PDA

View Full Version : Pia is coming home!

Piamed
2nd August 2008, 07:36
Ladies and gentlemen

What started on the 30th August 2005 is about to be taken to another level. Finally, after all this time of waiting I am on my way to bring my most treasured and blessed gift, my beautiful wife, home. Not slept for 2 days preparing and being excited.

It's an extra blessing as Pia and I will be accompanying 2 very special ladies, Elena and Vanessa, to the UK as they fly to reunite with their loved ones, Simon and John. This makes it all so much more special.

Thanks again to all for your support; Pia and I have been so grateful for it.

God bless you all and see you soon!

Toks

jackmac452
2nd August 2008, 08:01
That is really nice news to hear my friend...I told Nisa and she is happy about what is happening...We wish you both and also the other two couples, all the happiness in the World....You know..to hear of other peoples Joy..makes me feel very happy also...Good luck to you both my friend.... Now Leeds will not feel so far behind Bradford in feeling like heaven...hahaha

aromulus
2nd August 2008, 08:01
Ladies and gentlemen

What started on the 30th August 2005 is about to be taken to another level. Finally, after all this time of waiting I am on my way to bring my most treasured and blessed gift, my beautiful wife, home. Not slept for 2 days preparing and being excited.

It's an extra blessing as Pia and I will be accompanying 2 very special ladies, Elena and Vanessa, to the UK as they fly to reunite with their loved ones, Simon and John. This makes it all so much more special.

Thanks again to all for your support; Pia and I have been so grateful for it.

God bless you all and see you soon!

Toks

All the best for the future to the both of you, from the both of us.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dom & Jet

islander
2nd August 2008, 08:13
I'm very happy for you & pia, and for the two other couples... coz it's such a nice feeling being with loved ones again & for a lifetime!

joebloggs
2nd August 2008, 09:27
Not slept for 2 days

:xxgrinning--00xx3: best thing to do if you find it difficult to sleep on the plane :D

good luck, one chapter closes, another one opens :D

Ann07
2nd August 2008, 09:48
That is good news amigo:) all the best for u and Pia...:)

Geraldine
2nd August 2008, 09:52
Enjoy your life together! Im happy for both of you. Next level...babies!!!

keithAngel
2nd August 2008, 09:53
All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

benb
2nd August 2008, 09:54
Enjoy the trip mate. Cheers.

andypaul
2nd August 2008, 10:01
Great news and im sure when the plane touchs down in the UK it will be like a party with the four of you.

May i wish you all a safe and happy journey.

Mrs.JMajor
2nd August 2008, 12:50
U deserve to be together guys !! best of luck maligayang paglalakbay sa lahat :)

tomoboyle2000
2nd August 2008, 13:03
All the best for you & pia, and have a safe journey.

IainBusby
2nd August 2008, 14:27
We wish the best for your future life together.
Louella & Iain.

menchkin
2nd August 2008, 14:36
I pray for a safe flight for all of you. God bless!!!! :) :) :)

aug06_2006
2nd August 2008, 14:55
Have a safe journey!

kimmi
2nd August 2008, 18:21
Hope u have a safe journey Kuya Toks, Ate Pia, Elena and Vanessa..welcome to the UK..pls bring some sunshine..:)

Piamed
2nd August 2008, 20:33
Thanks for all your messages. Ill reply to them properly when I get to da Phils.

I'm on the plane now. We were diverted to Almaty. I think its in Iran
. Nope its Kazakhstan home of Borat.

An Ozzie passenger took ill. He kept losing consciousness. He lied that he was not taking anything. But I noticed that he went to the toilet several times in the 1st hour. We searched his bag and he had taken several sleeping tablets and Meladrone and washed them down with a few beers before boarding.

Great! so now I've missed the 1st flight iPia booked direct to Surigao for me as well as the second flight she booked to Butuan in case I missed the first one.

Oh well. I guess I'm happy he is ok but how silly was that?

