Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Children or No Children

Do you think having no children makes your life incomplete? I know in Phils culture once you get married they expecting you to have a child right away or more if you can bec children is a symbol of your love to each other.

What if you don't have children at all do you think you are incomplete as individual and it will affect the relationship you have with your partner?

Though I know its a case to case basis why some don't have a children or choose not to have one.

little joe is one of a few really good things that happened in my life , one of the reasons i go straight home from work .... to stop him wrecking the house

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    little joe is one of a few really good things that happened in my life , one of the reasons i go straight home from work .... to stop him wrecking the house

that's nice to hear that salute for you!

after many bad/difficult years, he was the light at the end of the tunnel

thou things are still difficult, the bad times don't matter as much now as he's here

Banned
    Hi Cheesewiz, nice topic ...
    I love kids .
    If only I can afford to support have more children I want to have more children in the future.
    These days most couples preferred to have at least one or two children.

Banned
    At least one or two kids fair enough,
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
    I know in Phils culture once you get married they expecting you to have a child right away or more if you .
    That is one reason why life is tough in here,over population
    What if you don't have children at all do you think you are incomplete as individual and it will affect the relationship you have with your partner?.
    I dont think so,As long as you love each other dearly
    Though I know its a case to case basis why some don't have a children or choose not to have one.
    Yes

Banned
    More children the better because the more the merrier. at least 6 is ideal for me and their names will be;

T- Telebong
    O- Ompong
    Y-Yoyong
    A- Ampiang
    N- Neneng
    G- Goreng

Quote Originally Posted by Toyang View Post
    More children the better because the more the merrier. at least 6 is ideal for me and their names will be;

T- Telebong
    O- Ompong
    Y-Yoyong
    A- Ampiang
    N- Neneng
    G- Goreng

I love kids so as my husband. I'll be having my second baby this june by that time my wee boy will be 15 months oldIts not easy here to have many kids but it doesnt matter at all As long as we are happy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    I love kids so as my husband. I'll be having my second baby this june by that time my wee boy will be 15 months oldIts not easy here to have many kids but it doesnt matter at all As long as we are happy
    Go on Ann,and congratz for the 2nd baby

Banned
    Do you think having no children makes your life incomplete? I know in Phils culture once you get married they expecting you to have a child right away or more if you can bec children is a symbol of your love to each other.

What if you don't have children at all do you think you are incomplete as individual and it will affect the relationship you have with your partner?

Before, I think that I might feel unhappy as at the age of 30's, I was not ready to have serious relationship and marry. I studied hard, worked hard for my dreams and goal. It was my dream to travel more and more places and promised myself not to marry until I enjoyed my life being single to the fullest. Had my first serious relationship at 33, but we didn't fall into marriage. Never ever used any contraceptives b4.

I did experience some insults from people around, even behind this forum, and even to my friend when I was in my 30's. My friend said: Look Penny, I have 7 children and you have none. I am sure I am lucky than yours as having kids made me happy. I said I believed in you but I cannot make it alone eheheh. Years after, I have learned all her kids married below 18 and no one finished even high school. I feel sorry for her as she is confined in the hospital for a serious desease and she said she need my help morally and financially. I love her so I would love to help her as much as I could. Not only my friend's experience but in my own eyes, I've seen lots of couples having kids but hard for them to raise their children and fell into miserable life. Those experiences never changed my dream to have even one or two but not many.

I married late at 40's with my hubby. He loves kids too, but the chance of having baby is risky. But HOPE is always there as we live in high tech country. I also believe that chidren will leave their parents to have their own family in the future, but never your husband will leave you when you get old. To be honest, I feel happy lots and lots. Ask my baby boy hubby. If I get another baby girl or boy, then that will be fine and good. If not, then it will be OK. Anyway, it is not sinful if you always trying to have one but no luck yet ehehheh. More sinful is if you abort your baby

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    in my own eyes, I've seen lots of couples having kids but hard for them to raise their children and fell into miserable life. Those experiences never changed my dream to have even one or two but not many.
    Very well said Penny

Banned
    Anyway, it is not sinful if you always trying to have one but no luck yet ehehheh. More sinful is if you abort your baby
    I know how you feel Penny, but do not lose hope, anyway as you said as long as you are both happy together.
    Just keep trying, I have friends whose been married for more than ten years and no luck to have their own baby, so they adopt a baby girl from distant relative. And guess what, after 6 years, her prayer finally granted and they have baby boy and she was 45 years old when she got pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Go on Ann,and congratz for the 2nd baby
    Thanks mrs.jmajor
    The best thing that ever happened in our life is our wee boy, and we will be having another one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Very well said Penny
    Thanks Mrs. Major! How about my rep power ahahhaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    I know how you feel Penny, but do not lose hope, anyway as you said as long as you are both happy together.
    Just keep trying, I have friends whose been married for more than ten years and no luck to have their own baby, so they adopt a baby girl from distant relative. And guess what, after 6 years, her prayer finally granted and they have baby boy and she was 45 years old when she got pregnant.
    THANKS SIMPLELIFE!!!

We are both happy yes

That's great! I do believe in miracle and God's will I do think to adopt my nephew as my sister is deaf and her hubby is helping my Mom in our farm. They have 2 lovely kids who are both honour students since grade 1. But I am sure my sister will feel sad and lonely if I adopt her son. So do I? I will not let my sister feel unhappy loosing her son in her arms. So I just promised her to help her son in his studies when he reached high school. I have 29 nieces and nephews but they are no longer qualified to adopt as they all graduated in college. So will just keeps on trying and helping them if I can.

