Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Post Business Visa Application - Lodged yesterday, Results tomorrow...

Hi guys,

I applied for a business visa yesterday afternoon along with my colleagues. We've just been informed individually via sms that the results are for release tomorrow afternoon. I verified it thru the online tracking functionality of the UKVAC and it just says so. Early this morning, it was just

"Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission."

5pm

"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same."

SMS content was

" You may pick up the result of your UK visa application tom 3 to 5pm only at 25th flr., Phil. AXA Bldg."

Do you think it's favorable or what does it imply to? We're all excited and nervous for we thought it's gonna be taking around 15 days for the results to be released as what they told us yesterday.

Regards!

you'll never know, until you get the passport...goodluck im sure it will be positive...

wow, that was fast, goodluck.
    "Chains do not hold a marriage together.It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.That is what makes a marriage last - more than passion or even sex..."

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklauswirth View Post
    Hi guys,

I applied for a business visa yesterday afternoon along with my colleagues. We've just been informed individually via sms that the results are for release tomorrow afternoon. I verified it thru the online tracking functionality of the UKVAC and it just says so. Early this morning, it was just

5pm

"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same."

SMS content was

" You may pick up the result of your UK visa application tom 3 to 5pm only at 25th flr., Phil. AXA Bldg."

Do you think it's favorable or what does it imply to? We're all excited and nervous for we thought it's gonna be taking around 15 days for the results to be released as what they told us yesterday.

Regards!

Your very lucky because your visa application result was quick!. Post a thread tomorrow for the result alright? ..Think positive...like me :-)

Cheers!
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

yah thats fast...good luck..
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

thats fast goodluck to u.

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    It seems the result is positive to me... advance congratulations!

Goodluck!

Let us know the result.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

If have travelled to UK, Ireland, any Schengen Country, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand within the last 5 years then you were most probably have been put on Fast Track with a 48 working hour turn around. Good for you!

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi guys,

5pm

SMS content was

Regards!
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the well wishes. Due to the distance constraint in travelling, our travel agent (based in Makati) picked up the results this afternoon and these turned out to be favorable for all of us five.

WE ALL GOT OUR BUSINESS VISA!!!

I'm grateful for making it though this was just my first time to lodge for any type of visa application before any embassy/visa application center; though, I have already travelled in Asian countries twice in the last 6 years.

We're leaving for England and Wales this May. There may be some side trips to Paris and Amsterdam. Next stuff to work on at is Schengen VISA application. 'hope we make it again.

Regards!

Respected Member
    Hey, Good Luck to you. Did you receive the news yet? Bring some tennis rackets with you, they can double up as snow shoes.

Respected Member
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the well wishes. Due to the distance constraint in travelling, our travel agent (based in Makati) picked up the results this afternoon and these turned out to be favorable for all of us five.

WE ALL GOT OUR BUSINESS VISA!!!

I'm grateful for making it though this was just my first time to lodge for any type of visa application before any embassy/visa application center; though, I have already travelled in Asian countries twice in the last 6 years.

We're leaving for England and Wales this May. There may be some side trips to Paris and Amsterdam. Next stuff to work on at is Schengen VISA application. 'hope we make it again.

Regards!

CONGRATULATIONS... YOU VERY LUCKY THAT YOUR VISA WAS QUICK..ANYWAY I APPLIED FOR SETTLEMENT VISA AND STILL NO RESULT.. BEEN WAITING FOR 11 WEEKS..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

congrats ur all lucky...goodluck..
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

I guess the waiting time for a visa depends on what type of visa you're applying for.
    I knew a filipina (owns a jewelry shop) who filed for the same and was also granted that fast. She travels a lot to some countries as well.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Thread Information