I have not sleep and am suffering from very dry eyes. I always arrive looking my best. ;-)

What is it with this flight!!

Now there cabin crew have their eye on a guy they suspect is consuming alcohol he brought on board. The guy was drunk even as we were boarding.

Hope nothing else will happen. We are refuelling now.

God bless.

jguanlao
2nd August 2008, 20:36
wish you all the best!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

flomike
2nd August 2008, 21:28
congratulations for both of you...Leeds is okay for her as there's loads of pinoys and loads of asian stores specially the phil-thai shops:) and a big city!!!

KeithD
2nd August 2008, 21:44
Nothing like Afghan Airways :xxgrinning--00xx3:

doonat
3rd August 2008, 10:35
congratulations to both of you! another success story

jencha8569
3rd August 2008, 12:06
all the best Kuya Toks.
happy and safe trip to all

alicat
5th August 2008, 13:44
have a safe journey.

winner
5th August 2008, 17:51
well done mate bring some nice weather back with you as well all the best

Peanutz
5th August 2008, 21:22
:Hellooo:Wish you both the very best in this world!!!:BouncyHappy:

SephEan
6th August 2008, 07:49
so so happy for you guys!! safe trip for them!

Piamed
7th August 2008, 17:12
That is really nice news to hear my friend...I told Nisa and she is happy about what is happening...We wish you both and also the other two couples, all the happiness in the World....You know..to hear of other peoples Joy..makes me feel very happy also...Good luck to you both my friend.... Now Leeds will not feel so far behind Bradford in feeling like heaven...hahahaThanks so much. Hahaha. Bradford is nice but heaven..:icon_lol:

All the best for the future to the both of you, from the both of us.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dom & JetThanks Dom. Only a few hours to go.

I'm very happy for you & pia, and for the two other couples... coz it's such a nice feeling being with loved ones again & for a lifetime!Hi amiga. We are all set and looking fwd to it. Thanks a lot!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: best thing to do if you find it difficult to sleep on the plane :D

good luck, one chapter closes, another one opens :DAbsolutely!! Stepping into a new life.

That is good news amigo:) all the best for u and Pia...:)Thanks Ann.

Enjoy your life together! Im happy for both of you. Next level...babies!!!

All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:Cheers mate!

Enjoy the trip mate. Cheers.Cheers buddy.

Great news and im sure when the plane touchs down in the UK it will be like a party with the four of you.

May i wish you all a safe and happy journey.It certainly will be. All going to different apirports though. Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle.

U deserve to be together guys !! best of luck maligayang paglalakbay sa lahat :)Was really nice meeting you eith Pia amiga.

All the best for you & pia, and have a safe journey.Cheers Tom.

We wish the best for your future life together.
Louella & Iain.Thanks guys; appeciate it.

I pray for a safe flight for all of you. God bless!!!! :) :) :)Thank you so so much.

Have a safe journey!Thank you po.

Hope u have a safe journey Kuya Toks, Ate Pia, Elena and Vanessa..welcome to the UK..pls bring some sunshine..:)We will try our best; i hear its not so nice there now.

wish you all the best!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thank you very much.

congratulations for both of you...Leeds is okay for her as there's loads of pinoys and loads of asian stores specially the phil-thai shops:) and a big city!!!Oo, there are many working in restaurants and i go to Phil-Thai from time to time.

Nothing like Afghan Airways :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

congratulations to both of you! another success storyAmen and amen!!

all the best Kuya Toks.
happy and safe trip to allMaraming salamat amiga.

have a safe journey.Thank you amiga.

well done mate bring some nice weather back with you as well all the best

:Hellooo:Wish you both the very best in this world!!!:BouncyHappy:Thanks for your wishes, we really appreciate them.

so so happy for you guys!! safe trip for them!Thank you amiga. See you soon.

KeithD
7th August 2008, 18:13
Now you're just showing off with the Multi-Quote function :D