Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone here waiting for more than 9 weeks for their spouse visa application???

Just thought of asking this because I learned that as of September 01 visa applications lodged from July 11-18 are the ones being processed by the British Embassy.

I hope that I get the good news on my spouse visa application in 3 weeks time.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Respected Member
    its our 10 weeks of waiting this week but our is fiancee visa not spouse one. i keep tracking our application everyday its still saying the same thing forwarded to british high commission. i do hope and pray we hear something from them this week. good luck to all of us still waiting or at least to hear something from them...

Quote Originally Posted by demlyn888 View Post
    its our 10 weeks of waiting this week but our is fiancee visa not spouse one. i keep tracking our application everyday its still saying the same thing forwarded to british high commission. i do hope and pray we hear something from them this week. good luck to all of us still waiting or at least to hear something from them...
    When did you lodge your fiancee visa application?
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Respected Member
    27 June 08 menchkin.....

27 June 08 menchkin.....
    Did you or your fiance try to send a follow-up email to British Embassy Manila to???
    Mench

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    Did you or your fiance try to send a follow-up email to British Embassy Manila to???
    Yes i have emailed them but have not heard a reply from them. Is their email address ManilaVisaEnquires@fco.gov.uk? Is it the right email or not? Can you let me know please. Many thanks

Respected Member
    yes thats the corect email ,i used it when we were applying for fiancee visa i did get a couple of replies but most were ignored,and they would not bother to answer their telephone either,very frustrating you expect a better servise for £500

Good luck to all of you currently waiting!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Yes i have emailed them but have not heard a reply from them. Is their email address ManilaVisaEnquires@fco.gov.uk? Is it the right email or not? Can you let me know please. Many thanks
    Hello demelyn888 , I once used that email address and I was advice to send my email direct to www.info@vfs-uk-ph.com.Hope this will help.

It must be really frustrating! Keep cool.
    There may be a surge of applications and also its the holiday period (UK staff may be on leave for summer).

Best Wishes,

Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Hello demelyn888 , I once used that email address and I was advice to send my email direct to www.info@vfs-uk-ph.com.Hope this will help.
    ManilaVisaEnquires@fco.gov.uk is the best one to use, but they usually take 2 or 3 days to reply.
    Iain.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    ManilaVisaEnquires@fco.gov.uk is the best one to use, but they usually take 2 or 3 days to reply.
    Iain.
    Thanks Iain. I emailed them last Friday so i do hope i would get a reply from them tomorrow.....

Thanks Iain. I emailed them last Friday so i do hope i would get a reply from them tomorrow.....
    I really do hope you get a result (A POSITIVE ONE) within this week. Keep the patience and faith.
    Mench

Respected Member
    I really do hope you get a result (A POSITIVE ONE) within this week. Keep the patience and faith.
    Thanks Menchkin! We both stay positive and all my prayers to you and for all the rest of us still waiting...

Thanks Menchkin! We both stay positive and all my prayers to you and for all the rest of us still waiting...
    I'm pretty sure you'll be the next one to post a success story after Trina. Hang in there okie. Your visa is already on it's way to your hands. hehe!
    Mench

hi my dear its grant here from dundee in scotland. my wife and i applied 2nd july, and thats been just over 9 week. still waiting but we must be patient. you would think they would be quicker. heheeh. but thats life take care god bless

hi grant any news???
    Matt & Trina Leach

Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    hi my dear its grant here from dundee in scotland. my wife and i applied 2nd july, and thats been just over 9 week. still waiting but we must be patient. you would think they would be quicker. heheeh. but thats life take care god bless
    Hi Grant, i really hope that your wife's visa would arrive in a few days time. Keep us posted okie.
    Mench

Perhaps its the peak time of the year for VISA applications. Best Wishes Menchkin and Grant.

demlyn888 and grant,

any news on your visa applications? really looking forward to hearing your update. i hope that you both get the good news next week coz when that happens it means that mine would be next ....
    Mench

Quote Originally Posted by benb View Post
    Perhaps its the peak time of the year for VISA applications. Best Wishes Menchkin and Grant.
    Thanks benb! I really hope we get get positive results soon
    Mench

no news yet trina, still waiting my dear it will be 10 weeks this wednesday 10th sept, but no news is good news, hehehhe so they say.

thanks friend for your support, take care and god bless

menckin when did you apply for your spouse visa, what date my friend thanks grant.

Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    menckin when did you apply for your spouse visa, what date my friend thanks grant.
    lodged my application on july 23. i'm entering my 8th week of waiting tomorrow.

did you follow-up your application status with the embassy?
    Mench

sis, any news on your visa application? it's your 11th week of waiting already, right?

why is it taking the embassy more than 10 weeks now to process the settlement visa application????
    Mench

Respected Member
    sis, any news on your visa application? it's your 11th week of waiting already, right?

why is it taking the embassy more than 10 weeks now to process the settlement visa application????
    hi menchkin! yes its our 11th week this Friday and still no news. i did receive an email from them saying due to busy periods processing times will take up to 13 weeks now
    it is so stressful just waiting and more waiting...

hi menchkin! yes its our 11th week this Friday and still no news. i did receive an email from them saying due to busy periods processing times will take up to 13 weeks now
    it is so stressful just waiting and more waiting...
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 WEEKS??????????????????? That's way too long. I thought my waiting time would only be 9-10 weeks???? I'm really frustrated with this update
    Mench

Respected Member
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 WEEKS??????????????????? That's way too long. I thought my waiting time would only be 9-10 weeks???? I'm really frustrated with this update
    me and you both you never know menchkin, you might not wait that long. lets just keep our faith and trust in HIM that in the end it will be a positive result.
    the only thing is they might still ask for an interview after letting you wait so long

me and you both you never know menchkin, you might not wait that long. lets just keep our faith and trust in HIM that in the end it will be a positive result.
    the only thing is they might still ask for an interview after letting you wait so long
    I really thought that since summer time in UK is over that the busyness of visa application would somehow be lessen. but why is the opposite happening????
    Mench

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information