Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink PLAN CHANGE: Holiday TRIP

Well I just want to share that me and my girlfriends CANCEL our trip to PALAWAN this coming SEPT. 12-15 because they said they cannot afford it ummm they cannot stretch out their budget on that TRIP hayyyyy sad! PAL FARE goes UP same with CEBU pacific well that's LIFE so WE change OUR PLAN......

FROM PALAWAN to BOHOL and CEBU... 2 nyts and 3days in ALONA-TROPICAL RESORT and thn OVER NIGHT STAY at CEBU CITY.... and this is FINAL

I'm searching for CHEAP INNS/APARTELS at CEBU CITY.. Any TIPS PLEASE! We are not looking for a POSH one just one night STAY!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE

Take a tent
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Take a tent
    Why NOT What a good IDEA... I'm just looking a CHEAP INN because my friend and her sis their budget is enough!

They are not that rich one BOSS and same here. I don't like to be premadona,
    I'm a cow girl. Go on with the flow with my colleagues

Get a caravan......go for the whole British experience
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    Well I just want to share that me and my girlfriends CANCEL our trip to PALAWAN this coming SEPT. 12-15 because they said they cannot afford it ummm they cannot stretch out their budget on that TRIP hayyyyy sad! PAL FARE goes UP same with CEBU pacific well that's LIFE so WE change OUR PLAN......

FROM PALAWAN to BOHOL and CEBU... 2 nyts and 3days in ALONA-TROPICAL RESORT and thn OVER NIGHT STAY at CEBU CITY.... and this is FINAL

I'm searching for CHEAP INNS/APARTELS at CEBU CITY.. Any TIPS PLEASE! We are not looking for a POSH one just one night STAY!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE
    if your going to BOHOL go there in ANDA place its a bit cheaper in there compare to PANGLAO and a lovely beaches,anyway search ANDA in the google you can find it loads of cheaps accommodation

Cool

OK thanks I will check it now^^, We're looking INNS @ CEBU with my girlfriend...We will stay there overnight only just visit the famous SPOTS there

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    if your going to BOHOL go there in ANDA place its a bit cheaper in there compare to PANGLAO and a lovely beaches,anyway search ANDA in the google you can find it loads of cheaps accommodation

Hello VBKELLY... I check the ANDA nice one hehehe...ALONA-TROPICAL is not the EXpenisve hehehe! We decided to stay there.... http://www.alona-tropical.com!

yahoooo we book already our plane ticket... We will pay it tomorrow and then book the hotel this week too...we're getting excited for a wee trip thn CEBU

For one nights stay I always stay at the Days Hotel, Mactan. For a longer stay I like the Montebello Villa Hotel. Nice rooms,nice garden and a great pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavanddal View Post
    For one nights stay I always stay at the Days Hotel, Mactan. For a longer stay I like the Montebello Villa Hotel. Nice rooms,nice garden and a great pool.

Days hotel in what? BOHOL or CEBU????

Days hotel in what? BOHOL or CEBU????
    DAYS hotel in cebugoodluck to you guys and enjoy your holiday

Smile

Ohhh at Days HOTEL, I checked the SITE last night. Yea its cool place hehehe. My office mate that is from CEBU she gave me also a place where it's cheaper. The name is Jasmine Hotel and that's city proper I guess.. So we can easily go to TAOIST TEMPLE, and the old church etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Gavanddal View Post
    the Montebello Villa Hotel
    I agree but it's far from a budget hotel...
    Best regards.
    Yves

The name is Jasmine Hotel and that's city proper I guess..
    It's a Pension House and not an Hotel that's why it's cheaper. It's north of Fuente Osmena. It's not near the Taoist Temple, but there's no hotel around there if I remember well.
    Best regards.
    Yves

Hi amyburple try also in cebu cebuview tourist inn in sanciangko st. cebu city tel number is 254-8333 its basic and clean as well affordable its the only hotel you could ask for a discount
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    There are lots of cheap hotels in Cebu, so it depends really on what you want to do. Be on the beach or in the city? By the way I think the Days Inn is a dismal place. Much better, cheaper and not far from it is the Ace Pension House on Mactan. In the city you might like to try the Kiwi Lodge which is an ex pats hideout so always someone for a good chat and a beer. Not expensive either.
    I know Alona Beach very well and stay there for a week or two every year. My favourite hotel is the Lost Horizon, and for a good nightime experience Oops bar. I actually found Anda, whilst lovely, to be more expensive than Alona.

