Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Exclamation Anger Management

Controlling Anger -- Before It Controls You

We all know what anger is, and we've all felt it: whether as a fleeting annoyance or as full-fledged rage.

Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead to problems—problems at work, in your personal relationships, and in the overall quality of your life. And it can make you feel as though you're at the mercy of an unpredictable and powerful emotion.

I'm hot tempered person, I easily get mad! Sometimes I can control it but sometimes NOT

like I said in another post, if I start to get wound up I will just pick up our baby, watch him smile, wave his arms, kick his legs and generally just enjoy playing with him. If I am at work, I just call up some of his piccies on my lap top or call home and listen to him gurgle, if all else fails, jump in the car drive 180 miles to North Cornwall and go surfing with my 18 year old and have a couple of beers!!
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    like I said in another post, if I start to get wound up I will just pick up our baby, watch him smile, wave his arms, kick his legs and generally just enjoy playing with him. If I am at work, I just call up some of his piccies on my lap top or call home and listen to him gurgle, if all else fails, jump in the car drive 180 miles to North Cornwall and go surfing with my 18 year old and have a couple of beers!!
    Listening to MUSIC help me to ease wht i feel... Sometimes I keep quite not to talk to people or sometimes the worst I will CRY AND CRY and CRY

I really have a bad temper
    Though wrting BLOGS on my multiply and friendster account -- I can let go of those anger feelings!

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    when i am mad i go shopping then when i get home and i am still mad i get my husband to cook dinner, after dessert if i am still mad, i just bully my husband if all else fails i will just bully him some more
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    when i am mad i go shopping then when i get home and i am still mad i get my husband to cook dinner, after dessert if i am still mad, i just bully my husband if all else fails i will just bully him some more
    WOW so you should always get mad so that you can go shopping hehehehe... I have my moments if I get mad to my hubby I the one who find reason to get mad on him lol

Thread Information