Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hi shayla i got my fiancee visa 11 weeks and 1 day....
    and maybe yours is on its way now..........

and for sure its a positive result...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybunny View Post

so possible tomorrow is 11 week and 1 day of shayla,hope she get her visa na tomorrow

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    patience
    Thanks TT...Yeah I've got patience but anyway I wont build my hope to get a result this week because it will be more stressful to me..Hehe..I must bear in mind that the processing time can be 13 weeks or even more... If ever the result will be here this week then I can consider myself as LUCKY...Take care!
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONY73 View Post
    11 weeks they surely know now so why dont they just give you the visa ?

hopefully they will call you this week and the waiting can finally be over !

God bless you !

Thanks Tony,

I received an email from ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk and said that there's no updates still regarding my visa application so with that I'll keep waiting and more patience till the ECO will get sick looking and checking with my papers.. hehe...

I just want them to phone me or email me soon as possible if ever there's an interview because it's too hard to sit down and wait here for the result.

Yeah hoping that the waiting will be over..Thanks a lot and God bless u too!.
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris40 View Post
    a chinese girl who i,m teaching to drive is married to a uk national and she told me she got her settlement visa in 4 weeks after submitting the aplication.
    thats a big differance to the philippines.
    it makes me wonder why it takes so long.
    its probably right that they post visas in batches but surely that would be regular with the amount of visas they deal with

Good day Chris,

I think it depends on the case that's why her visa was quick and she just waited for 4 weeks. I wont wonder why the result of my visa application took long time because maybe the ECO is studying with it but I wish and pray I will have a positive result soon.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    Relax and be patient.

Thanks Charl,

Not to worry because I'm tending to take a hopeful and positive view of the future outcome with my visa.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nidadonnachie@y View Post
    hi shay just relax and patient soon u will get ur visa.goodluck to u.and me.

I know Nida and likewise to you. Anyway sooner or later the ECO will give me the result so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the future result.May GOD bless us all.

Thanks again and Good luck...

Respected Member

Hi Bunny,

Thank you!

I just want to ask if the status of your passport changed before you received your visa?

I was checking my status but still the same result ...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    so possible tomorrow is 11 week and 1 day of shayla,hope she get her visa na tomorrow

I hope so Ate Juliet but anyway I'm really tired waiting for my visa result everyday so best I think not to expect it because it will come faster than I thought.

Thanks and good evening!.

Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Thanks TT...Yeah I've got patience but anyway I wont build my hope to get a result this week because it will be more stressful to me..Hehe..I must bear in mind that the processing time can be 13 weeks or even more... If ever the result will be here this week then I can consider myself as LUCKY...Take care!
    you visa is on the way
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Respected Member
    Thanks Tony,

I received an email from ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk and said that there's no updates still regarding my visa application so with that I'll keep waiting and more patience till the ECO will get sick looking and checking with my papers.. hehe...

I just want them to phone me or email me soon as possible if ever there's an interview because it's too hard to sit down and wait here for the result.

Yeah hoping that the waiting will be over..Thanks a lot and God bless u too!.
    Surely they know a genuine case ?
    i cannot see why they can't issue it now,i know they can be busy but
    surely 11 weeks is plenty of time for them to make a decision.
    It just makes me annoyed when i hear of people who suffer this long wait
    when there is no need !
    maybe if the ECO understood how painful it is to be apart from your Loved one it would be different ?
    do they understand our feelings /
    Are they human by the way or machines programmed by the government ?

hope you will receive it this week anyway !

God bless you !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Respected Member
    sorry if my post about the chinese girl is misenterprated ,she got visa in 4 weeks without problem. but that was in china.
    i wondered why it tales so much longer in the philippines.
    anyway good luck to all who are waiting their visa

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    you visa is on the way

I really hope so...I'm dying of waiting lol...

Thanks a lot TT and don't worry soon as I receive my result I will inform you

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONY73 View Post
    Surely they know a genuine case ?
    i cannot see why they can't issue it now,i know they can be busy but
    surely 11 weeks is plenty of time for them to make a decision.
    It just makes me annoyed when i hear of people who suffer this long wait
    when there is no need !
    maybe if the ECO understood how painful it is to be apart from your Loved one it would be different ?
    do they understand our feelings /
    Are they human by the way or machines programmed by the government ?

hope you will receive it this week anyway !

God bless you !
    Hello Tony,

I'm genuine applicant and we submitted all the documents required by them and also some papers who will help us with our application..

I think the ECO don't realize how hard it is to be apart with your loved one. I was thinking maybe they double check everything because my case is I'm under 21 but legally married here in the Philippines with a british baby.

