Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bisexuality etc

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If you're in Vegas in March, can we share your room? Seperate beds of course
    I`m really shocked at you requesting such a thing...when I haven`t even seen a profile or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    I`m really shocked at you requesting such a thing...when I haven`t even seen a profile or anything.
    1000 Mancs were questioned on if they'd had sex in the shower, 70% said yes, the other 30% said they haven't been in prison yet!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

hi

ok i read it and think while most men dream about being with two women at once its a fantacy in a relationship it dont matter if she goes with a guy or a girl its still cheating ant it. i;d bin here and find some one else

Quote Originally Posted by cool999 View Post
    ok i read it and think while most men dream about being with two women at once its a fantacy in a relationship it dont matter if she goes with a guy or a girl its still cheating ant it. i;d bin here and find some one else
    Ah a necro what fun

In my view the range of human possability is very wide and if you tell someone what your doing especialy if there were no agreed rules then I dont find this to be cheating,

It may have consequences but its open and honest and you can see from this thread that USA didnt just throw in the towel but struggled to stay open and seek reflextion as to his own boundries
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned

Talking

im sorry i have jumped a little on this thread no time to read it all have to chat to the fiancee on ym soon

maybe i can give you some insite into the other side of the philippines and yes it is changing and the young girls [some are changing ] many in fact but there is still GOOD GIRLS even my gf tells me only 1 in 100 is worth settling with my gf never had a priveliged life she is very street wise i learned a lot by trawling bars renting girls its ok with a pilipina you can have the relationship you want you just HAVE TO FIND THE RIGHT GIRL first and formost an open AND HONEST relationship from day 1 this is what i expect from a wife tell her and she tells you want she wants in return most guys will say they want certain things in sex like bj discuss the sexual side of the relationship so many couples fail because they are frightened of the sexual side

maybe thats what happened to you 2 you never spoke the truth from the start move on pal dont make the same mistake again
    or for now go with the flow have the 3 in the bed many guys would be happy to have that game played the choice is yours

Respected Member katie37pinayuk's Avatar
    i have mixed feelings each time i witness a young filipina adopting a very liberal lifestyle...i am just always told it is cos of the new generation. i give my admiration to the so called 'new genre of our race' who still believes in keeping the filipina values.

while on a weekend holiday in Portsmouth, i left my partner to look after the children in our accommodation as i met up with friends (on our early and late 30's) for a filipina night out in a 'posh' disco-bar. i was shocked to join a group of young filipina in their early 20's as what you may call 'Girls Gone Wild' - but there you are, people are unique and and has a complex mind. some lose brain cells in frontal lobe in their early years and some in later years.

so i conclude that your case is not unusual after being on the party.

Banned
    Got any pictures of the 'Girls Gone Wild'?

(Only joking, as I am known as a KJ apparently, thought I'd make it clear I was merely jesting)

Quote Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
    Got any pictures of the 'Girls Gone Wild'?

(Only joking, as I am known as a KJ apparently, thought I'd make it clear I was merely jesting)
    Are you a KJ? when? it means you didn't go with the flow, did you?
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    I knew it was cool ,who open this thread,when i saw it on top of the forum,hikhik
    gay or lisbo ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information