hi friends...

I went to Good Sheperd Convent yesterday (16 Sept) at 8am for the CFO counseling and Sticker for my passport...and it's all went great... I wrote my name on a piece of paper at the waiting area for the registration and then at 8:30 the receptionist called my name for payment of counseling and to filled up the forms...and after doing that PICTURE TAKING..... (Smile)....after that all the counselee proceed to second floor for orientation and film showing...(it's all about documentary of MGB on Domestic VIolence that had encountered of our fellow Filipina)... ....I felt sorry for them.... and lastly the group and one on one counseling(this was done by a counselor of a certain country of your destination)...and that was it...wait for your CFO certificate
and once you get it go at the back of the building 2nd floor for your payment of Stickers..and they will put the sticker on your pasport...

I just spent 3 hours to do that all...that is why it was great...as I thought it would take me 5 hours to do that...

and now everythings sorted.... I'll be in UK next sunday...fly on saturday (27 Sept) arrive on sunday (28 Sept) morning.... and yipee I will be with my handsome husband again in a few days....