Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

still keep on waiting.....

I am now officially on my 9th weeks of waiting for the result of my "spouse application" still up to now i haven't heard any news yet. I am thinking to wait until Saturday or early up to next week....grrrrrrrrrrrr....that so long enough but i do hope it worth all the wait which i don't mind how long it takes for as long as there is an assurance that i am hopefully granted my visa without interview if possible...if it doesn't i may have no choice to keep it going whatever it takes although how painful it involves.

As of now I am trying to think all the positive outcomes, i so hate to have any negative thoughts enter on my mind, i wish i will know the result in due time or early as within this week to ease all my confusions after all. I never did know how stressful it is until I able to experience it on my own...so much really to handle especially on my side that I am pregnant which all i want is to settle permanently with my husband, nothing else i want is to be with him for the rest of my life.

gotcha......have a nice day everyone!!!

hi marylen,...dont worry lets just keep praying i know you can have it soon and ur next to mench sharing her good news here..so just enjoy and take care..its not good that your always worried coz u have baby inside..so keep smiling and be happy always...
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

thank you fhara...yeah lets hope for the best...i wish all the luck as well on your application.....

Banned
    I am afraid that waiting, now, is the name of the game.

Good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    I am now officially on my 9th weeks of waiting for the result of my "spouse application" still up to now i haven't heard any news yet. I am thinking to wait until Saturday or early up to next week....grrrrrrrrrrrr....that so long enough but i do hope it worth all the wait which i don't mind how long it takes for as long as there is an assurance that i am hopefully granted my visa without interview if possible...if it doesn't i may have no choice to keep it going whatever it takes although how painful it involves.

As of now I am trying to think all the positive outcomes, i so hate to have any negative thoughts enter on my mind, i wish i will know the result in due time or early as within this week to ease all my confusions after all. I never did know how stressful it is until I able to experience it on my own...so much really to handle especially on my side that I am pregnant which all i want is to settle permanently with my husband, nothing else i want is to be with him for the rest of my life.

gotcha......have a nice day everyone!!!
    Hi marylen, don't worry too much bcos it can affect your baby...you will be surprise one day, your visa will be knocking in your door

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    hang in there sis your visa will come, look after yourself and the baby.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

thank you all guys....yea am doing fine here, i did all the possible ways to at least forget that visa thing...but sometimes no matter what i try hard to enjoy myself i can't still deny the fact that am almost losing my capability to enjoy such....it is just because my real happiness rely on that ............well anyway....thats LIFE, we can't discern what our future brings. Importantly......we able to experience the all UPS and DOWNS that life has to offer for each one of us because we are only as HUMAN BEING that feels kinda such thing.

thank you and God Bless us all........

just relax n stay positive.

It will be very soon sis...don't worry too much....
    Matt & Trina Leach

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    thank you all guys....yea am doing fine here, i did all the possible ways to at least forget that visa thing...but sometimes no matter what i try hard to enjoy myself i can't still deny the fact that am almost losing my capability to enjoy such....it is just because my real happiness rely on that ............well anyway....thats LIFE, we can't discern what our future brings. Importantly......we able to experience the all UPS and DOWNS that life has to offer for each one of us because we are only as HUMAN BEING that feels kinda such thing.

thank you and God Bless us all........
    Waiting GAME is better I guess sis than PREPARING the DOCS for the APPLICATION...It's so STRESSFUL esp. that me and my hubby is working full time so we cannot really do it in a hurry. I'm sure you experience what I'm experiencing right now... achy head, can't sleep that much, to much things to think... hayyyyyyy!

I'm sure sis yours will be SOON near.... GOD BLESS YOU

im a bit confused. what sort of visa are u waiting? is it fiance visa? im presumed thats the one coz you said you are gonna get married next year also but y do u call your fiance "hubby" or is it a hubby already??????......

hi!

For sure you will have it!!!! just keep things on the right track... so everything will fall on the right place so no worries!

Goodluck!

Dont Worry and stress yourself Marylen, I'm sure your visa will come in good time.

You applied Aug 8th? Thats 2 and bit weeks after we applied(July 22). We recieved our spouse visa last Friday. Menchkin Applied same week and recieved same day as us. So it would seem that 10 weeks is the average processing time right now.

Guess you visa will be in the post next week then

hello dianakevy,,,sorry for the confusion. I applied for a "spouse visa application" entering my 10th weeks exactly tomorrow until up to friday....after friday nxt week Aug 17 its already past 10th weeks.

Anyway tinick, yes, i applied last Aug 08, theres one in the forum who even applied same week as me Aug 05 but she got her "spouse visa" same time as you and menchkin....approved last Oct. 2 as well. that confuse me a bit more now....uhmmmm...

Thread Information