Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brits are United at last.....

I am not sure if my Brits colleagues are just widing as up or serious about doing the same thing as the workers in the oil refinery

Or is it the BNP will rule the Britain soon as they active in our area lately? Good bye UK for immigrants like me

To be honest I don't feel safe walking around as many Brits think we steal jobs from them.....but they called our job (caregivers/healthcare) rubbish in the first place

I think if this so called civil unrest started and will get worst....I don't think staying here is the best option (Canada and Australia might be the better option for us immigrants)

Why Daily Star and The Sun always has a bad write ups about immigrants?

Does it means the end of Foreign Football Managers and players too?

If we go home can we get a compensation from UK gov't....

Its me ranting again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post

Great idea - pay us Welsh to seal up the borders with Engerland, away from those robbing scousers, smelly mancs and dodgy Londoners

Panic not cheesewiz, its all just a storm in a teacup.

i wont listen to whatever the bnp ever say they dont speak for most of us!

i say your all welcome

Ranting about UK again..
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

nothing to do with BNP, even gordie brown said 'British jobs for British workers' well he was a gov minister when they could have put a cap on the number of poles and others from the new euro countries who came to the uk to work. (poles alone 500,000+ came)

then you have illegal immigrants/asylum seekers, estimates of up to 700,000 in the uk !!!!!!! some who will be working legally or illegally.

then you have you students who can work for upto 20hrs a week, oh but if they bring their dependent , they can work full time, how does that work out

tier 1, highly skilled workers 100,000 last year alone ,and they bring their wife or husband and they can work to,.

then of course you have your work permit holders, again the same..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-migrants.html

so how many millions of jobs are being done be non British workers , the UK is only doing what any other country would do, like the phils protect your own workers and citizens first

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    nothing to do with BNP, even gordie brown said 'British jobs for British workers' well he was a gov minister when they could have put a cap on the number of poles and others from the new euro countries who came to the uk to work. (poles alone 500,000+ came)

then you have illegal immigrants/asylum seekers, estimates of up to 700,000 in the uk !!!!!!! some who will be working legally or illegally.

then you have you students who can work for upto 20hrs a week, oh but if they bring their dependent , they can work full time, how does that work out

tier 1, highly skilled workers 100,000 last year alone ,and they bring their wife or husband and they can work to,.

then of course you have your work permit holders, again the same..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-migrants.html

so how many millions of jobs are being done be non British workers , the UK is only doing what any other country would do, like the phils protect your own workers and citizens first
    Joe just remeber if you need to work abroad you might regret trying to get stricter rules on non locals working. Many Brits work abroad I know quite a few and the numbers growing. Before you say it never say never.
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Send them all home, but just the ones playing for ManU, Chelsea & Arsenal
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

I am not sure if my Brits colleagues are just widing as up or serious about doing the same thing as the workers in the oil refinery

Or is it the BNP will rule the Britain soon as they active in our area lately? Good bye UK for immigrants like me

To be honest I don't feel safe walking around as many Brits think we steal jobs from them.....but they called our job (caregivers/healthcare) rubbish in the first place

I think if this so called civil unrest started and will get worst....I don't think staying here is the best option (Canada and Australia might be the better option for us immigrants)

Its me ranting again

From friends both ex pats and locals and infomation on the news parts of aus and canada have far more racial issues than the Uk.

Now you know how many Brits feel (those not lovesick,badly jetlagged and walking round in a dream) feel when pinoys give them the evils in phill

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Joe just remeber if you need to work abroad you might regret trying to get stricter rules on non locals working. Many Brits work abroad I know quite a few and the numbers growing. Before you say it never say never.
    exactly andy, i would expect discrimination and that i would be last in any job offer, but I've got no intention of working in the phils that's what the wife is for ..

Its me ranting again

Stop moaning..
    In your country,us Brits have absolutely NO rights.. If we want to work here (fat chance) we can only work if there is no Filipino able or qualified to take the job before us...

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Stop moaning..
    In your country,us Brits have absolutely NO rights.. If we want to work here (fat chance) we can only work if there is no Filipino able or qualified to take the job before us...
    many countries have stricter laws that favour its own citizens b4 immigrants, this country has been soft on over stayers/illegal immigrants who abuse the system. what happened to the plans for the VV, Ł65 is all you have to pay to come to the uk and then don't go back and 14yrs time max you can apply to stay legally, that's if you don't take a short cut of marrying a european in the uk and claim human rights

abuse of the VV, student visa and other visas is wide spread, go on any immgration forum and see , and the gov don't know about it , or they don't have an answer..

It seems to me that "The Daily Express" is the biggest culprit among the press that incite racial hatred like that, or hatred against so called immigrants. I'm a firm EQUALIST I am, I think everyone is entitled to the worlds riches, if it means moving to another country to get those riches then they should be able to do that WITHOUT having to get a work permit or visa. I'm not going to let anyone tell me that they "own" a country, it's a nonsense, we will all come and go as we please and those who try to stop us are stealing our freedom!

Remember everyone, this world including every country and riches on offer, are yours to enjoy as much as anyone!

