Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hi mick maybe im just new here and i dont if my openion is ok to everyone here.for me ir i wear u y ddont u talk to her heart to heart talk after all she ur wife and more than anyone else u should both talk about the problems,maybe she just have a deep reason just try to talk to her listen and think about,maybe she just afraid to tell u the truth so many maybe if u wont talk to her the real story. i wish u goodluck and always think that there the light at the end of the tunel.

Quote Originally Posted by nidadonnachie@y View Post
    hi mick maybe im just new here and i dont if my openion is ok to everyone here.for me ir i wear u y ddont u talk to her heart to heart talk after all she ur wife and more than anyone else u should both talk about the problems,maybe she just have a deep reason just try to talk to her listen and think about,maybe she just afraid to tell u the truth so many maybe if u wont talk to her the real story. i wish u goodluck and always think that there the light at the end of the tunel.
    I know that you mean well but the likes of Keith & Pete have seen it all and are more aware of what can happen out in the Philippines.

There are so many cute Filipina girls out there that will scam out even after you have given your heart to them..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    Hi Oposhark,
    I am thankfull for the post reminding me to proceed with caution.
    My wife does not know about my savings, I have never said anything to her about them.
    And no I have not yet paid the visa fee again, I had hoped when I knew the applacation was going through to pay it direct to the British Embassy in Manila,which she does know about, but they will only acept payment from a Philippine bank, and that was what my first post was about _if_ there was a way of paying it from a british bank to a Phililippine bank at a reasonable fee.

I do honestly think we can be together, and I could not live with myself if I gave up,without going any further, I would always be wondering, I did before we met, meet more Filipina's in Dubai and it was one of them that helped me meet my wife.
    Mick.
    maybe we can trust some one to pay for you at the bank any member here on the forum,but what occurs on my mind is....how you gonna show to ECO statement of your account,savings ? Because you're not gonna send all those info to her so she wouldnt know how much savings do you had......

Banned
    Hi Oposhark,
    I am thankfull for the post reminding me to proceed with caution.
    My wife does not know about my savings, I have never said anything to her about them.
    And no I have not yet paid the visa fee again, I had hoped when I knew the applacation was going through to pay it direct to the British Embassy in Manila,which she does know about, but they will only acept payment from a Philippine bank, and that was what my first post was about _if_ there was a way of paying it from a british bank to a Phililippine bank at a reasonable fee.

I do honestly think we can be together, and I could not live with myself if I gave up,without going any further, I would always be wondering, I did before we met, meet more Filipina's in Dubai and it was one of them that helped me meet my wife.
    Mick.
    Hi Mick,

This sounds strange to me.....

When a lady goes to the Visa Application Centre in Manila, the first two things they want to see is an appointment letter and the evidence of visa payment. I believe walk-in applicants do not have the appointment letter, obviously.
    If you think she has submitted the visa application, somebody MUST have paid the visa fee.

The visa interview you mentioned will only happen at a much later date (and sometimes it is not required also if the ECO is satisfied the application is sufficient) after the application has been submitted.

So, I am assuming that she has not submitted her application and you now need to find a way to get a manager's cheque made payable to "British Embassy Manila".

Can you clarify this please?

Also, for a successful application you should really be providing the UKVAC details of how you can support her, and your savings would be essential, I would have thought

Banned
    Hi Zobel, we were together with her brother in law when we filled in the online applacation in April 2008, then I tried to use the reference number we were given in January 2009 but I could not find the link to enter the number, my wife was then going to the British Embassy as she is in Manila to check and said she re submitted the applacation.
    Everyone seems to be saying be carfull, I am thinking of all I can, but I also see us being together as a chance of happyness for us both, if I did not truly love her I would have backed out long ago.
    Mick.
    How can you re-submit an application without the cheque...???
    I don't think, for one minute, that VFS would have accepted the ducumentation pack without the payment to go with it.

Nobody here is doubting your love for her, what is is question here is her love and dedication for you......

Here is the link for tracking the application. And instead of inputting the number you were given, try by inputting her passport number,
    Good luck

https://www.vfs.org.in/UKG-PassportT...L8//QveaP7PAbm

oh PAG-IBIG nga naman...nakakabaliw

Hi all, Mick Cant repling,
    Surly the online application can be started then they require payment of the visa fee which now seems to be £515.00 (from the website)
    I cannot send a “managers cheque” from my UK Bank they only accept payment from a Philippine bank.
    So I will when required send her the money to pay the £515.00 current cost (from the website)
    I will look on it as a check if she can now be trusted; if she does not use it for the visa I will know beyond dough that it is only money she wants.
    Of course I hope she loves me as I love her and all will be ok.
    She has all the paperwork that was required for the original application last April but there is now a gap, so I might have to send up to date bank statements, she will then see how much my savings are.
    This has not gone as I would have liked it to, but as I said before I need (for me) to try to do all I can to bring us together.
    Thanks everyone for your help.
    Mick.

hi mick hope that she will pay the visa now and hope to hear that u well be together soon sorry to hear bout ur story.wish u well be happy at the end.good luck and godd bless!.....

HELLO Mick,

Pls. listen to us,be careful, guard your heart and your money. This may hurt you bcoz she's your wife and you love her but I think she's only after your money ( I hope I'm wrong though)There's no such thing as medical to apply for a spouse visa that's not a requirement at all. Your wife will only be called for an interview with the British Embassy if they are not contented with the documents you have submitted.

Okay let's make things clear for you , to appy for a spouse visa, you have to fill in the application form on their website, after filling up the form, you have to print it out and submit it to the application center in Makati PERSONALLY. Of course, you can never submit the application form if you don't have and meet all spouse visa requirements and haven't paid the visa fee yet.

I BELIEVE THAT YOUR WIFE HASN'T DONE ANY OF THE ABOVE STEPS YET THEREFORE SHE WILL NEVER NEED A MEDICAL CHECKUP NOR BE CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW.

Something does not read right here. The medical and and interview i think is the US format or was a few years back. Many more phills know of that process and many phills tried to advise my wife refering to the us process as we processed ours.

As others have said what she has doen doesn't make sense with the latest procedure.

Either she is being scamed by some agency (my wife had several offers to help her) or she has the wrong end of the stick or the worse option which we hope is not the case she is up to know good.
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Well, on Mr Mick case is the different from SimUK bec he is legally married to the woman already. I understand his position that he is married to this woman went to a proper procedure to get married, exchanging vows etc. I think it is right to do everything just to be with his wife as a married couple. As he said he loves his wife so much and love is the most powerful thing that nobody can't get away with it unfortunately. Everyone has the right to be happy even how wrong it is I guess as some people might say there's no wrong reason to get inlove even with the worst person you can't imagine. I think that many people here are just so lucky finding a filipina wife that they think is the best woman they ever had in their whole life etc.

Everyone has the right for a second chance bec nobody is perfect, we make mistake and hopefully learn from it. All he can do now is give the wife another chance bec she is happiness. Trust would be the key to any relationship bec w/o trust you can't go further. Mr Mick is old enough to know what's right and wrong and may be been married before so he knows what he's into. So, what's your heart says go for it. Just be careful when she's here already open all your senses and don't let her undermine you bec she knows you love her a lot. Of course I hope that her family and her won't take advantage your kindness specially now that she will know you have this amount of savings in your account.

All the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information