Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Haha, just pop them out like poo...lol

i think its a lot better rather than saying that they are pain in the pussycat,

I'm not keen on having children at this time...maybe when I'm loaded with.. One thing for sure though..it's important to me that my Vimvie has my children!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mavid View Post
    I'll just ask left over babies from my amigas (Penny & Simplelife) lolz (batik-batik pls) hehehe
    Mavid, but I `ve got no Dalamatian here only Golden Retriever. what about baby cat? My cat is preggy. Just PM me if you are interested to adopt baby cat so I will reserve one for you.

Been married for only 6 months and my husband and I have decided to wait for at least a year before having kids...we're not in a rush and we really have to save up first. Having kids comes big responsibility and extra expenses, enjoyable as it might be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    28 children good idea, to complete all letters in the alphabet.

A-Ampiang
    B- Basyang
    C-
    D- Dorang
    E- Epang
    F- Fanyang
    G-
    H-
    I- Inyang
    and so on..........., someone can help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyang View Post
    28 children good idea, to complete all letters in the alphabet.

A-Ampiang
    B- Basyang
    C-
    D- Dorang
    E- Epang
    F- Fanyang
    G-
    H-
    I- Inyang
    and so on..........., someone can help me.
    You're so funny You keep me thinking now

Since we are talking about babies... here is my points of view...

Before even meeting my husband I worked as a parttime preschool teacher and I adored little monkies so much... They have this aura that you can never explain... They are sweet, funloving and very innocent. I learnt so much from them. From being silly to being so so happy and appreciative of any lil blessings being received... I said to myself, one day i will want to have one of those little cheeky monkies...

Now, on the 15th of this month will be our 2nd Wedding Anniversary and in April we are expecting for that lil munky to come out in this world to complete our family. We are thrilled, scared but excited of things to come...

Smelly nappies, poos, crying name it! Can be horrible but this is waht I have put in mind... I was once a baby and my parents once were very excited to see me (i hope lol) so i want to experience that kind of happiness too...

Think about, looking at your kids' eyes, their dainty lil hands, their cutest smile, very dependent on you... arent those great feelings? At the end of the day, it is you who will decide whether you like to have a kid or not... It is a responsibility, it is a joy, it is life that you are going to give and your kids' will give you life.

Parenthood will never be easy. Just be prepared. Lots of surprises will come... It is what we call life...

Enjoy!!!

Thank you!

Respected Member
    i really love kids so much...
    when i was young i've been a yaya to my younger cousins and 2nd mother to my nephews...
    when i was 15yrs young i was wishing to have my own baby but of cors not to have a husband yet though it was really impossible that time.
    my family knew that i rather have kids than to get married. well that was just in case i won't find a good husband..
    so, unfortunately (or better say fortunately) got pregnant when i was 25 and my exbf just abandoned us... it was heart breaking and painful. but soon that my son was born and i laid my eyes on him everything's change. i feel complete and all my problems had gone.. made me a better person. goodbye nightlife and goodbye vices!!!
    after 3 years being single (not even entertaining suitors).. it was my son who pushed me to find a husband. i thought i'll be enough for him... and i thought i'll be happy being a single parent too.
    to cut the story short... i started dating.. meeting guys who just wanted me but not my son, well it's not my lost. how can they just love me and not my adorable son?!
    finally, me and adam are destined to each other... a perfect husband and a perfect father to my son Yujin and to our coming son Isaac..
    a dream come true... and still planning to have more babies. i know it's tough to raise a child and being a parent is all we (me and adam) are wishing for. even how hard and tough it will be... i'm sure it's WORTH having them.

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    to cut the story short... i started dating.. meeting guys who just wanted me but not my son, well it's not my lost. how can they just love me and not my adorable son?!

even how hard and tough it will be... i'm sure it's WORTH having them.

i'm broke but i would rather be broke and have the kids, than 2 cars and a 50inch plasma ....... ....

i will be a granddad in 2 wks time , some how i feel so old now

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

is it good or bad joe
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    [QUOTE=joebloggs;107522]

i'm broke but i would rather be broke and have the kids, than 2 cars and a 50inch plasma ....... ....

Correct!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    is it good or bad joe
    all new life is good , thou not happy about the timing/circumstances , but yes 2 wks from now my misses will have a grand daughter, and her son will be a father , and no doubt a wedding on the way

all new life is good , thou not happy about the timing/circumstances , but yes 2 wks from now my misses will have a grand daughter, and her son will be a father , and no doubt a wedding on the way
    After all that hard work for ILR now you got a wedding to avoid paying for

Should have seen the look my Wifes dads face when i said in the UK the Father of the Bride picks up all the bills To save a huge medical bill due to him going in to shoock i had to reasure him my family had it covered
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    After all that hard work for ILR now you got a wedding to avoid paying for

Should have seen the look my Wifes dads face when i said in the UK the Father of the Bride picks up all the bills To save a huge medical bill due to him going in to shoock i had to reasure him my family had it covered
    so true, well i'm not his father, only step father, so i'll pass that on to him

all the more reasons for the misses to pass her exams now ,

never ending things to pay for

so true, well i'm not his father, only step father, so i'll pass that on to him

all the more reasons for the misses to pass her exams now ,

never ending things to pay for
    But like you say whats the point of loads of money in the bank if no good memories and loving friends and family
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

i would rather be broke and have the kids, than 2 cars and a 50inch plasma
    Hey, if it's all the same to you, I'll have the kids, the cars, the 50" and anything else that's going!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    Hey, if it's all the same to you, I'll have the kids, the cars, the 50" and anything else that's going!
    thats what my plans are, as soon as the misses starts working full time i've got a long list of things to buy myself

finally, me and adam are destined to each other... a perfect husband and a perfect father to my son Yujin and to our coming son Isaac..
    a dream come true... and still planning to have more babies. i know it's tough to raise a child and being a parent is all we (me and adam) are wishing for. even how hard and tough it will be... i'm sure it's WORTH having them.

