Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: SOS here!!!

SOS here!!!

It's been so long since I haven't visited this site. My fiancee who is also a devoted member always remind me to check my inquires about VISA processing thing. With your help he has now some clues on where he should start. But in my case I'm still confused ... just i have this little hesitation to move because i need to weigh if i move the right thing.Anyhow, I really appreciate this site because my fiancee got his courage, strength and confidence. Now, we decided to get married this end of January of this year. Yes, we are all excited but Im not that confident because ... this might cause delay of my VISA processing. My fiancee really exerts his effort. I want to help him. He will visit me again this 11th of this month. He just visited me last June of this year. I love him so much..One of my friends told me that it takes almost a year to have my VISA. And i think that's really hard for us.
    I need your support and advices guys! thanks for reading!

Your friends not the brightest person on the planet then? MAX visa waiting time is 3 months.....you could get it in 2 weeks!!....but you have to sleep with Gordon Broooon
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Your friends not the brightest person on the planet then? MAX visa waiting time is 3 months.....you could get it in 2 weeks!!....but you have to sleep with Gordon Broooon
    oh dear
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    oh dear

Hello and welcom aboard!!!

UK settlement visa processing time is 3 months. Where did your friend get the one year info? Check www.vfs-uk-ph.com to know more and you can also use the SEARCH engine of this site to look for the answers to your questions.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Hi Lunalove! I know sometimes it gets really upsetting to hear some negative stuffs about Visa Processing especially when you are really anxious to get things done and just want to be together. We all wish it is that simple...but do not fret. Though it might take up to 3 months to process the visa sometimes it's less than that. So, keep on doing your research as I'm sure you get much helpful insights from all the good people on this forum. Good luck!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

hi lunalove...this site helps me a lot also so keep searching coz it really helps and maximum is 3 mos of waiting...good luck to all of us here..
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

Quote Originally Posted by lunaloves7 View Post
    It's been so long since I haven't visited this site. My fiancee who is also a devoted member always remind me to check my inquires about VISA processing thing. With your help he has now some clues on where he should start. But in my case I'm still confused ... just i have this little hesitation to move because i need to weigh if i move the right thing.Anyhow, I really appreciate this site because my fiancee got his courage, strength and confidence. Now, we decided to get married this end of January of this year. Yes, we are all excited but Im not that confident because ... this might cause delay of my VISA processing. My fiancee really exerts his effort. I want to help him. He will visit me again this 11th of this month. He just visited me last June of this year. I love him so much..One of my friends told me that it takes almost a year to have my VISA. And i think that's really hard for us.
    I need your support and advices guys! thanks for reading!

I do a lot of reading in this forum even until now and never found thread from members waited that long (1 yr? )....gosh! please visit to the posted links from other members here and use search function.

hiya!lunaloves7,welcome here to the forum

Thread Information