Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It will all come good, don't worry!

"3. if i dont tell the british embassy that i applied a visa to another country and was denied, will they find out?"

Well yes they will know but you seem to think that it's something to worry about...I don't think so...

The best way I can explain things for you is this...Your AIM is to convince the embassy that you have a GENIUNE relationship/marriage and that it's not just another sham marriage....THAT is what your goal is when applying for the visa, THAT is what they want to see!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    yes thx every1,i thought i would reply on here cos sunshine was a bit upset,ohh my little angel........she is the 1 i never new love like this before,we both feel the same....

Heh Sunshine lover, welcome to the growing gang of besotted and very lucky husbands and partners of our amazing filipina mahals
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Sunshine
    You still have a chance, applications are judged on individual cases and being refused before through another country should not influence the ECO.
    Just remember that your sponsor papers has to be absolutely right unless you may be refused. Go through the papers with your sponsor before they are given in to UK border agency. Collect as much evidence of your relationship as possible, Photos, airline tickets etc. Make sure your sponsor letter is short and concise and to the point.
    If you are asked for an interview then ensure your honnest in every way. The ECO is an experienced officer and understands completely the facts presented.
    My fiance got her fiance visa in 6 weeks and did not attend an interview. Its because my paper work was perfect as was my fiance's application form.

Good luck in the future

Pugilist

Im so happy

Hello everyone i am so happy now coz my prob is sorted, i told my fiance the truth including this forum that i posted on here because i was worried. He is just so amazing i love him to bits, he understood and didnt got angry....i didnt even know he posted here lol

thanks every1 for sharing ideas..we are both so excited now to sort out the papers for the visa. i feel we became more closer than ever i love him even more for accepting and respecting me. Thank you darling we'l be together soon.......

Banned
    what a sweet one story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post

Hello everyone i am so happy now coz my prob is sorted, i told my fiance the truth including this forum that i posted on here because i was worried. He is just so amazing i love him to bits, he understood and didnt got angry....i didnt even know he posted here lol

thanks every1 for sharing ideas..we are both so excited now to sort out the papers for the visa. i feel we became more closer than ever i love him even more for accepting and respecting me. Thank you darling we'l be together soon.......
    AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

As long as you follow all the advice on here on how to apply for a fiancee visa, it is unlikely you'll be refused. But you must tell 100% the truth, do not give them ANY reason to refuse you.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information