PDA

View Full Version : My bf has body odor

traveller
1st August 2008, 11:45
Hi all i just wanna get off my chest once and for all...my bf whom i known from the internet has this terrible body odor that u can smell even if you are a feet away. at first i thought that i was just being too sensitive but i realized that even with his colleagues (from europe and the states) they all think that he stinks and he is always the butt of their jokes, even on facebook they would comment that they could smell him from england just by looking at his picture.

at first i was ready to leave him because of that, but i fell in love with him even before we met so i think that i was able to endure all of that because i already had feelings for him. as they say "love is blind" in this case, it cant smell.

apart from that he has a very violent nature, he would strongly argue his point and insist that it is the right point of view...as a consequence of which he is ostracized from his group...before i met him and before i was able to see him with his "classmates" i thought that he was well liked...it turns out that they all laugh at him and not think highly of him not only because he smells but also because of his bad attitude. he is stereotypically what they depict in movies as a loser, he is 23 and he is already balding plus, he always wears the same clothes and not wash them every so often

i accepted him despite all of those flaws given the body odor and the antisocial behavior he has...BUT

what i cannot accept is despite the relationship we have...he still has the time to talk/flirt with girls on myspace, facebook, yahoo chat whenever i am not around...i accept that tooo

but i found out that he even opened an account in okcupid and in this russian mail order bride site!!!!! oh god that is too much

i have told him that if he wants to be with other people and prefer their company dont do it behind my back ...

he is so deceptive...and considering that he flourishes in the internet because unlike in real life...you have to talk not type and people can actually smell and see him!

how could he be so mean to me...i gave him a chance before to stop doing these things behind my back...when i visited him in his place...he was hiding the myspace IM messenger that he has downloaded in his laptop by covering it with his back and talking to me as a way of distraction

cmon i am not so stupid...i wanted to cry there and then

also its not so much the fact that he talks or flirts with these girls but how could i be with someone who always chats in the internet almost all the time...instead of making use of his time for productive things like
searching for a part time job!!!

the only probable reason why i stick with him because he is good in one thing and that is in matters of the bed but i think i could only say that because i dont really have a point of comparison.

traveller
1st August 2008, 11:55
btw my bf is british and yes, i have taught him to use the deodorant even to the extent of buying antiseptic wash for him

Alan
1st August 2008, 11:56
Errr! Sorry to put it like this but............GET RID!!

Al.:)

walesrob
1st August 2008, 12:08
Teach is right. There's much nicer guys out there.

Geraldine
1st August 2008, 12:20
Im surprised that you are still with him...oh right bec he is good in bed? Hhmmmm:NoNo:

Seriously if I were in your place, Have a serious talk and give him one more chance then that's it. Apart from poor hygiene...I can not tolerate men who cheats! :cwm23:

What bothers you most? him being smelly or for being a flirt?

KeithD
1st August 2008, 12:24
Poor guy......:NoNo:......by the description you'd think he was a Manc :icon_lol:

traveller
1st August 2008, 12:43
Im surprised that you are still with him...oh right bec he is good in bed? Hhmmmm:NoNo:

Seriously if I were in your place, Have a serious talk and give him one more chance then that's it. Apart from poor hygiene...I can not tolerate men who cheats! :cwm23:

What bothers you most? him being smelly or for being a flirt?

yea because he is good in bed in the sense that he hasnt slept with a lot of girls (because no one was willing) im kind of the jealous type so thats my definition of good

LEAHnew
1st August 2008, 12:46
:omg:I'm sorry to hear your sentiments sis:NoNo::NoNo:
Don't be blind sis, I guess its not more on his smell:Brick:it's his attitude:furious3::angry:
As the old saying "There's alot of fish in the ocean"
but don't catch Dyesebel...opppss..got to go..gonna watch na:D:Rasp:

cheers

Alan
1st August 2008, 12:47
yea because he is good in bed in the sense that he hasnt slept with a lot of girls (because no one was willing) im kind of the jealous type so thats my definition of good

:Erm:

