Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

those who gonna renew/ammend or apply new passport

I was trying to bring my kids to DFA on Friday,but worried a post here that the DFA ask her to comeback and she just give appointment letter,knowing my Jed is just 4 yrs old,and i know from the fact that i don't need to bring him in person,but my jenny is 14,so i need to absent her from school,well just to practice i want to bring them both but i cant imagine the queue,and going there took 2hours and after that, they will just ask me to come back ,so i Google the DFA trying to contact them,till i found this......
    Hope it may help some members here who's trying to ammend/renew or trying to apply new one

http://61.28.185.137/?cat=4

That is a new website from DFA! Noted! Thanks for sharing Mrs.JMajor.

Oh btw, you look too young to have a 14y/o daughter.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Banned
    And so we went today,great! we didn't go for long queue,straight gate 2 instead,just show to the guard the printed appointment, and no question they will let u in once they saw it,go straight to the processing area,and so the problem comes, and filipina should aware of this additional requirements,because its not stated on the list of requirements written at the back of the application form they are asking my passport,so i said it was at the British embassy,they said then u cant process your kids PP.
    But my being brat comes again,i said" i keep reading the requirement 20x and it didn't say there that u need mother's PP for applying kids visa,so preparing this for a week and all the way from rizal province,all this sort of.......just useless" ( i told them that words exactly)
    So they asked me to go to their supervisor,i give her the same reason,she look so strict but i insist my reason,so the supervisor asked me to go to Director's office for approval,I am fed up of them
    And made a deal saying"OK process it and put a note there on releasing section that don't give me the PP of my kids once release if i didn't show my PP"
    At the end,they allow me on the remarks says"OK TO PROCESS,HOWEVER NEED TO SHOW MOTHER PP ONCE RELEASE "

Fair enough !!!!! at least i won,

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    And so we went today,great! we didn't go for long queue,straight gate 2 instead,just show to the guard the printed appointment, and no question they will let u in once they saw it,go straight to the processing area,and so the problem comes, and filipina should aware of this additional requirements,because its not stated on the list of requirements written at the back of the application form they are asking my passport,so i said it was at the British embassy,they said then u cant process your kids PP.
    But my being brat comes again,i said" i keep reading the requirement 20x and it didn't say there that u need mother's PP for applying kids visa,so preparing this for a week and all the way from rizal province,all this sort of.......just useless" ( i told them that words exactly)
    So they asked me to go to their supervisor,i give her the same reason,she look so strict but i insist my reason,so the supervisor asked me to go to Director's office for approval,I am fed up of them
    And made a deal saying"OK process it and put a note there on releasing section that don't give me the PP of my kids once release if i didn't show my PP"
    At the end,they allow me on the remarks says"OK TO PROCESS,HOWEVER NEED TO SHOW MOTHER PP ONCE RELEASE "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post

Thats clever girl!

I remember when I renewed my passport, they asked me to show them at least 3 ID`s so I show her 3 ID`s , but she was not satisfied with those ID`s and ask me more ID`s. And said, that if I can not produce more valid ID I will then need to go back the next day. " What??!!! After that miles lonnnng queue for 2 hours standing outside the building!!!
    So I told her that, I am just going to renew my passport, Im not a new applicant, I have here my old passport with several visas for other countries which two of those are UK visas and theres also my picture in that visa. Do you think the UK Embassy will issue me a visa if this passport is not genuine?" Also I told her that with that old passport, I have been in and out of the country for more than ten times, you can see all the Immigration stamps, I did not have any problem or been questioned by the Immigration control."
    then the girl raise her eyebrow and said
    " you talk too much miss"
    and she gave back to me all the ID`s and ask me to pay and thats it.

Sometimes, we must really show them that we are not idiot like what they think. They are just trying to make one`s life harder. It is insulting when you showing your Identity card and seems they do not believe its genuine.

Banned
    Ohh funny,yeah ! they even asked me "borrow your PP at british embassy",your right they treated as as stupid sometimes and i was replied to him, awww come on you cant do that (thought they are smart enough)

that's the problem in our own country filipinos don't trust filipinos which is sad. Like when im back to Phils , of course I do have a UK's credit cards that filipino shops haven't seen it (which i understand) but sometimes the way they look at me with the cards i have is unbelievable.

Like when I am in a Guess shops in Phils I bought worth of 5k of clothes using my Barclays card the way they ask is terrible then the worst part my card was declined so asking me again if I have another card so I gave my halifax its decline again so the way they look me its like Im doing fraud or something. As I am really annoyed I open my other wallet as I have 10k cash and counting it in front of them.

Though I used my UK's card in many shops there but it was okay. Sometimes you do things by force to show them you have loads of money...even though I don't have

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
    that's the problem in our own country filipinos don't trust filipinos which is sad.
    Though I used my UK's card in many shops there but it was okay. Sometimes you do things by force to show them you have loads of money...even though I
    don't have
    you are right cheese

Thread Information