I really pray and hope to hear a positive result so soon because my husband and I are too stressed with this.. The Embassy or UKVAC never email me or phone me if there's lacking documents or like interview..I just don't know why this is taking so long..I'm pissed but there's no other choice but to wait..

Thanks a lot and God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris40 View Post
    sorry if my post about the chinese girl is misenterprated ,she got visa in 4 weeks without problem. but that was in china.
    i wondered why it tales so much longer in the philippines.
    anyway good luck to all who are waiting their visa

Hello Chris,

You have nothing to sorry for about the girl from China.Anyway I don't mind if she got her visa earlier because maybe her case isn't too hard to handle .

In my part the ECO is really slow or even lazy and don't want to work with my visa application..just kidding..I'm totally pissed off for waiting too long but what will be will be..

In Gods time it will come and really I'm expecting to have a positive result as usual..I really don't know how the ECO will work out the visa because some here never waited for long time for the visa processing..I just can think that maybe it took longer due to the new rules recently made

I'm keeping my fingers crossed with my visa result

Cheers!

was talking to a friend in Alcester the other day who is also waiting on his wifes visa he tellsme there is currantly a 3-4 month wait at manila so just be patient remember the old saying good things come to those who wait, hope you get the decision your waitng for ..ragards beau brummie

Respected Member
    Why are people waiting so long in Manila compared with other embassies? Is it a sheer amount of applications? I note they [Manila] are also a hub for HK, Japan and South Korea applications too! How many ECOs are there? And, how much work is involved in each application? I believe there are 40,000 applications a year at Manila - meaning 150 applications processed daily? If there were 10 ECO's that would make each application about 30 minutes in a 7.5 hour day.

Hang in there Praise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    Why are people waiting so long in Manila compared with other embassies? Is it a sheer amount of applications? I note they [Manila] are also a hub for HK, Japan and South Korea applications too! How many ECOs are there? And, how much work is involved in each application? I believe there are 40,000 applications a year at Manila - meaning 150 applications processed daily? If there were 10 ECO's that would make each application about 30 minutes in a 7.5 hour day.

Hang in there Praise.
    The fact the Embassy in Manila became a hub for HK etc. in January may be a reason some of these applications are taking longer than anticipated. I gather some 're-structuring' of the visa section is required to handle the increased volume of work.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beaubrummie View Post
    was talking to a friend in Alcester the other day who is also waiting on his wifes visa he tellsme there is currantly a 3-4 month wait at manila so just be patient remember the old saying good things come to those who wait, hope you get the decision your waitng for ..ragards beau brummie

Hello Bea,

Probably right it will take 3-4 months because recently they launch the new visa processing time guide.I don't mind waiting as long as in the end it's good news.

Thanks and I will update u soon..

Take care!.

Try not to focus so much on the visa, although i know this will not be easy it only makes time go slowly by.

Enjoy the sun and inexpensive food as you will be wishing for all the Filipino soon enough after you are here a while..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post

Hang in there Praise.

Good morning Ady,

I think the ECO are not many in the Embassy because I seen some of them in person lol :-)

Yeah I think best to be more patience and it will come soon..

Thanks again and hope your wife's visa will be ready this week or next week

All the luck from me to yous..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eljohno View Post
    Try not to focus so much on the visa, although i know this will not be easy it only makes time go slowly by.

Enjoy the sun and inexpensive food as you will be wishing for all the Filipino soon enough after you are here a while..

Hi Eljohno,

It's really sunny here and I will surely miss this weather so much as well as my family and friends when I'm leaving soon but that's if the ECO will grant my visa..

I'm trying to enjoy myself with my daughter and family to less my excitement about waiting at the same time to less my nervous because lately I was very stressed and bothered..

Thanks and hope your keeping well..

Respected Member

Hello Bunny,

When did you received your fiancee visa???How old are you?

Hi Bunny,

Thank you!

I just want to ask if the status of your passport changed before you received your visa?

I was checking my status but still the same result ...
    yes sis...at exact 11 weeks says on my status FORWARDED TO THE COURIER and the next day got it on my hand.......

goodluck........

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybunny;yes sis...at exact 11 weeks says on my status FORWARDED TO THE COURIER and the next day got it on my hand.....

[B
    goodluck........[/B]

Ah ok thanks for the info...Your very lucky because you never waited for more than 11 weeks..My application is turning 12 weeks so soon and still no updates..I was thinking earlier if they will give it or not the result?..lol.. but I think they can't keep my result in the British High Commission for about 2 years..

God bless everyone..

Respected Member
    Turning 12 weeks on Monday..February 16,2009 .....

I've decided not to think about my visa application result anymore because someday it will come ..

With that no more hassle and sleepless night

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information