Once again, Muchos gracias mi amiga!

Banned

THANKS SIMPLELIFE!!!

We are both happy yes

That's great! I do believe in miracle and God's will So will just keeps on trying and helping them if I can. Once again, Muchos gracias mi amiga!
    You have a golden heart Penny, Im sure God will grant your prayer in HIS own perfect time. As the Bible said, " Delight yourself in the sight of the Lord and He will grant the desires of your heart."
    Keep up the good works and with your strong faith in Him, nothing is impossible.

You`re welcome Amiga.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Thanks mrs.jmajor
    The best thing that ever happened in our life is our wee boy, and we will be having another one

yes i have to agree with you Ann, as for how he will turn out, only time will tell, but i hope i've learned from my own and other peoples mistakes that he will be more than i ever was

my misses will not be having any more, not at least for 3yrs, while the implant in her arm keeps working

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

yes i have to agree with you Ann, as for how he will turn out, only time will tell, but i hope i've learned from my own and other peoples mistakes that he will be more than i ever was

my misses will not be having any more, not at least for 3yrs, while the implant in her arm keeps working
    You are right only time will tell joe

I always dreamed of having my own baby girl...but now when you are given an option of having a baby or your own well-being...it is heart breaking. I am heart broken but I know God has reasons....I will find out someday...

I'll just ask left over babies from my amigas (Penny & Simplelife) lolz (batik-batik pls) hehehe

Peace & Love Everyone!

at 59.I thought my life was going downhill. Now I am married..Junior here now also..wow..Life is just getting started again...even though we are miles apart, everyday I get messages...how much he filled his nappy..how he's laughing..how he's looking around...the list is endless....yes.children ARE agift from God...(just glad I'm not changing them..hehehe)

To Pennybarry, nice to hear someone like you who have that kind of spirit..i wish my spirit is like yours

I'd been married for about 5 years now I got married when I was 30 and Im 35now and my husband is turning 52 this year and has a daughter from previous married. We don't have our own child yet and im taking contraceptive pills during those years and I just stop recently. Its a mutual decision why we don't have one yet. Im hoping that one day we can have one or the sooner the better as we are not getting any younger anymore. I don't want to have a child for the sake of having a white baby, blonde/ginger hair and blue eyes I want a child bec we are preparing for his/her good future. I do believe that child will bring happiness to every couple but if you can't give your children a good future its not fair for them and for sure GOD won't be happy either. Me and husband is morethan happy to have one child as he can't afford to raise morethan one at his age and this unpredictable economy right now.

I don't agree in some people that GOD will provide. If we're doing our part as a good parent for sure HE is there to guide us.

are you planning to have a child soon or do you have one already? Good luck

Its entirely the couples choice. Individual preferences.

cant wait to have a baby this year!!!! My hubby and I have been planning to have one this year. We have been married for almost 2 years now, and we both think this is the right time.

My family in the Philippines have been long waiting for a grandchild from us.

My hubby, my mother-in law and I will be going to Philippines a week from now for a 3 weeks holiday.

Guess I'll try to make one in the Philippines. . . . .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    You have a golden heart Penny, Im sure God will grant your prayer in HIS own perfect time. As the Bible said, " Delight yourself in the sight of the Lord and He will grant the desires of your heart."
    Keep up the good works and with your strong faith in Him, nothing is impossible.

You`re welcome Amiga.
    I believe in God and I knew he knows what he's doing. Sometimes it's really funny, I knew someone who prayed a lot not to have baby that time but still she still got preggy. To avoid the baby, she needs to abort it, then more prayers more contraceptives and more careful to avoid it. But God's will she have it whether they like it or not. Year later, she got preggy again and she's not happy for that but the baby is already there so they accepted them. They don't ask baby but babies keeps on coming regardless of contraceptives and prayers.

There are many childless couples who always prays and ask even one but don't know the reason why they are not blessed.

Congrats ann for the new addition.some couple here choose to have pets rather than kids for some many reasons.And they treated them as one of their own i find it so bazar as they do anything for their lovely pets.
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flomike View Post
    To Pennybarry, nice to hear someone like you who have that kind of spirit..i wish my spirit is like yours

I'd been married for about 5 years now I got married when I was 30 and Im 35now and my husband is turning 52 this year and has a daughter from previous married. We don't have our own child yet and im taking contraceptive pills during those years and I just stop recently. Its a mutual decision why we don't have one yet. Im hoping that one day we can have one or the sooner the better as we are not getting any younger anymore. I don't want to have a child for the sake of having a white baby, blonde/ginger hair and blue eyes I want a child bec we are preparing for his/her good future. I do believe that child will bring happiness to every couple but if you can't give your children a good future its not fair for them and for sure GOD won't be happy either. Me and husband is morethan happy to have one child as he can't afford to raise morethan one at his age and this unpredictable economy right now.

I don't agree in some people that GOD will provide. If we're doing our part as a good parent for sure HE is there to guide us.
    Thanks for the compliments Just that, I am contented with what I have and thankful for every blessings.

Hubby has children in his past marriage and they are all married and haven't meet them personally. Hubby said I am a grandma already
    I like any colour baby, it's my hubby wanting brown
    God's said:
    You go and multiply and people do
    Today, people becoming too sinful because of over population isn't it?
    They rob, they kill each other, kill their own siblings sometimes.

me?im happy and contented to my big baby[hubby]

NO kids please, pain in the bum they are

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luv8here View Post
    NO kids please, pain in the bum they are

Strange and novel way for giving birth.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information