Quote Originally Posted by A_flyer View Post
    It's a Pension House and not an Hotel that's why it's cheaper. It's north of Fuente Osmena. It's not near the Taoist Temple, but there's no hotel around there if I remember well.
    Yea she said it's a PENSION House, we will stay there OVERNIGHT only...from 2 nights and 3 days in Bohol we will go there and we want to visit the CITY TOURIST SPOT ONLY... the place where I can buy NATIVE BAGS hehehe so we don't need POSH one. Oh so the TOIST TEMPLE is not near, well its OK as long as its in the area no problem with US.. and for sure we will not get lost there, I can speak their language fluently

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    Hi amyburple try also in cebu cebuview tourist inn in sanciangko st. cebu city tel number is 254-8333 its basic and clean as well affordable its the only hotel you could ask for a discount

OK I will call that too.. Is this near the MALL and the TOURIST CITY SPOT? That's our main goal just cheap INN but CLEAN and SAFE. And we can walk around the CITY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David House View Post
    There are lots of cheap hotels in Cebu, so it depends really on what you want to do. Be on the beach or in the city? By the way I think the Days Inn is a dismal place. Much better, cheaper and not far from it is the Ace Pension House on Mactan. In the city you might like to try the Kiwi Lodge which is an ex pats hideout so always someone for a good chat and a beer. Not expensive either.
    I know Alona Beach very well and stay there for a week or two every year. My favourite hotel is the Lost Horizon, and for a good nightime experience Oops bar. I actually found Anda, whilst lovely, to be more expensive than Alona.

We will just sleep for one night in CEBU, overnight stay..We will just visit the CITY TOURIST SPOT and walk around the city.. So we don't need that much.

WOW we're getting there SOON... I already book our hotel accommodation, out ticket in going back to manila.. Still looking chance to get a cheap price from PAL Manila to Tagbilaran... I'm getting ready hehehe all my swimming gear hehehe and my personal stuff...

We're getting EXCITED

We stayed at Ancestors Pension, nice for the airport, and not too far from town. But not in Cebu, in Mandaue

Is this center of CITY??? How many times you've tried to check - in on that tourist inn?

Banned
    I hear that Cardiff and Haveawristwatch are nice this time of the year.....

I called Jasmine Pension Inn while ago hehehe.... Hayyyyyy at last everything is settled already... Flight bookings, hotels reservation at bohol and booking at pension at CEBU wow we're getting excited.. Well good for us, we rarely to have out of town trip because we're busy in our work no time at all.... Good thing that Korean's have their CHUSOK FESTIVAL so we're HOLIDAY... Thanks GOD

4 days more to go and we're there

Is this center of CITY??? How many times you've tried to check - in on that tourist inn?
    I think you have to understand that Cebu is not a small city and you can do only few things by foot around an hotel. You will neally always need transportation, no matter where your hotel or pension is located...
    Best regards.
    Yves

Quote Originally Posted by A_flyer View Post
    I think you have to understand that Cebu is not a small city and you can do only few things by foot around an hotel. You will neally always need transportation, no matter where your hotel or pension is located...
    We are not planning to TOUR whole CEBU coz we don't have time to roam around. We will go ONLY to the SPOTS in the CITY, well we can take jeep it's oky for us.

We are not planning to TOUR whole CEBU coz we don't have time to roam around. We will go ONLY to the SPOTS in the CITY, well we can take jeep it's oky for us.
    That's what I mean, Spots are not near each other...
    Best regards.
    Yves

OK, What are the nice places we can VISIT in the METRO CEBU only...

Note: Metro Cebu include Cebu City and the close city around (like for Metro Manila).

Jasmine Pension is located uptown. It's roughly in the middle between the Capitole building and Fuente Osmena Circle. Around your pension (meaning not too far), you have the Rizal Memorial Library and Museum and the Philippine Chinese Spiritual Temple.

After for all the others, you will need transportation.
    For Taoist Temple and Cebu Tops you will need to have a car or hire a taxi so that he will wait you. Cebu tops is nice at dusk but if the weather is nice with a good visibility.

Downtown (you need to use usual transportation, taxi or jeepney), you have Fort San Pedro, Magellan's cross (this one I don't like so much...), Basilica Minore del Santo Niño, Casa Gorordo Museum.

You have also the Butterfly Sanctuary, the University of San Carlos Museum ... and the visit to the San Miguel Brewery (as you like beer...).

To see what is a filipino mall, I would go to Metro Gaisano (downtown, not the one in Ayala Mall) and visit some local markets too.
    Best regards.
    Yves

hehehehehe i dont like it there mrsdaddy always passed that place.

[QUOTE=amyburple;86830] OK, What are the nice places we can VISIT in the METRO CEBU only... [/QUOTET

Try to visit Sto nino church and the museum, magellan cross, taoist temple and TOPS u cud see the city nice there its foggy and cold in the afternoon mostly then the malls, ayala sm etc...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information