Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thumbs up My CFO experience

hi friends...

I went to Good Sheperd Convent yesterday (16 Sept) at 8am for the CFO counseling and Sticker for my passport...and it's all went great... I wrote my name on a piece of paper at the waiting area for the registration and then at 8:30 the receptionist called my name for payment of counseling and to filled up the forms...and after doing that PICTURE TAKING..... (Smile)....after that all the counselee proceed to second floor for orientation and film showing...(it's all about documentary of MGB on Domestic VIolence that had encountered of our fellow Filipina)... ....I felt sorry for them.... and lastly the group and one on one counseling(this was done by a counselor of a certain country of your destination)...and that was it...wait for your CFO certificate
    and once you get it go at the back of the building 2nd floor for your payment of Stickers..and they will put the sticker on your pasport...

I just spent 3 hours to do that all...that is why it was great...as I thought it would take me 5 hours to do that...

and now everythings sorted.... I'll be in UK next sunday...fly on saturday (27 Sept) arrive on sunday (28 Sept) morning.... and yipee I will be with my handsome husband again in a few days....
    Matt & Trina Leach

happy trip Trina,and welcome here in cold,rainy UK

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    happy trip Trina,and welcome here in cold,rainy UK
    thanks ate anna
    Matt & Trina Leach

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    hey have a safe trip, make sure you bring a light jacket with you
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    hey have a safe trip, make sure you bring a light jacket with you
    yep sis I will
    Matt & Trina Leach

Quote Originally Posted by trina View Post
    hi friends...

I went to Good Sheperd Convent yesterday (16 Sept) at 8am for the CFO counseling and Sticker for my passport...and it's all went great... I wrote my name on a piece of paper at the waiting area for the registration and then at 8:30 the receptionist called my name for payment of counseling and to filled up the forms...and after doing that PICTURE TAKING..... (Smile)....after that all the counselee proceed to second floor for orientation and film showing...(it's all about documentary of MGB on Domestic VIolence that had encountered of our fellow Filipina)... ....I felt sorry for them.... and lastly the group and one on one counseling(this was done by a counselor of a certain country of your destination)...and that was it...wait for your CFO certificate
    and once you get it go at the back of the building 2nd floor for your payment of Stickers..and they will put the sticker on your pasport...

I just spent 3 hours to do that all...that is why it was great...as I thought it would take me 5 hours to do that...

and now everythings sorted.... I'll be in UK next sunday...fly on saturday (27 Sept) arrive on sunday (28 Sept) morning.... and yipee I will be with my handsome husband again in a few days....
    That brings back memories, When I think back to exactly the same weekend in 2006, thats when my darling wife Louella arrived here in the UK.
    Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    That brings back memories, When I think back to exactly the same weekend in 2006, thats when my darling wife Louella arrived here in the UK.
    Iain.
    awww...that' sweet....
    Matt & Trina Leach

hi friends...

Good to hear that all is great! Enjoy all the best foods in the Philippines now!

Have you started packing?

Best Wishes,

Banned
    WELL DONE

Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    Good to hear that all is great! Enjoy all the best foods in the Philippines now!

Have you started packing?

Best Wishes,
    hello friend...
    I'm gong to start packing this evening.....thanks... how's your wife and the baby??? hope they're both fine...and well...
    Matt & Trina Leach

hi friends...

It's good to know that you finally got your CFO stamp. Now you're all set to fly to UK and be with your husband. I'm really happy for you sis. Have a safe flight and keep in touch okie.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

have a safe trip...good to know that you finally sorted
    everything.

goodluck trina and have a safe journey
    all things are possible!

have a safe trip trina
    best wishes for the new beginning

Thanks everyone.......
    Matt & Trina Leach

Hello Trina, have a safe journey n welcome here in UK.

london well away from those people up norf
    great news Trina and bon voyage

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    great news Trina and bon voyage
    Thanks Kuya Andy!!!
    Matt & Trina Leach

Vonvoyage

thanks angel
    Matt & Trina Leach

Thread Information