Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

How Long to Visit Manila after booking online

Hi,

How many weeks does it take to visit Manila to present visa application after booking online?

aposhark

is that mean your wife going to submit her application in manila British embassy? if that so it takes one day it depends if you completed all the required documents..just like mine i flew from cebu-manila, appointment time at 11:30am, arrived there early at 7am. and was done exactly at 3pm then be ready for my flight back home at 6pm....right then when i entered at phil axa i went up straight and have a lil conversation with other applicants...was so good that i arrived early coz i still have enough time to correct my mistakes in filling up the form, like i was using the old form which actually not the same as what everybody used to, the good part is i brought two different kinds of form that i filled it up the same...not that bad yeah..... and also the passport sized photograph i had is not the correct one, and that was so glad that i manage to have a passport sized taken just right in front of the building that only took 5mins.....so really in every steps God is there with me all the time, guide me all through out ...

soon as you completed all the required documents ,you can choose any available day/time slot that suits you best and go there then to hand it over....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    soon as you completed all the required documents ,you can choose any available day/time slot that suits you best and go there then to hand it over....
    Hi marylen,
    I mean when my wife will apply on-line, will she get a future appointment in days or weeks ahead to visit Manila?

theres no time frame as long as she have all the documents ready....even a day before of the apointment day...just go over whats on the available slot and let her pick up the date/time that suits her well....

i booked an appointment one week before i submitted my application so i still have enough time to arrange all in all ....

hello aposhark
    When your wife for example has her online application form filled up and completed together with her supporting documents and visa fee payment and she wants to hand it over to vfs she can book appointment immediately. Usually the slot is for this week and the following week. Example Oct 20 - 24 and Oct 27 - 31. Just choose whats the most convinient time for her to arrive in Manila.They dont usually give slots much much ahead of date.

Thread Information