Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    No news yet sis I'm entering my 10th week tomorrow. I really hope my visa would be released next week, if not this week. Hope my waiting would end soon.........
    sis do you track your application online? i know it usually says the same thing but i think they do change it when they gave your application back to UKVAC. just a little bit more of waiting sis and once you receive a text from them its party time...

Quote Originally Posted by demlyn888 View Post
    sis do you track your application online? i know it usually says the same thing but i think they do change it when they gave your application back to UKVAC. just a little bit more of waiting sis and once you receive a text from them its party time...
    I gave up on tracking the status of my visa application in the VFS website sis coz it remains the same.

What my husband did was he phoned the visa section of the embassy yesterday and the woman who answered told him that the checking/verification of all our supporting docs is already complete and is now waiting for the ECO's decision. And she added the waiting could take up to 13 weeks (the same thing that was said in the reply email to your followup, i think that's part of their standard answer to every followup nowadays)
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Respected Member
    I gave up on tracking the status of my visa application in the VFS website sis coz it remains the same.

What my husband did was he phoned the visa section of the embassy yesterday and the woman who answered told him that the checking/verification of all our supporting docs is already complete and is now waiting for the ECO's decision. And she added the waiting could take up to 13 weeks (the same thing that was said in the reply email to your followup, i think that's part of their standard answer to every followup nowadays)
    yes i think so too sis that is their standard reply. you know what sis i am pretty sure it is on its way. you dont have anything to worry

yes i think so too sis that is their standard reply. you know what sis i am pretty sure it is on its way. you dont have anything to worry
    Yes, I'm keeping my patience and sanity sis. hehehe! I can endure another week of waiting if it means that I will finally get my visa. I will definitely celebrate the moment it happens..... Thanks again sis for the encouragement and I'm still hoping we could fly together on the 16th of October.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Respected Member
    Yes, I'm keeping my patience and sanity sis. hehehe! I can endure another week of waiting if it means that I will finally get of my visa. I will definitely celebrate the moment it happens..... Thanks again sis for the encouragement and I'm still hoping we could fly together on the 16th of October.
    i sure hope so sis...that would be great if we could fly together on the 16th...

i sure hope so sis...that would be great if we could fly together on the 16th...
    I'll make a post here once I get my visa promise..... Take care sis and thanks again...!
    Mench

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information