GaryFifer
1st August 2008, 12:53
Too many negative things in this relationship.Please consider your own feelings. I hear you making excuses for loving him.Loving a person you do not need to make excuses for his/her behaviour. For example you say he is violent. That concerns me.Perhaps you think its because he had bad childhood, and you want to change him or save him?
You say you accept him he is, but you obviously have not confront him about your own bad feelings on the relationship. These bad feelings will get worse, and bug you till the point you cannot take it anymore.
You can choose to be treated nice, and loved or abused and not listen to.My father has a bad attitude.It is very very difficult to live with a person like this. As they think everyone is an enemy.Trust me. This is not healthy relationship. Good in bed is the only good thing about him. My god what else?

traveller
1st August 2008, 12:57
Too many negative things in this relationship.Please consider your own feelings. I hear you making excuses for loving him.Loving a person you do not need to make excuses for his/her behaviour.You say you accept him he is, but you obviously have not confront him about your own bad feelings on the relationship. These bad feelings will get worse, and bug you till the point you cannot take it anymore.
You can choose to be treated nice, and loved or abused and not listen to.My father has a bad attitude.It is very very difficult to live with a person like this. As they think everyone is an enemy.Trust me. This is not healthy relationship.

well yea he has a bad attitude but i was thinking... what if hes just misunderstood...im scared of letting him go and finding out later that hes really a nice guy and hear about him and some girl living happily ever after...
because after all I love him but being a rational person... i know the warning signs but i just dont want to regret it in the future not being with him and then ill tell myself...i shouldve just gave him a lot of chances and endured...

nparvus1202
1st August 2008, 12:59
very few men who are 23 that are responsible. You got the bad one. Get out while you still can.

traveller
1st August 2008, 12:59
btw people i realize that the rational thing to do is to leave him

everyone is telling me that. even i myself is telling myself that

so maybe if someone could suggest how to make the situation better...
because iv heard everything about the leave him option...so x that one out
seeing as i cant seem to do that...even though i tried a lot of times

jencha8569
1st August 2008, 13:03
bad odor is tolerable but bad attitude no no.
many good guys out there much better in
bed than him..lol
if you can love him as a person not because
he is good in bed then go go go but if its the only
thing that keeps you sticking with him then
try to think much of the relationship is going.
love or leave him:xxgrinning--00xx3:

traveller
1st August 2008, 13:05
bad odor is tolerable but bad attitude no no.
many good guys out there much better in
bed than him..lol
if you can love him as a person not because
he is good in bed then go go go but if its the only
thing that keeps you sticking with him then
try to think much of the relationship is going.
love or leave him:xxgrinning--00xx3:

when i mean though good in bed...i say that...because he was my first and he said im his first too...its believable...because like i said...he is ostracized, doesnt have friends in real life etc...

GaryFifer
1st August 2008, 13:09
You want to take this little spoiled boy under your wing and mother him?he is supposed to be your bf, not your son.I sense you would end up cleaning after his fights and failures, or perhaps you want to change him his whole life. Good luck with that. Its your life.

traveller
1st August 2008, 13:11
i dont know whats going on with me...but even if he is a violent person i still love him...i mean he pushed me and hit me in the stomach...because i was going out with my friends...he said that i betray him because i am friends with people who hates him...but seriously i dont know anyone who doesnt

jencha8569
1st August 2008, 13:11
very common for a filipina sticking to bfs
who was their first but if you no longer
happy or too much for you then you should
think for yourself. think what u really want
and need in a man/relationship. if you have
doubts with him which is totally obvious
then try to go on life without him, go out
with friends, sports, anything that will
divert ur attention from him. then slowly you
will see what really makes you happy
with or w/out him.

GaryFifer
1st August 2008, 13:14
Okay NO MAN has a right to hit you. He is coward and bully. Leave him now. please

traveller
1st August 2008, 13:14
You want to take this little spoiled boy under your wing and mother him?he is supposed to be your bf, not your son.I sense you would end up cleaning after his fights and failures, or perhaps you want to change him his whole life. Good luck with that. Its your life.

maybe its because i grew up in a family where there isnt much conflict...also as for the hitting/violence...i grew up with brothers...so we also get into fist fights so i dont know if that has numbed me because i have gotten much worse from my brothers/dad.

traveller
1st August 2008, 13:17
very common for a filipina sticking to bfs
who was their first .
well glad to know im not alone in this
i call it a sort of "imprinting"
its left a mark on me
and its hard to get away
because of all the history
iv known him since i was 19
so its 4 yrs

GaryFifer
1st August 2008, 13:19
Being hit by someone you love is the worst betrayal. It messes your mind up.You know right from wrong.Would you wish that for your son or daughter?

traveller
1st August 2008, 13:25
anyway im confused...im just so confused...i wish ill find a guy who is like him in most ways except his bad attitude

Alan
1st August 2008, 13:29
i dont know whats going on with me...but even if he is a violent person i still love him...i mean he pushed me and hit me in the stomach...because i was going out with my friends...he said that i betray him because i am friends with people who hates him...but seriously i dont know anyone who doesnt

Now that I have read this I say - LEAVE HIM STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No gentleman hits a lady - EVERYONE on this forum will agree with this post!

