Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Further Leave to Remain

Daisy was granted her fiance visa on June 13th, therefore expiring on December 12th. We get married on November 15th.

My understanding is that her application for FLR is made using FLR (M). We will make the application by post so if I read correctly the biometric element wont be necessary. Also the ID card element seems to have a start date of applications made after November 25th so maybe we can avoid that.

Again if I am reading correctly we submit form, photos, wedding certificate, passport, payment and then evidence seems to be pay slips & bank statements.

Please could someone confirm this understanding for me.

I also read somewhere that the application should be made a month before the existing visa expires; the timimg of our wedding does not allow for this although hopefully we can submit the application before November 25th.

Thanks as always for comments and advice.

David and Daisy

happy halloween xebec. as soon as you get married you can apply anytime for the FLR.

Quote Originally Posted by xebec View Post
    Daisy was granted her fiance visa on June 13th, therefore expiring on December 12th. We get married on November 15th.

My understanding is that her application for FLR is made using FLR (M). We will make the application by post so if I read correctly the biometric element wont be necessary. Also the ID card element seems to have a start date of applications made after November 25th so maybe we can avoid that.

Again if I am reading correctly we submit form, photos, wedding certificate, passport, payment and then evidence seems to be pay slips & bank statements.

Please could someone confirm this understanding for me.

I also read somewhere that the application should be made a month before the existing visa expires; the timimg of our wedding does not allow for this although hopefully we can submit the application before November 25th.

Thanks as always for comments and advice.

David and Daisy
    hi David and Daisy,

First of all Best Wishes in ur wedding on November..

Second, Daisy can apply FLR(M) right after u got married already u don't need to wait for her visa to expire..If u want u can even prepare the documents that u need as early as now and then submit it if it's complete already.

when I applied for my FLR, I only submitted the following:

-my passport
    -hubby's passport
    -our marriage certificate
    -passport size pictures
    -my bank statements
    -hubby's payslips and proof of income

we already prepared everything weeks before our wedding so when we got our Marriage Cert. we submitted it right away..

Hope it helps..Goodluck..

Thread Information