Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kukurokuk View Post

Well done Mench..congratulation
    Bring loads of conditioner and for hair treatment
    Happy Trip sis

Thanks sis for reminding me to bring loads of conditioner. I can't live without putting conditioner on my hair coz it gets dry easily....
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Quote Originally Posted by DianaKevy View Post
    i agree with that. bring loads of conditioner and hair treatments. and also bring your own nail and pedicure set too especially the pusher coz they dont have that here.
    Really???? UK does not sell pusher? Oh my..... Thanks for telling me this.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    Pusher

they dont use pusher. they use emery board only.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaKevy View Post
    they dont use pusher. they use emery board only.

Oh i see. Then I need to get a nail pusher here to bring to UK. Thanks again.
    Mench

Oh i see. Then I need to get a nail pusher here to bring to UK. Thanks again.
    you are most welcome

another happy couple.congrats from my hubby and me
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    another happy couple.congrats from my hubby and me
    Thanks Mrs. Daddy!!!! I'm happy though a bit stress at the moment trying to finalize the shipping of my things to UK, turn-over of support stuffs at work, and other things....

Hope I get to finish everything before my flight Friday next week.
    Mench

make some checklist just to be sure you will finish it on time don't worry good luck....

Respected Member
    congratulation!!!

hi!

First of all I would like to congratulate you! I know you are still in the middle to excitement for you will have a new life together forever with your hubby. My name is Luna I'm from Cebu. My fiancee is also from Scotland . And he told me about this site and he's really encouraging me to join here so i can directly ask my questions to the people who have a great idea of processing a SPOUSAL VISA possible. Though we have all the stuff that we need to submit to the embassy and everything yet I have still confussions and worries at the back of my mind.
    When i read your message it really inspires me so much... I am a person who just simply follow instuctions well but it would be better if i also got some of your ideas on how you got it. I can feel how happy and excited you are now. It is okay if i ask questions soon.....Right now, we are preparing for our wedding this coming 7th of Feb 2009. And he will he here again this 06th of January so we can arrange things well like church and city seminars.
    I will hope to hear from you ...

need your help! always take care...CONGRATS!

Luna

hi again!

I'm very happy for you! Actually, there are a lots of questions on my head but i can't figure out it now... just thinking about you going to Scotland. Where in Scotland by the way?

wish to hear from you.....

Did you find a good shipping company Mench? My wife is running behind you a few days( Unfortunately we have lost a lot of time, as a good friend of hers was killed in an RTA on Saturday ) Only thing so far she has found is with the "Post Office" Shipping 30 Kilos Express service 27000, or the "it will arrive when it gets there" service for 13000. Shes traveling to Calamba tomorrow/Today to try to find an alternative?

Hope you stay on schedule. are you flying with KLM. We have been looking at Flights for Thursday/Fri or Sat(16th, 17th, 18th) Eithad are looking pretty reasonable. On that note does anyone know if a "transit visa" would be required for transiting though Abu Dabi?

Banned
    I saw my spouse visa on the 5th page
    Happy Days

Quote Originally Posted by Tinick View Post
    Did you find a good shipping company Mench? My wife is running behind you a few days( Unfortunately we have lost a lot of time, as a good friend of hers was killed in an RTA on Saturday ) Only thing so far she has found is with the "Post Office" Shipping 30 Kilos Express service 27000, or the "it will arrive when it gets there" service for 13000. Shes traveling to Calamba tomorrow/Today to try to find an alternative?

Hope you stay on schedule. are you flying with KLM. We have been looking at Flights for Thursday/Fri or Sat(16th, 17th, 18th) Eithad are looking pretty reasonable. On that note does anyone know if a "transit visa" would be required for transiting though Abu Dabi?
    I did not push thru with my KLM booking because it's way too expensive. I will be flying via British Airways on Oct 17. British Airways got me a flight from Manila to HK via Cathay Pacific. Total cost of my ticket is USD 464.