Al.

GaryFifer
1st August 2008, 13:30
be friend with guy and develop relationship from there.It will come to you in time.You sound like you deserve happiness.

traveller
1st August 2008, 13:32
also...i would like to say that he has converted me to atheism. but i still pray (because thats all that i can do now...since hes in uk) that he will change...

right now...i told him that i havent been feeling well so i dont speak to him on YM anymore because i want him to feel my absence and reflect and maybe change

but it seems that even if i tell him im dying already he wouldnt change...he has no repentance

russ01539
1st August 2008, 13:33
OK Trav. I got a suggestion. Get a camcorder, and next time he has his bad attitude on film him, or if his attitude comes out when he is chatting then print his words. At a later date when he is calm and in a good moood show him the film, or words he has used so he can see for himself what he is like. Show him also the jokes his so-called friends make behind his back, and then leave him on his own to think about these things. Hopefully he will see what a prat he is being and change his ways. At least he is only 23 and is still young enough to see his errors and change.

Now regarding the body odour issue, this can be dealt with in a fun and easy way. Drag him into the shower with you and give him a good 'going over' in every way possible. This way he will smell nice, and associate cleaning himself with positive things - if u know what I mean.

As for his flirting this is a classic sign of low self esteem. He may give an outward appearance of knowing himself, inside he is just a scared little boy who has no-one to show him the way in life. It sounds like you are not wanting to get rid, so you are going to have to take this little boy by the hand and show him how to be a man.

Good luck.

jencha8569
1st August 2008, 13:40
also...i would like to say that he has converted me to atheism. but i still pray (because thats all that i can do now...since hes in uk) that he will change...

right now...i told him that i havent been feeling well so i dont speak to him on YM anymore because i want him to feel my absence and reflect and maybe change

but it seems that even if i tell him im dying already he wouldnt change...he has no repentance

hes controlling you i can sense that and sad thing
is you let him do so or accept it.
its all up to you really like i said love (u not happy) or
leave(you can start all over again) him

Geraldine
1st August 2008, 13:55
anyway im confused...im just so confused...i wish ill find a guy who is like him in most ways except his bad attitude

Give it alot of thought...you are both still young and no need to hurry. You are not thinking of marrying him yet are you? Keep it mind if he really loves you, he wouldnt hurt you in any way.

Alan
1st August 2008, 14:02
Am I in a different world here? The girl has said that he hits her!!!! - And the last few posts have talked about ' a way out of the problem!!!!'

I'm sorry, but any man who hits a girl should be locked up in my opinion!!

End of story!

Al.

Ady
1st August 2008, 15:20
I can't imagine someone being that bad - methinks you are pulling a few legs. If he is that bad - just get rid.

aromulus
1st August 2008, 17:52
23.........:omg:
plus points............ = good in the sack.....:omg:

Anything else sucks.

Don't bother taking this relationship any further. He is not worth it and will never change.

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

benb
1st August 2008, 18:46
Hi all i just wanna get off my chest once and for all...my bf whom i known from the internet has this terrible body odor that u can smell even if you are a feet away. at first i thought that i was just being too sensitive but i realized that even with his colleagues (from europe and the states) they all think that he stinks and he is always the butt of their jokes, even on facebook they would comment that they could smell him from england just by looking at his picture.

I suspect that his bad behaviour is linked to his bad odour.
Can you explain this odour a bit more? Does he take regular showers?
what is the source of the smell? Excessive Sweating? - there are special stuff for that. Standard deodorants will actually make the smell worse mainly due to the added perfume.

You need aluminium chloride hexahydrate based products. Or even Botox to stop problem areas from sweating too much. This gives ~12 weeks protection.

