PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee visa issued today

frednbyang
19th July 2006, 11:00
:BouncyHappy: Yes, Byang had her interview today with a nice lady eco, interview lasted around 15 mins. Although I believe there was some delay between the interview and the decission being made.

So tomorrow is the cfo interview and with a bit of luck I will be booking flights at the weekend.

Without this forum I am sure our application would have been lacking as we only met in October and I could only manage to visit once for 2 weeks, so thanks a lot guys.

Byang, thanks for giving me a hard time for every last document I had to search for, your attention to detail was without doubt the key to our sucess.:cwm38:

Just one more thing, how long does this silly grin last for :D ?

walesrob
19th July 2006, 11:09
:BouncyHappy: Yes, Byang had her interview today with a nice lady eco, interview lasted around 15 mins. Although I believe there was some delay between the interview and the decission being made.

Byang, thanks for giving me a hard time for every last document I had to search for, your attention to detail was without doubt the key to our sucess.:cwm38:

Congratulations Byang and Fred! Welcome to a warm and sunny UK!

Elsa had a 10 day delay between interview and decision - local checks were carried out.

Haha, it was me who gave Elsa a hard time about the paperwork, which like you, made things a lot easier at the interview.

The grin will last a long time :)

scotsfiancee
19th July 2006, 11:59

So tomorrow is the cfo interview and with a bit of luck I will be booking flights at the weekend.

Without this forum I am sure our application would have been lacking as we only met in October and I could only manage to visit once for 2 weeks, so thanks a lot guys.

What was the ECO's questions during her interview? anyways, congratulations for both of you..i am very happy to know that.Wish you all the best!!:BouncyHappy:

ivor&mel
19th July 2006, 12:06
Just like to add to the congratulations. :) Keep us posted about your progress, and pass on any useful info you find out. :xxparty-smiley-050:

Eljohno
19th July 2006, 12:36

Congrats from John & Rhea:REDancedancer08:

KeithD
19th July 2006, 12:49
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now go buy that new washing machine for her, and a dishcloth :D

fontain
19th July 2006, 12:59
Well done fella :D

Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be in the same boat !!:BouncyHappy:

equaliser
19th July 2006, 13:04
Congratulations from Brian and Ashley :xxgrinning--00xx3:

frednbyang
19th July 2006, 13:34
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now go buy that new washing machine for her, and a dishcloth :D

You should see the pile of ironing I got already:icon_eek:

frednbyang
19th July 2006, 13:38
Congratulations from Brian and Ashley :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Brian and Ashley, thanks for you encouragement and support before we submitted our app.

For info, it took 1 month and one week from submitting to getting interview date. And I have to say I was bricking it this week, so glad that is behind us.

ginapeterb
19th July 2006, 15:15
Congratulations !!!! on your positive visa decision, Gina and I are both happy for you, and welcome back Rob, from the land of Sun, Sangria and s** oh by the way Rob, I have a nice photo for you, to welcome you back

http://ginapeterb.multiply.com/photos/photo/29/1

KeithD
19th July 2006, 16:27
:NoNo: I don't know, Pete bringing down the level of the forum :D

ivor&mel
19th July 2006, 16:35
Yeah... a sheep... How low can you get? Oh... not the place for that old joke :NoNo:

rands
19th July 2006, 17:14
Congratulations Frednbayang!!! You must be chuffed to bits!!! For the fiance, welcome to the UK!!!

Rands

russ01539
19th July 2006, 19:11
Well done Fred and Byang - Its been 4 months for us now, and I still have 'that silly grin'. Wena and I wish you both all the best for the future.

walesrob
19th July 2006, 20:04
Congratulations !!!! on your positive visa decision, Gina and I are both happy for you, and welcome back Rob, from the land of Sun, Sangria and s** oh by the way Rob, I have a nice photo for you, to welcome you back

http://ginapeterb.multiply.com/photos/photo/29/1

Hmm, since when was "sea" a swear word on this forum?

Saw the pic Pete, to be honest they all look the same :NoNo:

ginapeterb
19th July 2006, 20:19
I thought it would titillate you Rob to see a Pinay with a sheep....

ajwafa
20th July 2006, 13:10

Congrats!!!! Fred and Byang, well that means ECO has been doing thier job, hahahaha,