I don't like the word "immigrant" in my mind there's no such thing!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    exactly andy, i would expect discrimination and that i would be last in any job offer, but I've got no intention of working in the phils that's what the wife is for ..

What would you do if they tightened up to phill style and even if your wife was allowed to stay here in the UK they made it almost impossible for her to work?

Personally neither situation is perfect but thats life i guess

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    I'm a firm EQUALIST I am, I think everyone is entitled to the worlds riches, if it means moving to another country to get those riches then they should be able to do that WITHOUT having to get a work permit or visa.
    nigel not only do you have your head in the sand but also in the clouds

so you would let the whole population of africa, china, asia or any other country or continent come to the uk ............ now i've got my head in the clouds

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    Panic not cheesewiz, its all just a storm in a teacup.
    I am not panicking I am just a bit concerned about what's going on around us. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Stop moaning..
    I am not moaning I am just voicing out my concerned oh sorry if you think I am moaning...everyone has the right to moan. I don't questions the rights we have here in UK I am very pleased the fact that what Brits rights is our rights too.

First thing, you have to remember its PHILIPPINES even we filipinos don't know what rights do we have in our own country. Money and powers that's the rights evolved in my country. For sure you can work in my country if you want like call center (that's the jobs always available) but....can you stomach the wages of an ordinary filipinos?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Ranting about UK again..
    that's life i supposed we don't live in a perfect world. are you still moaning about your camera

Can't even buy a house in Phils unless your a pinoy,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Can't even buy a house in Phils unless your a pinoy,
    You're right,so just give the money to your wife and let her buy

that's life i supposed we don't live in a perfect world. are you still moaning about your camera
    I dont think so!
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

I can sympathise with the way you feel cheesewiz.

You have a right to be in this country, so don't let anyone tell you differently.

Don't read papers like the Sun or the Star, as they have a habit of stirring things up. Unfortunately, some of their readership aren't the most intelligent of people & are quick to react.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    I can sympathise with the way you feel cheesewiz.

You have a right to be in this country, so don't let anyone tell you differently.

Don't read papers like the Sun or the Star, as they have a habit of stirring things up. Unfortunately, some of their readership aren't the most intelligent of people & are quick to react.
    thank you Sim where i work that's what they're reading bec its quite cheap 20p i don't read it sometimes but my colleagues will show it to me

I agree with you that people buying it are the one with limited understanding. when this country is in good economic condition nobody noticed immigrants at all and we who work in healthcare are just a laughing stuff (cleaning someones bums) now that this country in a mess they need someone to blame...we immigrants stealing brits jobs. To be honest with you all I am very grateful to this country (UK) even we are the lowest paid job in this country many of us filipinos experienced the good life we will never have in our own country.

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    From friends both ex pats and locals and infomation on the news parts of aus and canada have far more racial issues than the Uk.
    I heard that AUSTRALIA are worst. But filipinos are good in adapting just to have a better life that's why we filipino are all over the world.

Banned
    bwahahah hakhakhak u seems to be a naughty gurl

If the question is wrong, I give wrong answer

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    bwahahah hakhakhak u seems to be a naughty gurl

If the question is wrong, I give wrong answer
    oh sorry if you think i am naughty be good to me i know where you live in Laguna lol....

Banned
    oh sorry if you think i am naughty be good to me i know where you live in Laguna lol....
    Oh really? That's great! Do you exacly know where I live? I am proud of my town
    You are welcome to come and visit. Not to worry, I am good if you treat me good.
    Cheer up lolsssssss

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Oh really? That's great! Do you exacly know where I live? I am proud of my town
    You are welcome to come and visit. Not to worry, I am good if you treat me good.
    Cheer up lolsssssss
    Im from Calamba the birth place of Jose Rizal....I studied in Perapetual oopppss University of Perpetual Help in Binan.

of course I treated everybody nice and fair....voicing out our opinions are the main essence of this forum...or else this forums won't be as lively as it should be.

I am not moaning I am just voicing out my concerned oh sorry if you think I am moaning...everyone has the right to moan. I don't questions the rights we have here in UK I am very pleased the fact that what Brits rights is our rights too.

First thing, you have to remember its PHILIPPINES even we filipinos don't know what rights do we have in our own country. Money and powers that's the rights evolved in my country. For sure you can work in my country if you want like call center (that's the jobs always available) but....can you stomach the wages of an ordinary filipinos?

But with the lack equality laws in phill surely its much harder to get the job most of the blokes on here are too old etc plus i cant speak american

if you like a moan we Brits spend most of lifes doing it so your in good company.

Im from Calamba the birth place of Jose Rizal....I studied in Perapetual oopppss University of Perpetual Help in Binan.

of course I treated everybody nice and fair....voicing out our opinions are the main essence of this forum...or else this forums won't be as lively as it should be.
    I think its calambas burger king i used to use all the time for my wlan to pick up me emails. They got lots of Swmining pools there

Dont think i saw one renault there all the times i have past though it

Banned

Oh dear, you're just few miles away. Yes I know Perapetual, my 3 nurse nieces finished nursing there and another niece who took her Medicine Degree.

Wish to meet you someday somehow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information