Its normally the bacteria feeding on the sweat causing all that bad smell. Best to see the doctor. You cannot stop bacteria, but you can stop the sweat glands from working.

Best Wishes,

maria_and_matt
1st August 2008, 18:51

do not put up with his crap! you deserve better but i guess you know that already. no amount of love will be enough to put up with what you have to put up with him, odor can be resolved but his behaviour is evil!

joebloggs
1st August 2008, 19:03
Poor guy......:NoNo:......by the description you'd think he was a Manc :icon_lol:

Q: What's the difference between a Scouser and a coconut?
A: One's thick and hairy, and the other's a coconut.

:D

No More Kids!!

After having their 11th child, a scouser couple decided that was enough, as the social wouldn't buy them a bigger bed and they weren't strong enough to nick one, the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive. The doctor then went on to explain that a less costly alternative was to go home, get a firework, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Scouser said to the doctor,
"I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a banger and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand...

This procedure also works in Watford, Birmingham , parts of Essex,
Sunderland and Aberdeen and anywhere in Wales.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lil John
2nd August 2008, 04:40
First of all I would like to apologize to the forum members here for the lauguage I am about to use.
GOOD G_D Almighty, Traveller have you listened to what you have been saying to us. This man and I use the term loosly should never be considered fit for any lady to associate with. I cryed when I read this thread because this is the same road my late sister took 30 years ago and it cost her her life. Everyone knew what my sisters boyfriend was capable of and he proved us right. On the day that my sister was killed, I had a heart to heart talk with my sister and I begged her to run, as fast as her feet would run, away from this animal but she would not do it because she said she loved him and she thought he would change.
Now I am begging you to do the same, run as fast as your feet will carry you and DO NOT LOOK back. I do not want to read your name in some obituary that I was right about your boyfriend. :bigcry:

joebloggs
2nd August 2008, 06:22
he's hitting you now and has little respect for you, so why be a punch bag for him, i hope you don't have kids with him, it will not only be you he's punching, so if you will not leave him, think about what kinda life any kids would have, and do it for them, if not for yourself :NoNo:

time he sorted himself out and grew up :NoNo:

traveller
2nd August 2008, 06:38
I can't imagine someone being that bad - methinks you are pulling a few legs. If he is that bad - just get rid.

i wish...but the thing is i have just covered the surface...there are more to this that he has done...he is not the normal type of guy...and seriously i havent met any person like this before in my life

but you might wonder...why i stick to this ... is because i developed feelings for him...he is nice online...but in real life...he turned out to be like what i mentioned

traveller
2nd August 2008, 06:38
he's hitting you now and has little respect for you, so why be a punch bag for him, i hope you don't have kids with him, it will not only be you he's punching, so if you will not leave him, think about what kinda life any kids would have, and do it for them, if not for yourself :NoNo:

time he sorted himself out and grew up :NoNo:

this hitting thing only happened once...and it wasnt very painful

traveller
2nd August 2008, 06:40
OK Trav. I got a suggestion. Get a camcorder, and next time he has his bad attitude on film him, or if his attitude comes out when he is chatting then print his words. At a later date when he is calm and in a good moood show him the film, or words he has used so he can see for himself what he is like. Show him also the jokes his so-called friends make behind his back, and then leave him on his own to think about these things. Hopefully he will see what a prat he is being and change his ways. At least he is only 23 and is still young enough to see his errors and change.

Now regarding the body odour issue, this can be dealt with in a fun and easy way. Drag him into the shower with you and give him a good 'going over' in every way possible. This way he will smell nice, and associate cleaning himself with positive things - if u know what I mean.

As for his flirting this is a classic sign of low self esteem. He may give an outward appearance of knowing himself, inside he is just a scared little boy who has no-one to show him the way in life. It sounds like you are not wanting to get rid, so you are going to have to take this little boy by the hand and show him how to be a man.

Good luck.

thanks a lot, i like these suggestions

aromulus
2nd August 2008, 08:15

Wether painful or not, the simple act of hitting a woman is abhorrent, disgraceful, distasteful and extremely cruel.