As for the shipping company I managed to find a few and it's only now that we chosen the one that will ship my things. The quote we got was around Php 14k from Manila to Felixtowe Suffock. My husband and I will just go to England to pick the package once they arrive there (one month waiting time).
    I can send you the freight companies I found so you can make inquiries as well. Send me a PM or add me in YM.
    Mench

Quote Originally Posted by lunaloves7 View Post
    First of all I would like to congratulate you! I know you are still in the middle to excitement for you will have a new life together forever with your hubby. My name is Luna I'm from Cebu. My fiancee is also from Scotland . And he told me about this site and he's really encouraging me to join here so i can directly ask my questions to the people who have a great idea of processing a SPOUSAL VISA possible. Though we have all the stuff that we need to submit to the embassy and everything yet I have still confussions and worries at the back of my mind.
    When i read your message it really inspires me so much... I am a person who just simply follow instuctions well but it would be better if i also got some of your ideas on how you got it. I can feel how happy and excited you are now. It is okay if i ask questions soon.....Right now, we are preparing for our wedding this coming 7th of Feb 2009. And he will he here again this 06th of January so we can arrange things well like church and city seminars.
    I will hope to hear from you ...

need your help! always take care...CONGRATS!

Luna

Thanks, Luna!!!!

Yeah, I'm really happy and excited to see and be with my husband for good after almost 4 yrs of being in a long distance setup. It's really a great advance birthday gift for me. I'll be going to Aberdeen Scotland. Where in Scotland is your husband?

Feel free to ask me questions about the spouse visa application. You can add me in YM so we can chat some time. I will share with you what I did with my application (like the supporting docs I submitted). Just relax and make sure that you gather everything so that your application will have a very favourable result.
    Mench

I cant PM yet Mench... not enough rep obviously So I sent you and add request on Yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by Tinick View Post
    I cant PM yet Mench... not enough rep obviously So I sent you and add request on Yahoo
    Added you in YM already.
    Mench

Hi menchkin...wow congratulations....i'm sooooooooooo pleased and happy to hear ur wonderful news...WOW , hope mine will be next...by the way what number did u call to check your application status?? thanks

hello cg.tg ...are u also waiting for your visa application? same here as am on my 10th weeks of waiting now.....how about you? you can contact using this num...+632 8582398 for follow up....i may going to call it again tomorrow.........good luck

Quote Originally Posted by cg.tj View Post
    Hi menchkin...wow congratulations....i'm sooooooooooo pleased and happy to hear ur wonderful news...WOW , hope mine will be next...by the way what number did u call to check your application status?? thanks
    i called 858 2297 (visa section of the british embassy) to follow up the status of my application. you can only phone them from 1-3pm monday to friday.
    Mench

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    hello cg.tg ...are u also waiting for your visa application? same here as am on my 10th weeks of waiting now.....how about you? you can contact using this num...+632 8582398 for follow up....i may going to call it again tomorrow.........good luck
    Hi marylen, yes i'm also waiting for my visa application, i'm still on my 6th week of waiting ( still a long way to go )so u probably get urs very very soon..thanks for the info, might call them when i enter my 9th week..good luck to you and ur baby..many thanks

i called 858 2297 (visa section of the british embassy) to follow up the status of my application. you can only phone them from 1-3pm monday to friday.
    many thanks mench..

Quote Originally Posted by cg.tj View Post
    many thanks mench..
    You're welcome sis. Just got here in Aberdeen Scotland yesterday 130pm UK time.
    Mench

You can get pusher at boots I bought mine there They actually have sets if you want. But i do clean my own nails saves money wahhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    You can get pusher at boots I bought mine there They actually have sets if you want. But i do clean my own nails saves money wahhhhhhhhhhh
    Thanks, Ann! I'll check that out when we go to Boots later.
    Mench

Thanks, Ann! I'll check that out when we go to Boots later.
    My pleasure menchkin

hi menchkin... its really nice to hear you talking about what to wear and things that you need in there. I'm hoping for my application soon will be favorable... Though i still have long way to go because aside from preparing my documents for the VISA i'm also busy with my upcoming wedding as well. Anyhow, It really makes me smile when you talk about those things... it inpires us so much here especially for the people who are hoping for their VISA granted.

Always take care mench... and if God permits...then hope to see you soon :-)

God Bless!

Congratulations Mench!

Congratulations Menchkin on getting your visa.
    ricky and gingx2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information