Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Awww your flight is very soon.Are u using KLM? For sure you will miss your family here loads and I think in UK it's really cold now.Hope mine will be same..I pray no more interview. My daughter is 6 months old yesterday.Lucky you cos she's 2 years old.. Big girl already..Lol.. Keep in touch and thanks for everything!
    Hi Shayla will be flying thru singapore airlines cause my husbands return ticket is from singapore airlines, i will miss my family and philippines for sure..
    Belated happy birthday to your daughter..
    Did you got your visa yet?
    Anyway dont worry too much you will have it soon..
    You keep in touch as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    MIAYELA could you i request something..if its ok

can you wrote all down the rquirments you pass for spousal visa..i know some did it same here just want to see yours.. just sort of to reference

thank you and more power

congratulatioon
    Hi Ross here is the list of documents i submitted for my spousal visa application:

1.) A completed visa application form : Settlement Form (VAF4 OCT 2007)
    2.) Full copy of the sponsor's passport including personal details pages and stamped pages only.
    3.) Current passport
    4.) 1 passport sized photograph attach it on your application
    5.) Evidence that your sposor has adequate accomodation.
    My mother-in-law owned the house she wrote a letter of accomodation for me and my daughter saying that she gave me permission for us to live there, i attach the mortgage statement she sent me also together with the photograph of the house in UK both the interior and exteriors as well as our room, also a supporting letter.
    6.) Evidence that sponsor can support you financially.
    My husband is self employed so we just submitted 6 months of his bank statement.
    7.) A letter of support from your sponsor
    8.) A letter of support from me (details would be how you first met, got engaged and got married)
    9.) Evidence that you and your sponsor have remained in contact during sponsors absences from Philippines.
    -I just submitted our recent chat transcripts which was dated last year 40 pages to be exact, I even attach our chat screen capture while chatting..
    -5 emails cause we hardly email each other.
    10.) My NSO Birth certificate
    11.) Copy of Marriage Contract NSO copy
    12.) The supporting documents i submitted:
    -Photo album with a captions.
    -Cards and letters i recieved from my in-laws and husband
    -My hospital history and receipt when i gave birth
    -My college diploma
    -NBI
    -Daughters NSO and British birth certificate and photocopy of her british passport
    -Contract of Lease from our condo
    -any receipts which has my husbands and my name on it

I hope this helps.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miayela View Post
    Hi Shayla will be flying thru singapore airlines cause my husbands return ticket is from singapore airlines, i will miss my family and philippines for sure..
    Belated happy birthday to your daughter..
    Did you got your visa yet?
    Anyway dont worry too much you will have it soon..
    You keep in touch as well..

Hello Miayela, thanks for your reply as well as the belated birthday greetings for my daughter.

At the moment there's no result yet regarding with my visa application. I was wondering why this is happening to me and it made me more scared since I applied Nov 24 then the rest who are in here got their visa so quickly. I was thinking maybe they hold my papers.. OMG hope not lol..Anyway you know the requirements you just post for Ross that you submitted, I sent it as well.. exactly same as what you did.. Awww lacking requirement was the diploma for college cos I never finish.. Hope they wont refuse me. I been checking about my passport status and still in the British High Commission. I dunno when will be the time they will decide about the visa.. Probably they trying to double check it...

Oh before I will end this message, I sent a friendship request to you and hope u got it!.. Thanks for everything and we will keep in touch for sure!.
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Hello Miayela, thanks for your reply as well as the belated birthday greetings for my daughter.

At the moment there's no result yet regarding with my visa application. I was wondering why this is happening to me and it made me more scared since I applied Nov 24 then the rest who are in here got their visa so quickly. I was thinking maybe they hold my papers.. OMG hope not lol..Anyway you know the requirements you just post for Ross that you submitted, I sent it as well.. exactly same as what you did.. Awww lacking requirement was the diploma for college cos I never finish.. Hope they wont refuse me. I been checking about my passport status and still in the British High Commission. I dunno when will be the time they will decide about the visa.. Probably they trying to double check it...

Oh before I will end this message, I sent a friendship request to you and hope u got it!.. Thanks for everything and we will keep in touch for sure!.
    Hello dear i add you already on my friendslist dont worry too much about your visa cause usually the embassy would advise you to wait for the result 10 to 13 weeks..

the last time i phoned the embassy when it was my 8th weeks of waiting they told me that they will release the result 10 to 13 weeks but just like your situation now its like i couldnt wait to know the result its really a nerve cracking waiting so i call them again when its my 10th week they told me same thing.

Be optimistic dont worry too much your visa will come..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information