He is nothing else than a bully and not worth your time or affection.:NoNo:

Just like other members have suggested, I would recommend you to dump him, as the next time he beats you, it could be very paiful, or may even kill you.:bigcry:

The ball is in your court, nobody can make the decisions for you but yourself......

traveller
2nd August 2008, 08:52
I suspect that his bad behaviour is linked to his bad odour.
Can you explain this odour a bit more? Does he take regular showers?
what is the source of the smell? Excessive Sweating? - there are special stuff for that. Standard deodorants will actually make the smell worse mainly due to the added perfume.

You need aluminium chloride hexahydrate based products. Or even Botox to stop problem areas from sweating too much. This gives ~12 weeks protection.

Its normally the bacteria feeding on the sweat causing all that bad smell. Best to see the doctor. You cannot stop bacteria, but you can stop the sweat glands from working.

Best Wishes,

he takes regular showers...he actually takes showers quite often ... after workin out etc... i think he excessively sweats...and when i said that he should put deodorant...he said that it only makes him sweat more

about the bacteria...maybe its linked to him wearing dark clothes and not being able to wash them very well so the odor there is compounded

you think there is a connection to his behavior? maybe...thats why he has this bad attitude cos people are always "against" him

also...i was talking to a friend from the uk...he said that he was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome...and that maybe my bf also has aspergers syndrome...i read up on wiki and true enough he has some of the symptoms like...not being able to smell himself, very poor handwriting, antisocial behavior and extreme interest in one area, and as a kid he said he only talked to himself and kept going around in circles for no reason

anyway when we talked before...he never told me that he has some mental probs...but when we talked recently he said that his mom actually sent him several times to a psychologist...but they just mainly gave up afterwards...

and to my mind, i was like...oh that explains a lot

traveller
2nd August 2008, 08:54
btw, part of the reason that i pity him sometimes is because his father died when he was just about seven

so i really give extreme patience and understanding towards him

KeithD
2nd August 2008, 09:08
Oh for God's sake. Stop making excuses for him. Listen to yourself, you are given the impression you have no free will and you're the complete loser not him. :doh

aromulus
2nd August 2008, 09:33
Oh for God's sake. Stop making excuses for him. Listen to yourself, you are given the impression you have no free will and you're the complete loser not him. :doh

Yup, typical profile of an abused woman that doesn't want any help and will end up getting severely hurt.....:NoNo:

joebloggs
2nd August 2008, 09:33

i've known my misses for more than 8yrs, been married nearly 6yrs, and i've never hit her or even thought of it :NoNo:

aromulus
2nd August 2008, 09:36
i've known my misses for more than 8yrs, been married nearly 6yrs, and i've never hit her or even thought of it :NoNo:

Either you are too slow, or she is very fast.........:icon_lol:

Hitting women is one of the lowest things that a so called "man" could do to a person.:NoNo:

joebloggs
2nd August 2008, 09:41
Either you are too slow, or she is very fast.........:icon_lol:

Hitting women is one of the lowest things that a so called "man" could do to a person.:NoNo:

she's more of a thrower than a puncher :D

thrown a couple of things, but bad eye sight, missed me each time :icon_lol:

still saving to laser her eyes,,, i could be saving for a long time :cwm3:.................... :icon_lol:

David House
2nd August 2008, 09:45
When I showed this thread to my Filipina wife her reaction was "it's a wind up". No-one in their right mind will put up with what is described. If it is, then well done, you have fooled a lot of people! If not then please get out now, right now, before any more damage is done. Any future with such a person will surely be a disaster. Women often think that with love and devotion they can turn a bad guy into a good one. Almost invariably they fail, end up pregant, abused and in your case maybe alone in a strange country. There are many much better guys available, imperfect of course, but much better. Don't worry about the bedroom! Your second will probably be better, and if not, then that is something you can work on together. There are MUCH more important things than that. My own daughter lived with a lazy drunk, who physically abused her. She convinced herself she could turn him into a good man and tolerated his behaviour for years before it got so bad he was arrested and banned from within 5 miles of her. Now she has big debts and has to start again. Don't put yourself in such a situation, get out now before it gets worse. Be strong and just do it.

