its so
    frustrating not knowing anything !
    i am the same,its just only 7 weeks me and my wife have been waiting
    and its so difficult being apart from the one you love.
    You know now you dont have long to wait so just remain positive,
    im sure you will have good news soon !
    say a prayer for our application too.
    God bless !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONY73 View Post
    Hi Shayla,
    Just leave it to the Lord,im sure you will have your visa soon !
    i know it is so frustrating waiting so long and you can't help think
    about what is happening at the embassy with your application,its so
    frustrating not knowing anything !
    i am the same,its just only 7 weeks me and my wife have been waiting
    and its so difficult being apart from the one you love.
    You know now you dont have long to wait so just remain positive,
    im sure you will have good news soon !
    say a prayer for our application too.
    God bless !

Hello Tony,

Very good words thank you very much and I appreciate it.Anyway don't worry you will have it so soon and hoping you wont be going to wait longer like what I did because you will be frustrated like me.I pray we will all have a positive result soon .

I will include your wife's visa application in my prayers .

God bless u too and your family!.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Hello Tony,

Very good words thank you very much and I appreciate it.Anyway don't worry you will have it so soon and hoping you wont be going to wait longer like what I did because you will be frustrated like me.I pray we will all have a positive result soon .

I will include your wife's visa application in my prayers .

God bless u too and your family!.
    Thanks Shayla !

The power of prayer is a wonderful thing !
    Nothing is impossible with God,just have Faith and he will deliver what you ask !
    It is God's will for a husband and wife to be together and you will be together again soon !
    Not long to wait now so remain positive and believe !

God bless you always !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONY73 View Post
    Thanks Shayla !

The power of prayer is a wonderful thing !
    Nothing is impossible with God,just have Faith and he will deliver what you ask !
    It is God's will for a husband and wife to be together and you will be together again soon !
    Not long to wait now so remain positive and believe !

God bless you always !

Good day Tony,

May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced, May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged and I pray you step into the destiny within the ministry. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God.

Good luck and wish you all the best..

Everyone have a blessed day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information