Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    where is your hubby location shayla
    Hello Ma'am Juliet,

Good morning!

My husband is still in the UK.. we been apart for 4 months now. His in NEWCASTLE.. 10 mins away from (Sconnie)
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Hello Ma'am Juliet,

Good morning!

My husband is still in the UK.. we been apart for 4 months now. His in NEWCASTLE.. 10 mins away from (Sconnie)
    Oh yeah,i forgot i already told you that you're nearby to john and ness

Respected Member
    Oh yeah,i forgot i already told you that you're nearby to john and ness
    Yes you did and no bother
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Hello everyone!.

I'm eager to know about something,do you think the Embassy will still interview me even I've been waiting for nearly 11 weeks this coming Monday?

Thanks for the advice!.

You know that "Interviews" all depends if the Embassy feels like they want to clarify some thing regarding your application.

So if you think there's nothing to be clarified then I don't think an interview is necessary.

But then again...always be prepared for one, because as we know based on the experience of one of our member, they do make Phone Interviews now.

Goodluck!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavid View Post
    You know that "Interviews" all depends if the Embassy feels like they want to clarify some thing regarding your application.

So if you think there's nothing to be clarified then I don't think an interview is necessary.

But then again...always be prepared for one, because as we know based on the experience of one of our member, they do make Phone Interviews now.

Goodluck!

Hi Mavid,

Thanks for being thoughtful.I'm always prepared and whatever I don't mind as long as they wont refuse my visa lol.

They can interview me either on the phone or in person anytime and I will be confident to answer them cos I'm genuine so with that there's nothing to fear.

How about you? You still waiting for your visa result right?

For how long you been waiting for it?

Cheerio!

Respected Member
    Is there anyone here applied for a visa and waited for more than 10 weeks and the result was refused?..

I'm curious to know because my spouse visa application been lodged for about 11 weeks. Does it mean it's approved or refused?

Hope you can help me.

Many thanks!

Excuse me shayla, what type of visa you apply?..appologize im new member here d@_@b.. hehe because im Still waiting for my Student visa result.. and Exactly 1month now.. huhuhu and start of my class Feb09. this coming monday huhuhuhu but still waiting for the result...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INIAIRIDI View Post
    Excuse me shayla, what type of visa you apply?..appologize im new member here d@_@b.. hehe because im Still waiting for my Student visa result.. and Exactly 1month now.. huhuhu and start of my class Feb09. this coming monday huhuhuhu but still waiting for the result...

Hi there!

I applied settlement visa as a wife to UK ( Spouse Visa )..I've been waiting for almost 11 weeks..I'm sick of waiting lol... Exactly 11 weeks this coming Feb 9 ( Monday ) ..

Good luck to your application!

3 months LOL i have been waiting 14 weeks and still no news

Quote Originally Posted by socool007 View Post
    hi socool007,

just want to ask, isn't ur fiancee is also below 21 when u applied her visa??

because if that's the case it seems that they are checking it very carefully as well as with Shayla..

Goodluck and hoping ur visa will be on its way soon..

Wifes visa

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    hi socool007,

because if that's the case it seems that they are checking it very carefully as well as with Shayla..

Yes you are right, my wife is 20 but she did get a call saying her age is no prob.Do you no if they can say yes and then make her wait till she is 21.

Banned
    as only 13 weeks the figure to wait,i wonder if you have the right to bug them already,send email ,call British embassy

14 weeks is too long to wait.the eco might double check all ur documents for sure.But dont worry guys , as long as ur relationships are genuine there's nothing to worry.

Goodluck and God Bless.

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Respected Member

Don't worry Socool007, the visa is on the way... I've been waiting for 11 weeks so I will wait for another 2-3 weeks for the result.. Hehe..

Oh by the way, did yous applied for spouse visa or fiancee?.. Got mixed up sorry..

Respected Member
    hi socool007,

Hello my friend Kimmi,

I think the ECO will do the background checking but as long as we are a genuine applicant then there's nothing to fear .

Anyway in my case, do you think the ECO will allow my daughter to fly alone without me for not having a visa?..well I submitted all the documents required and also evidences which will help with my application and the copies of her valid passports..

Thanks!

Respected Member
    Yes you are right, my wife is 20 but she did get a call saying her age is no prob.Do you no if they can say yes and then make her wait till she is 21.

Socool007,

Your wife and I are same because I received an email from the Embassy and from the UKVAC telling me that age isn't a problem...

They are more strict I think with the age to those people planning to get married in the UK..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    14 weeks is too long to wait.the eco might double check all ur documents for sure.But dont worry guys , as long as ur relationships are genuine there's nothing to worry.

Goodluck and God Bless.
    Hello Ate Elena,

You're absolutely right...

Hope your doing fine..I miss u. x x x

hi socool007,

since ur wife did receive a call that her age is no problem before she applied, then u can hold on with their words.

btw, have u tried ringing the embassy or tracking her application?

Hello my friend Kimmi,

I think the ECO will do the background checking but as long as we are a genuine applicant then there's nothing to fear .

Anyway in my case, do you think the ECO will allow my daughter to fly alone without me for not having a visa?..well I submitted all the documents required and also evidences which will help with my application and the copies of her valid passports..

Thanks!
    hi Praise,

I am sure urs and ur daughter's visa will be on it's way soon because I dont see any problems they might refuse u since u followed all the documents/requirements they asked.

Cheers!

Respected Member
    hi Praise,

I am sure urs and ur daughter's visa will be on it's way soon because I dont see any problems they might refuse u since u followed all the documents/requirements they asked.

Cheers!
    Hi Ate Kimmi (hehe)..My daughter is visa free because she has a British passport, only me who applied for a visa and still waiting for the result ...Hoping that the outcome will be positive .Btw thanks dear for your encouragement

Banned
    I think embassy releases visas in bundles. Not aware of any 'yippee.. got my visa' posts lately so must be due a whole batch any time now

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I think embassy releases visas in bundles. Not aware of any 'yippee.. got my visa' posts lately so must be due a whole batch any time now

Yeah probably you're right Tomm that's why there was delayed happened about the visa processing and releasing.... Wish us luck... God bless us all.

Banned
    (hehe)..My daughter is visa free because she has a British passport,00xx3:
    That was another factor that you will grant a visa praise because your daughter is British citizen,your case was likely to Miayela,remember her, so worry not anymore

Respected Member
    That was another factor that you will grant a visa praise because your daughter is British citizen,your case was likely to Miayela,remember her, so worry not anymore
    Thanks Ate Juliet,

Yeah I know her and I called her Ate AJ...Her visa was granted exactly 11 weeks and no interview and tomorrow Monday will be my 11th weeks so I'm hoping not long the wait now... God bless you and take care!

Respected Member
    11 weeks today (Monday)

11 weeks today (Monday)
    patience
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Respected Member
    11 weeks they surely know now so why dont they just give you the visa ?

hopefully they will call you this week and the waiting can finally be over !

God bless you !
    HAVE FAITH IN GOD !

Respected Member
    a chinese girl who i,m teaching to drive is married to a uk national and she told me she got her settlement visa in 4 weeks after submitting the aplication.
    thats a big differance to the philippines.
    it makes me wonder why it takes so long.
    its probably right that they post visas in batches but surely that would be regular with the amount of visas they deal with

Banned
    Relax and be patient.

hi shay just relax and patient soon u will get ur visa.goodluck to u.and me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information