traveller
2nd August 2008, 10:04
When I showed this thread to my Filipina wife her reaction was "it's a wind up". No-one in their right mind will put up with what is described. If it is, then well done, you have fooled a lot of people! If not then please get out now, right now, before any more damage is done. Any future with such a person will surely be a disaster. Women often think that with love and devotion they can turn a bad guy into a good one. Almost invariably they fail, end up pregant, abused and in your case maybe alone in a strange country. There are many much better guys available, imperfect of course, but much better. Don't worry about the bedroom! Your second will probably be better, and if not, then that is something you can work on together. There are MUCH more important things than that. My own daughter lived with a lazy drunk, who physically abused her. She convinced herself she could turn him into a good man and tolerated his behaviour for years before it got so bad he was arrested and banned from within 5 miles of her. Now she has big debts and has to start again. Don't put yourself in such a situation, get out now before it gets worse. Be strong and just do it.

well unfortunately this situation is true...why would i waste my time writing this in this rant...anyway thats the reaso nwhy i dont wanna share this prob with anyone else because this is the same thing they would tell me...anyway as for what your saying...u may say its easy to leave him its not! especially if its been the only person in ur life for 4 yrs...plus...i tried...but what did i get...i started dating this guy who told me he doest have a gf..then i found out that he has a gf...and then this other guy who i met as well, after 1 day of meeting just wanna have sex, thats just insensitive to accuse its not true...and also i dont think this is an advice column but a rant page... i might as well get out of this forum

benb
2nd August 2008, 10:04
http://www.crcl.org.uk/ 01206-769795
"CARA is a confidential and non-judgemental support service for women and young people who have been raped, sexually abused or assaulted either recently or in the past and could involve a stranger, friend or family member"

andypaul
2nd August 2008, 10:20
well unfortunately this situation is true...why would i waste my time writing this in this rant...anyway thats the reaso nwhy i dont wanna share this prob with anyone else because this is the same thing they would tell me...anyway as for what your saying...u may say its easy to leave him its not! especially if its been the only person in ur life for 4 yrs...plus...i tried...but what did i get...i started dating this guy who told me he doest have a gf..then i found out that he has a gf...and then this other guy who i met as well, after 1 day of meeting just wanna have sex, thats just insensitive to accuse its not true...and also i dont think this is an advice column but a rant page... i might as well get out of this forum

The people I just telling you the truth as they see it from the Information provided.
The truth hurts sometimes but its the most vauable type advice in the world.

traveller
2nd August 2008, 10:26
The people I just telling you the truth as they see it from the Information provided.
The truth hurts sometimes but its the most vauable type advice in the world.

i dont really have a prob with the advices...but what really struck me the most is this comment that its a "wind up" - i dont really know what that means...but from context...im thinking that they think its not true...and accusing me of fooling people...thats too much

traveller
2nd August 2008, 10:27
maybe ill just rant on my own in my diary or whatever
im done with this

joebloggs
2nd August 2008, 10:30
this is the same thing they would tell me..
...but what did i get....and also i dont think this is an advice column but a rant page... i might as well get out of this forum

maybe you just don't like what people are telling you :Erm:, you want advice, that's what you got, or did you want people to tell you, hang on things will be ok ?

but things can work out fine, will not be easy, some on here have had a harder time than you, and it worked out, but you've got doubts, or why would you ask ?

David House
2nd August 2008, 10:46
I am not accusing you at all. It is simply that my wife found what you had to say so extreme that she could not beleve anyone would have put up with it. As you have confirmed that you are, then of course, it is your choice to ignore the universal advice being given to you. I can understand your reluctance because it is not easy to accept that what you have been doing may be a mistake. However I trust you will accept that the comments made are all in good faith and given to help. Maybe after some quiet relection you will get some benefit from them. It reminds me of the story of the proud Mum watching her soldier son marching with his colleagues on the parade ground. She turns to her neighbour to claim "isn't he wonderful, he is the only one marching in step". Sometimes we are so blinded by love that the truth, although obvious to everyone else, escapes us.

KeithD
2nd August 2008, 11:49
... i might as well get out of this forum
:Erm: Because everyone has spoken the truth from the outside looking in? What response did you expect? If you expected all to say what a wonderful guy he is, and the more he abuses you the better then we would class you as insane! :Cuckoo:

You posted it in the RANT section because you AGREE with what everyone has said, but keeping find excuses to stay. Leaving is easy, you walk out the door and don't look back. Simple. Follow what your subconsious is telling you for a change, that is the part of the brain that is seldom wrong.

nparvus1202
2nd August 2008, 15:08
Are you both British?

keithAngel
2nd August 2008, 15:41
Are you both British?

well i am :Erm:

