Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottishbride View Post
    Peace Shyla! I didn't mean to turn you down or made you anxious. Well like everyone said " Be positive". I am sure you will get your visa soon.
    Hiyah Scottishbride,

No bother lol. I'm not upset for you to say peace.. ... don't worry coz I'm more positive this time than the past few weeks besides I'm legally married and had a child, I don't think there will be a problem to that as I submitted everything and what's in the checklist..
    ....Wish me luck then.......Thanks!
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Hello Ma'am Em,
    I understand what scottishbride said here and that's okay. Anyway it's normal for me to be anxious cos up to now there's no result yet but I think its best also to stay calm and think positive on whatever the outcome of my visa, with that I wont stress myself more lol. I just hope everything will turn out well soon. Thank you so much and take care. xxx
    That's the spirit Shayla. I'm pretty sure your visa will be approved. You have a daughter and you are a spouse. You have the right to stay together as a family. Plus you have submitted all the requirements. Don't worry too much. Who knows, you'll receive it today or some time this week. So relax. Stressing yourself makes waiting more unbearable. Remember, you have to be looking good when hubby sees you.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
    That's the spirit Shayla. I'm pretty sure your visa will be approved. You have a daughter and you are a spouse. You have the right to stay together as a family. Plus you have submitted all the requirements. Don't worry too much. Who knows, you'll receive it today or some time this week. So relax.
    Hi Ma'am Emma,

Thanks for reassuring me.It's very much appreciated. Well yeah I think it should be no problem regarding with my visa application... By the way Ma'am, are you still here in the Philippines or in the UK?.. I sent a friendship request to you..hope you got it..Thanks once again and take care.. May God bless us all..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Don't call me Ma'am, it makes me feel older!
    No worries, Shayla. We are here to help each other.
    I'm still here in the Phils, been waiting for 28 mos now. I enrolled in a Culinary class and just finished my OJT and might start on baking again while waiting. I started practicing driving again too. I made myself busy so i won't get to think that it's taking to long. Anyway, I had started sorting my papers and hopefully will apply soon.
    makes them easy.

Respected Member
    Don't call me Ma'am, it makes me feel older!
    No worries, Shayla. We are here to help each other.
    I'm still here in the Phils, been waiting for 28 mos now. I enrolled in a Culinary class and just finished my OJT and might start on baking again while waiting. I started practicing driving again too. I made myself busy so i won't get to think that it's taking to long. Anyway, I had started sorting my papers and hopefully will apply soon.
    Hello there,what do you want me to call you then?Anyway 28 months is really too long to wait and I understand how hard it is for you both...I just want to ask how many times your husband been to the Philippines if you don't mind? My husband and I known each other for 28 months and married for 10 months now.Many thanks for your reply.

Just call me Emma. I've known my hubby since 2004. And its our 3rd wedding anniv next month He visited the Phils 2x but lived here for almost a year.
    makes them easy.

Respected Member
    Just call me Emma. I've known my hubby since 2004. And its our 3rd wedding anniv next month He visited the Phils 2x but lived here for almost a year.
    Thanks Ate Emma, ..hope you dont mind if I call you Ate.. I think your lucky enough because your husband stayed here in the Philippines for almost a year.About my husband his been here few times but then it's only 2-3 weeks stay in every visit and only one time he stayed here longer and he extended his stay for up to 3 months..Well hopefully we will be reunited so soon in the UK so no need to be separated again.

Anyway happy 3rd wedding anniversary to you and your hubby. May you have many more anniversaries to come.. God bless us all and keep in touch.

Thanks Shayla. Good luck on your application and new life in the UK. Don't leave the forum after you get the visa , ok? Keep in touch.
    makes them easy.

Hi Shyla, how old is your child? I have a daughter too, She's 2 years old.

Respected Member
    Hi Shyla, how old is your child? I have a daughter too, She's 2 years old.
    Hello Scottishbride,

My daughter is 6 months and 6 days old today. By the way where are you right now?

Respected Member
    QUOTE=empott;109550]Thanks Shayla. Good luck on your application and new life in the UK. Don't leave the forum after you get the visa , ok? Keep in touch.[/QUOTE]

Hello Ate Emma,

Nothing to worry,I'm not leaving this forum and that's rest assured .. we will always keep in touch for sure... Thanks to you and take care. :lol2:

Still here in Manila, Me and my hubby are tying the knot on 1st of March 2009 so I am stuck here at the moment. Lol!

Respected Member
    Still here in Manila, Me and my hubby are tying the knot on 1st of March 2009 so I am stuck here at the moment. Lol!
    Good luck to you then. When will be your plan to apply for a visa to UK? How about your daughter, did you register her and apply for a passport or not yet?Take care!

Yup, my daughter is registered and have a british passport. It's funny how life goes "we" the mother have to apply visa and fall in a long, long queue! I will apply this year, i still need to process lots of things. Keep in touch! Take care too.

Respected Member
    Yup, my daughter is registered and have a british passport. It's funny how life goes "we" the mother have to apply visa and fall in a long, long queue! I will apply this year, i still need to process lots of things. Keep in touch! Take care too.

Good for your daughter then and best wishes to you both on your wedding..Not long now!....

Thanks Shayla! As for your spouse visa, For sure you will get it soon. Fingers cross

Respected Member
    Thanks Shayla! As for your spouse visa, For sure you will get it soon. Fingers cross
    Hi there!

I hope so. I will inform you soon with the news. Thanks a lot!. take care..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information