Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

8 weeks here we go...

It's 8 weeks already since I applied for my spouse visa..Hopefully not long to go till result will come..Good luck guys..Hope we will have a positive result soon.. I will post another thread and wont be long...Fingers crossed

-------------------...Good luck and God bless us all...-----------------------
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Hang in there Shayla. It won't be long now, but don't set your heart on hearing this week. And if you don't hear, stay positive.

I agree, you'll have yours soon,just don't stress your self thinkin about it too much... I am also waiting for my spouse visa it's my 4th week of waiting but I am not expecting to get it in 8 weeks. My husband and I set our minds that we'll get it in 10-12 weeks, and if we get it in 8 weeks that's much better for us...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    Hang in there Shayla. It won't be long now, but don't set your heart on hearing this week. And if you don't hear, stay positive.
    Hi Ady,

Good day!

I agree with you, if ever I don't hear any news this week or next week then best I'll stay positive and be happy . Who knows they wont interview me anymore ..Thanks for dropping by and don't worry when its ready I will let you know.. All the luck for all of us..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MRS. O'farrell View Post
    I agree, you'll have yours soon,just don't stress your self thinkin about it too much... I am also waiting for my spouse visa it's my 4th week of waiting but I am not expecting to get it in 8 weeks. My husband and I set our minds that we'll get it in 10-12 weeks, and if we get it in 8 weeks that's much better for us...
    Hello MRS.O'farrell,

Thank you very much for your message but I'm not stressing myself now so there's nothing to worry about.I think best if I'll stay positive with the future outcome of my visa like everyone does here.Today is my 8th weeks but I'll try to wait for another 2-3 weeks, maybe by that time the result will be ready then.. I'm more patient this time lol. Wish you luck Ma'am and fingers crossed for you and everyone!..It will be good if they will grant our visa so everyone is happy ...Take care.

Thread Information