WONDERFUL!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!! LIFE'S JOYS!

Respected Member
    when i was young i've been a yaya to my younger cousins and 2nd mother to my nephews...
    when i was 15yrs young i was wishing to have my own baby but of cors not to have a husband yet though it was really impossible that time.
    my family knew that i rather have kids than to get married. well that was just in case i won't find a good husband..
    so, unfortunately (or better say fortunately) got pregnant when i was 25 and my exbf just abandoned us... it was heart breaking and painful. but soon that my son was born and i laid my eyes on him everything's change. i feel complete and all my problems had gone.. made me a better person. goodbye nightlife and goodbye vices!!!
    after 3 years being single (not even entertaining suitors).. it was my son who pushed me to find a husband. i thought i'll be enough for him... and i thought i'll be happy being a single parent too.
    thanks to whoever sent me a reputation comment in this post

I always think a house without a kid is like a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing,children make a house a home,without a kids chatter bouncing off the walls its just a sterile dwelling,kids add character My sister is married to a Thai national,she has two sister in laws,both living in the UK and both have houses worth more than a million pounds,they came here with absolutely nothing and concentrated on their restaurant businesses expanding them and in that respect both have done well,but neither have a child and just like the old maids in pinas who sit and watch the happiness on the faces of local children,I see sadness in their eyes when they reflect on the one piece missing from their own particular puzzles Money means absolutely zip compared to a childs smile or one of those creased wrinkled smiles a young child gives you

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I always think a house without a kid is like a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing,children make a house a home,without a kids chatter bouncing off the walls its just a sterile dwelling,kids add character My sister is married to a Thai national,she has two sister in laws,both living in the UK and both have houses worth more than a million pounds,they came here with absolutely nothing and concentrated on their restaurant businesses expanding them and in that respect both have done well,but neither have a child and just like the old maids in pinas who sit and watch the happiness on the faces of local children,I see sadness in their eyes when they reflect on the one piece missing from their own particular puzzles Money means absolutely zip compared to a childs smile or one of those creased wrinkled smiles a young child gives you

Thats from the heart Mavid,I lost a woman in 2002,breast cancer,but she left a legacy sure he gives me headaches,heartaches,and earache,but as sure as the earth orbits the sun our lives revolve around our kids
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats from the heart Mavid,I lost a woman in 2002,breast cancer,but she left a legacy sure he gives me headaches,heartaches,and earache,but as sure as the earth orbits the sun our lives revolve around our kids
    awww such a cutie I can totally relate to you Tawi2...I myself want to leave my future husband a legacy. I am a kidney transplant and even though I know all of us will die eventually, I still now that my 2nd life can be easily taken away too...

He is a cutie,but only when he is asleep Good luck in the future Mavid,a child is a miracle,I hope you have one(or two).
    Attached Images Attached Images

He is a cutie,but only when he is asleep Good luck in the future Mavid,a child is a miracle,I hope you have one(or two).
    Thank you Tawi2...I do hope i get a miracle

I always think a house without a kid is like a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing,children make a house a home,without a kids chatter bouncing off the walls its just a sterile dwelling,kids add character

Money means absolutely zip compared to a childs smile or one of those creased wrinkled smiles a young child gives you
    the house i live in has seen many sad times over the years, but for the last few years its been filled with the laughter of my 2 kids

i do more for my kids than i do for the misses, if my misses asks me to get up and do something, she would have to ask a few times , but little joe, he only has to ask the once

I have a good friend living in Cebu,he is a brit,he has the most incredible daughter,her face radiates happiness,she is the most content kid I ever saw in my life,I havent seen her cry once,she is 3 years old now and never stops smiling,I think it would be nice to have a daughter,but when I asked my boy he asked for a puppy instead

Banned
    but little joe, he only has to ask the once
    Yeah........... If you know what's good for yah.....

People can be complete without having children. Children will take up alot of your time and can be expensive. That said my daughter Chloe has just turned 2 and the best thing ever to happen to me and she brings me joy everyday!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
    Do you think having no children makes your life incomplete? I know in Phils culture once you get married they expecting you to have a child right away or more if you can bec children is a symbol of your love to each other.

What if you don't have children at all do you think you are incomplete as individual and it will affect the relationship you have with your partner?

Though I know its a case to case basis why some don't have a children or choose not to have one.
    As for me, i guess its better to have children but only when you're ready. For now, i'm not yet keen on having a baby coz i wanna spend more time with just my hubby for a while and enjoy our marriage to the fullest and grow and mature even more before we take the big leap to parenthood.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information