Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Nugroovz Gig

Nugroovz Gig

Just to let everyone know who are interested that filipino/scottish band Nugroovz will be playing a concert in Central London this Sunday August 20th.For those in the London area might well remember them playing in the Oriental avenue in Golders green for a few years until the club closed at the end of 2004.They also played at the barrio Fiesta for the last two years.Anyway its always a great night when the boys play(and Vanessa!)as they do their range of covers from all decades with some Tagalog numbers thrown in.It would be great to meet some Forum members though i do appreciate it is a Sunday.The venue is the Metro club,19-23 Oxford st,w1.Its one minute from Tottenham court road underground station.The doors open at 5p.m but the band wont be on till 8.30p.m and will be playing for over 2 hours with a small break between sets.Im very tall and will be wearing a Nugroovz t-shirt so if anyone can make it that would be great.Just come and say hello and i will get you a beer.My mate,the one and only peterB will be there so you can meet the man who has contributed so much to this site,
    All the best,
    willieboy(william)

gigz in LEEDS

Quote Originally Posted by willieboy View Post
    Just to let everyone know who are interested that filipino/scottish band Nugroovz will be playing a concert in Central London this Sunday August 20th.For those in the London area might well remember them playing in the Oriental avenue in Golders green for a few years until the club closed at the end of 2004.They also played at the barrio Fiesta for the last two years.Anyway its always a great night when the boys play(and Vanessa!)as they do their range of covers from all decades with some Tagalog numbers thrown in.It would be great to meet some Forum members though i do appreciate it is a Sunday.The venue is the Metro club,19-23 Oxford st,w1.Its one minute from Tottenham court road underground station.The doors open at 5p.m but the band wont be on till 8.30p.m and will be playing for over 2 hours with a small break between sets.Im very tall and will be wearing a Nugroovz t-shirt so if anyone can make it that would be great.Just come and say hello and i will get you a beer.My mate,the one and only peterB will be there so you can meet the man who has contributed so much to this site,
    All the best,
    willieboy(william)

hi willyboi,,
    i just wanna ask how much it is cost to come to ur gigz,, my friends and i will come to leeds this coming sat,, would u tell me how much ? ta much dada

Quote Originally Posted by dada View Post
    hi willyboi,,
    i just wanna ask how much it is cost to come to ur gigz,, my friends and i will come to leeds this coming sat,, would u tell me how much ? ta much dada
    Hiya dada i guess that is one year ago
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    just a BIT late?!?! LoL

I do that all the time na

Quote Originally Posted by bigtombowski View Post
    just a BIT late?!?! LoL
    I do that all the time na
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

gigz

oh uh !!! wrong read,, i thought it this year as they going to have gigs on leed this saturday,, dint notice the date !! hehehheheh,, !!!

Banned
    hehehe!

I do it too!

don't worry dada, all part of the "INITIATION" lol!

next we'll give you the "Balut Challenge"

Banned
    and the

"other"

challenge

Quote Originally Posted by bigtombowski View Post
    hehehe!

I do it too!

don't worry dada, all part of the "INITIATION" lol!

next we'll give you the "Balut Challenge"
    ummm? what is the connection of that to my post?? dint get it,,sowi ,,

Banned
    don't worry about it

Thread Information