Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    Thanks, Luna!!!!

Yeah, I'm really happy and excited to see and be with my husband for good after almost 4 yrs of being in a long distance setup. It's really a great advance birthday gift for me. I'll be going to Aberdeen Scotland. Where in Scotland is your husband?

Feel free to ask me questions about the spouse visa application. You can add me in YM so we can chat some time. I will share with you what I did with my application (like the supporting docs I submitted). Just relax and make sure that you gather everything so that your application will have a very favourable result.
    sis mench, send me an email before you go to felixstowe i live 20 mins away, maybe we can get to see each other. welcome!
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    sis mench, send me an email before you go to felixstowe i live 20 mins away, maybe we can get to see each other. welcome!
    Thanks, sis! what's your email add by the way?
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Thanks, sis! what's your email add by the way?
    maria dot ellis at btinternetdotcom sis, hope your having fun there!
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    maria dot ellis at btinternetdotcom sis, hope your having fun there!
    Okie, got it. I'm home alone at the moment. My husband went to work early this morning. I'm watching all the abs-cbn shows I missed since Friday via http://now.abs-cbn.com
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Okie, got it. I'm home alone at the moment. My husband went to work early this morning. I'm watching all the abs-cbn shows I missed since Friday via http://now.abs-cbn.com
    hello girl how was your flight? how do u find the country so far? the weather do u like it?

Quote Originally Posted by DianaKevy View Post
    hello girl how was your flight? how do u find the country so far? the weather do u like it?
    I had quite a tiring flight but thank God I got here safely. I feel lazy to go out coz of the very cold weather so I just stay here in the house most of the time. Haven't seen much of the places because for the past 2 days all I did was sleep. Finally I'm over my jetlag.
    Mench

it's good to hear that u arrive here in Scotland safely sis..after jet lag comes the time difference and weather..

I had quite a tiring flight but thank God I got here safely. I feel lazy to go out coz of the very cold weather so I just stay here in the house most of the time. Haven't seen much of the places because for the past 2 days all I did was sleep. Finally I'm over my jetlag.
    Atleast you had a safe flight. and the best of all that you are here with your hubby..... I'm sure you are not use to the weather especially its totally opposite from where we came from... Don't worry you will have forever to see around....

haha sis your hubby will be surprised when he gets the next gas bill.. keep warm sis turn the heating all day and drink lots of hot choco.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information