Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello im new here..

Hello everybody! Im new here im actually from Iloilo but im residing in Manila for almost 7 years now. Im married to a British guy hes from Wales, we have a beautiful daughter and she just turned 2 years old.

This site is very informative thats why i was able to logged in and join this very helpful site. Last 2 years ago i was refused with a fiancee visa thats why me and my husband decided to get married here.

And hopefully this coming October we will lodge my application again it will be spousal visa. My husband is in Wales right now he will be 6 months working there on October so he could meet the visa requirements that he have been working for the past 6 months.

This time we wanna make sure that we will be able to satisfy the ECO especially with our supporting documents that we havent been gathered before during our previous application thats why i got refused with the visa.

I just wanna ask cause my husband is a self employed worker and he doesnt have any pay slips. Is the bank statement enough evidence that he have money to support me and our daughter?

This is the only question id like to know and your answer will be highly appreciated..Thank you very much..

Hi miayela and welcome to the Family and Goodluck for your visa application
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Hello Miayela!

Yes, it's okay if your husband is self-employed. In the Visa form you will be asked about your sponsor's work (i.e. full-time employee, self-employed, part-time). You just have to show evidence of his business and financial/bank statement for the past 6 months. Hope this answers your question.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Thanks Mrs Daddy and menchkin for the info that helps a lot..

welcome and goodluck to ur application

Hi Miayela,

Welcome to the forum. Menchkin is right, bank statements are enough. Chances are you will get your spouse visa bec you are married, in a genuine relationship and of course if you meet all the requirements.

You from Mandaluyong? Loob or labas? My family is from Pasig.

Hi miayela welcome to the forum and good luck
    The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.

welcome to the forum Miayela, where in Manila are u from??Goodlcuk with ur application..

Got my spouse visa approved though my husband is not working since January this year..We really did'nt expect that i will get it because my husband is not in the UK for almost 2 years. We just showed his bank statement,copy of his shares in the stock market, his passport copy. Goodluck to your application,, gather all the evidence of your relationship, pictures ,emails etc. and your baby is a big evidence anyway..

Hi Miayela,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Louella & Iain.

Hi Miayela, Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your application.
    JOHN and VANESSA

hello miayela, good luck to your application....dont worry of sending all the important documents coz they will return them to you anyway and also the most important is you can show your bank accounts,property proff if he has his own business coz thats what we did before with my visa, he shows copies of his property and investments abroad..so i got my visa very quick, it took only 4 weeks..and i went to manila once only

welcome to the forum...this is very helpfull so dont hesitate to post if you have questions...

welcome

Smile Thanx!

To Ann07, tomoboyle2000, angel2008, iain busby, sconnie, le'em, grant thanks for the information and the warm welcome...and to Geraldine and kimmi.

im sure itl help me and my husband a lot especially in gathering all the necessary supporting documents that we need to collect so we can satisfy the ECO.

I dont wanna end up getting refused again its hard to be miles away with your husband. I want us to be together soon with our baby.

Geraldine and Kimmi im residing in Mandaluyong at California Garden Square thats along libertad st. very near edsa..were you guys from? are you also here in Manila?

my pleasure miayela

all the best for u and ur family

Welcome and good luck to your application....
    Matt & Trina Leach

Quote Originally Posted by miayela View Post

Geraldine and Kimmi im residing in Mandaluyong at California Garden Square thats along libertad st. very near edsa..were you guys from? are you also here in Manila?
    hi Miayela, I am now living here in Scotland together with my hubby..I am from Quezon City.. when do u plan to apply for ur visa??

Hi kimmi i will lodge my visa application by month of october...

Hi Miayela,

I'm from Kapitolyo Pasig but now lives in Redditch Worcester with my husband and 2 boys. I know where you live, got some friends in Mandaluyong. Good luck in your visa!

hi miayela good luck and welcome here :hellooo:
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

i think im too late,but anyway welcome here and all the best to both of u!

Respected Member
    welcome and good luck...

Hi ! I 'm also planning to apply for a spouse visa after 3 months because I'm just waiting for my husband to get some pay slips. he just got back to the UK last 4th of aug. Still preparing for all the necessary docs coz we want to get it right the first time. I am so afraid to apply bcoz we don't have many emails or chat logs before we got married... anyway, Someone from here really gave me the courage so yes, we're going to apply after 3 months... GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure u'll get the visa approved bcoz u already have a baby... CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

Smile Thanks!

Hi thanks for all the encouragement me and my husband has been collecting all the important documents now.

By next month i will lodge my application as soon as the papers.

Have a Good Day to everyone on this site and Good Luck to all the applicants who have lodge there application i wish you will have the positive results..

Hi thanks for all the encouragement me and my husband has been collecting all the important documents now.

By next month i will lodge my application as soon as the papers.

Have a Good Day to everyone on this site and Good Luck to all the applicants who have lodge there application i wish you will have the positive results..

Take your time in gathering all the required supporting documents for your visa application. No need to rush. It's better to be slow but sure than rush everything (which may cause a problem along the way).
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Smile

Hi Menchkin thanks for that i will for sure do that .. Hello to everybody on this forum..

Anyway i just wanna ask also if its really necessary that my husband should give them 6 months of his bank statement or is it possible that we could give them at least 5 months..

Thanks..

Hi Menchkin thanks for that i will for sure do that .. Hello to everybody on this forum..

Anyway i just wanna ask also if its really necessary that my husband should give them 6 months of his bank statement or is it possible that we could give them at least 5 months..

Thanks..
    I suggest that your husband produce previous 6 months bank statement if possible.
    Mench

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MRS. O'farrell View Post
    Hi ! I 'm also planning to apply for a spouse visa after 3 months because I'm just waiting for my husband to get some pay slips. he just got back to the UK last 4th of aug. Still preparing for all the necessary docs coz we want to get it right the first time. I am so afraid to apply bcoz we don't have many emails or chat logs before we got married... anyway, Someone from here really gave me the courage so yes, we're going to apply after 3 months... GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure u'll get the visa approved bcoz u already have a baby... CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!
    Hi MRS. O'farrell thanks! when are you planning to lodge your spousal application? Actually my husband got back in Wales last April this year he is self employed so he doesnt have a pay slip but he can provide his bank statements that he can financially assist me and our daughter..

According from advice ive collected from here and from my bestfriend who is in UK already you dont really need to provide a lot of chat logs and emails but for sure it can help but i think the best advice i can give you is just provide as many supporting document as you can especially you are married right? Attach your wedding pictures and your marriage contract provided by NSO.

ECO will be satisfied if your on a genuine relationship and if you can satisfy them with your supporting documents.

Well good luck to both of us and all other applicants.
    Hopefully well have a good results like the others from this site.

Have a nice day to you!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    I suggest that your husband produce previous 6 months bank statement if possible.
    Okay thanks a lot menchkin im just chatting with him right now and told him about it i just misunderstood him, he actually said 6 months hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    i think im too late,but anyway welcome here and all the best to both of u!
    Better late than never hehe anyway thanks Ana May..
    Have a good day to you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information