Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Smile Hello my fellow kabayans!

Hi everyone, my name is Jenna and from South London, and I think this website is helpful and could help us Filipinos here in UK to get closer together. BTW, I've been living here for two and a half years now as a student and thinking of going home for good after my recital. I would also like to ask everyone of you to what and how to start a business in the Philippines as I would like to be my own boss? hehehe. btw, I managed to save not too much money (around Php200K)because my music lesson was quite expensive. Thank you and more power to everyone! God Bless! - Jenna of South

Hello Jenna! Welcome aboard
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

welcome here to the forum....

Hello Jenna welcome to the forum! What kind of recital are you going to do? Do you mind if we watch? hehehehe

neweis, what kind of business do you like to start? Food? Non-Food? Manpower? Construction? Educational and Health Services? Leisure and Hospitality? ... etc. It depends on your interest my friend. Well as for me and my wife, we joined this Club called Royale Business Club. You can start your business for less than Php12K to Php500K, so your budget is good enough to start one. You could buy a franchise(from food kiosk to Laundry Shop), or be an in house product dealer. You could also earn more money through referral. They will include everything from Initial Inventory to Trainings to Paperworks so it's not really complicated for a starter. And oh! I'm about to go home (PHI) as well to focus on doing business so me and my wife could help you with it. Best of luck

Hi jenna why not make your own music class and take it from there
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Welcome to the forum jenna and goodluck.
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Hi there WELCOME ....
    Ummmm suggest business.. Shop, get a stall in St. Francis Square or at Greenhills, Or if not you can get a FRANCHISE a food CART or FOOD STALL....

Hi Jenna

Business advice huh ?

Expat Pete say " Only way to make small fortune in Philippines is start with large one"

welcome to the forum! i guess the best business is something that comes close to your interest and knowledge.
    franchising sounds nice coz you don't have to put extra effort on advertising and the product is known.
    try visit http://www.gonegosyo.net for some list of franchise in the phils.

goodluck on your plans and invite us on your opening day!

Quote Originally Posted by northstar28 View Post
    Hello Jenna welcome to the forum! What kind of recital are you going to do? Do you mind if we watch? hehehehe

neweis, what kind of business do you like to start? Food? Non-Food? Manpower? Construction? Educational and Health Services? Leisure and Hospitality? ... etc. It depends on your interest my friend. Well as for me and my wife, we joined this Club called Royale Business Club. You can start your business for less than Php12K to Php500K, so your budget is good enough to start one. You could buy a franchise(from food kiosk to Laundry Shop), or be an in house product dealer. You could also earn more money through referral. They will include everything from Initial Inventory to Trainings to Paperworks so it's not really complicated for a starter. And oh! I'm about to go home (PHI) as well to focus on doing business so me and my wife could help you with it. Best of luck
    Hello Northstar28. I'm into singing class and it's just a hobby of mine. I really am a student of Business that's why I'm eager to start my own or like you say to do franchise. Is it OK if I ask for your contact details so we could discuss more about it? Maraming salamat po! - Jenna of South
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    Hi jenna why not make your own music class and take it from there
    Hello Mrs. Daddy. That's what most people told me. I may be a good student but I don't think I'll be a good teacher. hihihi
    Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post
    Hi Jenna

Business advice huh ?

Expat Pete say " Only way to make small fortune in Philippines is start with large one"
    Hello ginapeterb. I'm sorry but I have to disagree with that. There are lots of big time businessmen who started with a small capital.
    Quote Originally Posted by doonat View Post
    welcome to the forum! i guess the best business is something that comes close to your interest and knowledge.
    franchising sounds nice coz you don't have to put extra effort on advertising and the product is known.
    try visit http://www.gonegosyo.net for some list of franchise in the phils.
    goodluck on your plans and invite us on your opening day!
    Hello doonat. Thank you for the information. I will definitely have a look at the website you gave me, and yes, I will invite you guys and gals on the opening day so you'll be my first customers hihihi

Hello Jenna, welcome to the forum.

hiya!Jenna,welcome to the forum,and good luck for ur business!

Respected Member
    welcome to the forum Jenna..... all the best on your business venture.....

Quote Originally Posted by jenna1980 View Post
    Hello doonat. Thank you for the information. I will definitely have a look at the website you gave me, and yes, I will invite you guys and gals on the opening day so you'll be my first customers hihihi
    maybe a lifetime discount as well???

welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by doonat View Post
    maybe a lifetime discount as well???
    hihihi lifetime discount? change topic po? hihihi kiddin' thank you very much for all those people who are making me feel welcome here in this forum. I think I found a second home

Quote Originally Posted by jenna1980 View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Jenna and from South London, and I think this website is helpful and could help us Filipinos here in UK to get closer together. BTW, I've been living here for two and a half years now as a student and thinking of going home for good after my recital. I would also like to ask everyone of you to what and how to start a business in the Philippines as I would like to be my own boss? hehehe. btw, I managed to save not too much money (around Php200K)because my music lesson was quite expensive. Thank you and more power to everyone! God Bless! - Jenna of South
    Hi Jenna,

Welcome to the forum!

Please let me know when is your recital and what is it, piano? voice? violin etc? I wish I could watch you. Maybe you are thinking of music business? If you want to have a chat with me my yahoo id is shadows0816.
    Hope to hear from you.

Take care

Cheers,
    Shadows

Hi Jenna,welcome aboard!

Goodluck on ur Business and i think u are a good singer?

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Thread Information