Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VV granted.....

Smile VV granted.....

hello to all....i just got my visit visa today im so happy coz its granted!! i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good...but anyways i want to thank you all here who have shared their opinions.. thanks so much and im so happy now so as my bf coz we miss eachother so much.....but just want to ask coz i was confused of whats the meaning of MULTI coz thats what my number of entry is...pls try to explain i dont know whats that...thanks so much to all and im happy to be part of this forum...godbless to all and soon pat you will next to mine ..
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

oh my GOD that is so good.....thanks and praise God above all...when did you applied again? anyway visit visa takes less than a spouse visa..is it? have you got your visit visa through courier ? did the ukvacs texted you to inform or on what way? ....am so happy for you fhara...having you a visit visa means you deserves to be happy.....am still a bit down for couple of days now since i haven't heard any result for my spouse visa yet, applied last Aug 8....but at least I've heard another one success story again .................

that means you can just come and go anytime but how many years is it? coz they put that when its multiple entry.

Congratulations!

'Multi' mean multiple entry. It gives you the option to visit the UK as many times as you like within the validity period of your visa. However, you can only stay up to a maximum of 6 months per visit from date of entry (or until your visa expires whichever is lesser).

Enjoy you visit!

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    oh my GOD that is so good.....thanks and praise God above all...when did you applied again? anyway visit visa takes less than a spouse visa..is it? have you got your visit visa through courier ? did the ukvacs texted you to inform or on what way? ....am so happy for you fhara...having you a visit visa means you deserves to be happy.....am still a bit down for couple of days now since i haven't heard any result for my spouse visa yet, applied last Aug 8....but at least I've heard another one success story again .................
    thanks marylen im so happy and still i cant believe it..i lodge my application last aug.22 and then this morn when i check the statues it said that processed application forwarded to courier oct.09,..so what i do is i tried to call 2go mactan directly and ask them is if my papers is there,so when he said yes and i can pick it up to sm this afternoon...so thats why i directly go even that im so scared of whats the result is...but luckily its granted im so happy...thanks so much and i know yours in on the way also....just enjoy and take care of the bb..

Quote Originally Posted by DianaKevy View Post
    that means you can just come and go anytime but how many years is it? coz they put that when its multiple entry.
    thanks dianakevy...i dont know also of how long,, but ill try to read it again..as of now im so happy.thanks for the reply...

Quote Originally Posted by dondi View Post
    Congratulations!

'Multi' mean multiple entry. It gives you the option to visit the UK as many times as you like within the validity period of your visa. However, you can only stay up to a maximum of 6 months per visit from date of entry (or until your visa expires whichever is lesser).

Enjoy you visit!
    thanks dondi...at least now it cleared my mind...

it worries me fhara...really so....you applied aug 22 and that you have your visa now..ohhhhhhhhhhh.....i applied ahead than you which is aug 08 but still no heard any yet.....while jta applied 3 days ahead of me aug 05 and that she got her visa last oct 02....oh my........it scares me now..................

dont worry marylen...they said they will processed the settlement visa in 3 months,,so lets keep praying and hoping for a good result and without interview...i know how u feel but THY WILL BE DONE..

but jta got hers in just 8 weeks as we applied same week...shes only 3 days ahead of me..and now you there again just applied aug 22....and you finally have yours...it scares me to death really.....its on my first day of 10th weeks of waiting....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Anyway am really so happy for you fhara..i know the feelings of badly wanting to see our beloved one...enjoy girl coz u both deserve it..... when do u plan to travel anyway?

but jta got hers in just 8 weeks as we applied same week...shes only 3 days ahead of me..and now you there again just applied aug 22....and you finally have yours...it scares me to death really.....its on my first day of 10th weeks of waiting....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Anyway am really so happy for you fhara..i know the feelings of badly wanting to see our beloved one...enjoy girl coz u both deserve it..... when do u plan to travel anyway?
    yup..lets keep praying also...ill be back tom in cebu trying to get tkt to qatar airways coz thats what my bf want,coz he used that one when he come here last may..and also we'r planning within this week hopefully if theres available flight...

Banned
    [quote=fhara;92201]hello to all....i just got my visit visa i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good..quote]

Sorry to burst your bubbles.....

But in this, and similar cases, God hasn't got anything to do with it.....

Unless the spelling is.....

E.C.O......

Quote Originally Posted by fhara View Post
    hello to all....i just got my visit visa today im so happy coz its granted!! i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good...but anyways i want to thank you all here who have shared their opinions.. thanks so much and im so happy now so as my bf coz we miss eachother so much.....but just want to ask coz i was confused of whats the meaning of MULTI coz thats what my number of entry is...pls try to explain i dont know whats that...thanks so much to all and im happy to be part of this forum...godbless to all and soon pat you will next to mine ..
    CONGRATULATIONS
    FHARA!!! Another success story! I'm sure you're still filled with overwhelming joy at the moment. When are you flying to UK?
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Congratulations!!!!
    "Chains do not hold a marriage together.It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.That is what makes a marriage last - more than passion or even sex..."

congrats to both of you
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

well done Fhara, welcome to the UK..

wow FHARA that's good news... it's only 7 weeks that you waited for the result.... CONGRATULATION

ABSOLUTELY GOD IS REALLY GOOD...

well done po

davao city phil. but currently here in uk
    congrats fhara...

[QUOTE=aromulus;92224]
    hello to all....i just got my visit visa i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good..quote]

E.C.O......
    you won this months VV lottery at the embassy, there will probably be no more this month

opssssssss joeblogs..i still waited for the result of mine......started my 10th weeks of waiting ....

Banned
    [QUOTE=aromulus;92224]
    hello to all....i just got my visit visa i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good..quote]

E.C.O......

congratulation fhara

opssssssss joeblogs..i still waited for the result of mine......started my 10th weeks of waiting ....
    i know, making you and all of us suffer

stop worrying, nothing you can do, the length of time it's taking has really nothing to do with the result.

most people get their spouse visa, so i'm pretty certain you will, so try and take it easy, your one day nearer to getting your visa

not many on here have had a spouse visa refused, i don't remember anyone in the 2yrs I've been on here who has , a couple of fiancée and many VVs have been refused thou

[QUOTE=joebloggs;92315]
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

you won this months VV lottery at the embassy, there will probably be no more this month

Ouch!!!...please don't say that, i am still waiting for the result of my application same with Fhara ( VV). I keep hoping and it feel stressful....I am really hoping and praying for favorable result...

To fhara, Congratulations....My bf and I are so happy for you and your bf ( nindot i tambling ) hehehe

congratulation fhara and your bf
    all things are possible!

10 weeks and one day, then your visa is on its way.....
    JOHN and VANESSA

hello to all....i just got my visit visa today im so happy coz its granted!! i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good...but anyways i want to thank you all here who have shared their opinions.. thanks so much and im so happy now so as my bf coz we miss eachother so much..... ..
    Congratulations Fhara, you and your bf must be over joyed
    JOHN and VANESSA

opssssss...really am hoping as well...............beginning of my first day of 10th weeks now

Wow! Congrats Farah!

CONGRATULATIONS Fhara!!! God Bless....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information