Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Friday

Cool Friday

TGIF to everyone...
    yahoooooooooooooo FRIDAY...looking forward to have good weekend and relaxing weekend..

My weekend will be normal..nothing special... Just do my household chores, clean my pad, iron clothes, decorate my little and cute Christmas tree. Watch WOWOWEE
    and thts it... ohh and do my visa thing prepare the things I should prepare.
    Listen to my music and surf and be online too and talk to my hubby... Sunday go to CHURCH.. Watch ASAP and watch the BUZZ hahahaha till night and thn Monday again...as usual WORK and WORK till FRIDAY heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by missmiles View Post
    TGIF to everyone...
    yahoooooooooooooo FRIDAY...looking forward to have good weekend and relaxing weekend..
    Wish im like that wahhhhhhhhh No more relaxing time esp if the baby is grumpy. Glad i will be starting my work soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Wish im like that wahhhhhhhhh No more relaxing time esp if the baby is grumpy. Glad i will be starting my work soon
    hehehe..by the way Ann if you will work who will take care of your baby?

Looking forward to my weekend because I can have long sleep (my favorite thing to do these days hehe!) . I'm planning to watch a movie after hitting the gym tomorrow. Then of course attend church service on Sunday. I hope it won't rain over the weekend...

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    Looking forward to my weekend because I can have long sleep (my favorite thing to do these days hehe!) . I'm planning to watch a movie after hitting the gym tomorrow. Then of course attend church service on Sunday. I hope it won't rain over the weekend...

Have a great weekend everyone!
    wow good for you.... Where GYM that you go to mench? What movie are you going to watch ahehehe.... Are you Christian?

Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    wow good for you.... Where GYM that you go to mench? What movie are you going to watch ahehehe.... Are you Christian?
    I go to Fitness First gym for almost a year now. I'll be watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (I was able to wath the 1st one). Yes, I'm a Christian and I attend VCF (Victory Christian Fellowship).
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    hehehe..by the way Ann if you will work who will take care of your baby?
    I only work if my husband is off. He only work 3 to 4 days a week plus 1 week off every month I just work partime.So we will just take turns but my father in law and sister in law offered to look after our little boy so my opaw husband can go to gym

My working hours is so flexible so i still have time for the two pest in my life Nice to be away sometimes in the house Plus my workplace is just 5 mins away so its not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by missmiles View Post
    TGIF to everyone...
    am still be working for weekends
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    I go to Fitness First gym for almost a year now. I'll be watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (I was able to wath the 1st one). Yes, I'm a Christian and I attend VCF (Victory Christian Fellowship).
    ohh good ahhh I saw that movie part 1 too hehehe.. Oh so ur VCF, I attended for more than 2 years at VCF GALLERIA too but now I'm back on my old church hehehe JIL @ Music Musuem. I'm really JIL since I was in H.S

Happy Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    am still be working for weekends
    aww that's sad sis? what is your job anyway? When is ur day off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    I only work if my husband is off. He only work 3 to 4 days a week plus 1 week off every month I just work partime.So we will just take turns but my father in law and sister in law offered to look after our little boy so my opaw husband can go to gym

My working hours is so flexible so i still have time for the two pest in my life Nice to be away sometimes in the house Plus my workplace is just 5 mins away so its not bad.

ohhh alright.... Why don't you like to goto gym to ann hehehe .. Oh so you have part time that okay so that you have to go out hehehe

HAPPY WEEKEND

Thread Information