Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

The Police state is here...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20081128...t-6323e80.html

Disturbing to read this. I bet ZanuPFLabour are having a good laugh about this one.

"I have many times made public information that the Government wanted to keep secret - information that the public has a right to know. In a democracy, opposition politicians have a duty to hold the Government to account. I was elected to the House of Commons precisely to do that and I certainly intend to continue doing so."..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20081128...t-6323e80.html

Disturbing to read this. I bet ZanuPFLabour are having a good laugh about this one.

"I have many times made public information that the Government wanted to keep secret - information that the public has a right to know. In a democracy, opposition politicians have a duty to hold the Government to account. I was elected to the House of Commons precisely to do that and I certainly intend to continue doing so."..
    That order for arrest must have come from very, very high up the food chain.....

Stalin tactics....... He must be sent for re-education to Scotland.....
    We have no Siberia here.... Or have we....???

london well away from those people up norf
    I really hope the oppostion and decent labour mps of whom there are many im sure. Really fight this issue regardless if their thoughts of the MP concerned.

Not many news stories really shock me these days but this did step back and see how scary the responses from the police and minsters were.

How come most of the higher echelons of the tory party were briefed by the police but somehow the most powerful man in the country was not? The labour top brass prided themselves on knowing everything i thought?

he was to busy writing letters to the...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ntestants.html

london well away from those people up norf
    The more I read about the Bloke the more I worry.

I really wish i had accidently exploded when I walked though the turnstile at the same time as him in the treasury. I had to be told he was there by my host he has so little charisma and presences it was untrue.

But I heard some very funny allegations which I would dare not repeat on here from both people in the treasury and some others who have lots of kyile albums.

Thread Information