Frances
2nd August 2008, 15:58

Sis sorry for saying this but i think you are experiencing battered wife syndrome loving despite the abuse and violence,his violence wont stop it will just escalate.My advice to you leave him while you still can and love yourself.Take care

andypaul
2nd August 2008, 16:48
Are you both British?
I am also

KeithD
2nd August 2008, 16:48
I am also
Hello Also :Erm:

andypaul
2nd August 2008, 16:52
Hello Also :Erm:
HI Admin

PeterB
2nd August 2008, 17:18
... i hope you don't have kids with him, it will not only be you he's punching, so if you will not leave him, think about what kinda life any kids would have, and do it for them, if not for yourself

I have the horrible feeling that this guy would do more than punch the kids - from what I read, I suspect that the insecurity and ostracisation is the sort of background which can lead to child abuse.

Traveller, I will repeat what others have said - Get out now, while you can, and don't look back.

keithAngel
2nd August 2008, 17:53
In fact having consideration for all the evidence give me his address and we can have a necktie party wee ha:222::woohoo::xxaction-smiley-047:xxmixed-smiley-017::behead::NEW4:

oops did i get carried away

jencha8569
2nd August 2008, 19:16
you were unlucky to meet him sounds a nightmare !!
get on with life without him or you will live a miserable life with him.
you have to accept its not good for you to be with this man.
he dosnt love you,if he did he wouldnt hit you or try to control you.
this is just the start.he could get worse ...
value yourself more highly ,you dont need him at all.
i think you have low self esteem.otherwise you would have
heeded the warning signs and left him a long time ago .
fair enough its your life but as you can see all of your friends
on this website know very well that HE IS IN THE WRONG AND THERE
IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR.
get out before things spiral into complete submission.
noone else can make you leave him but you must do it .
i cannot see any reason for you to love him.
take care of yourself .

aromulus
2nd August 2008, 19:29
im done with this

We all gave you free advice on your situation according to what you described, out of sincere concern for a friend.

If you cannot accept it, just say so, without having to show such ingratitude.:NoNo:

Maybe, yes, you are better out of here.

Babay....:Hellooo:

Geraldine
2nd August 2008, 19:32
im done with this

I suggest we all just concentrate on the topic - her bf's body odor.
She wouldnt listen to any advice anyway. :ARsurrender:

KeithD
2nd August 2008, 19:35
Sniff glue.....kills your sense of smell :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
2nd August 2008, 20:00
What a great thread has everything and just goes to prove that theres nowt so strange as folks.

I also suspect that the diversity of human relationships is somewhat wider than might be guessed from some of the reactions here.and it is true that there really is someone for everyone.

Having "restrained" women that would give Henry Cooper a run for his money professionally ,I would say there are no absolutes.

Violence is not an exclusive male preserve far from it and i have met both women and men who delight and apparently crave it for what ever reason I for one accept your rant traveller without any advice but an appreciation of your wish to share.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy17
3rd August 2008, 22:09
Thanks for sharing your situation Traveller... I think you have laid your story out and didn't expect the reactions you got considering it was originally about B.O.... take some time to consider what has been written for you - everyone here just wants the best for you.

Considering your guy spends a lot of time on the internet chatting on all sorts of websites, I just wondered if he might be reading this rant??? Be careful with your sign on etc , if he reads all this stuff god knows what he might do!:CompBuster:

Please please please listen to what all your friends are telling you - there are a lot of guys out there who would be a perfect gentleman to you, smell fresh and still be good in bed! This guy is your first one - I hope he's not your last. Get out fast and start looking around!!:Bolt:
Best wishes,
Andy

USA
3rd August 2008, 22:44
Ok, this thread was a joke right?
Ummm... maybe not. I have known and even worked with men with a body odor problem before. I always wondered how it worked with their ladies (in the cases that they actually had ladies)
I wonder about such things sometimes... like when someone has a bad flatuence problem:butthead:, how do they deal with that early on in dating?:)
Anyway- take it from a guy with a couple of long term relationships (including a 10 year marriage)under his belt and for better or worse had sex with- oh lets say- a couple hundred women, this guy is NOT good in bed. In fact he`s lousy. He stinks!(pun intended)
You WILL find this out when you get together with another guy or two.

keithAngel
3rd August 2008, 23:11
Ok, this thread was a joke right?
Ummm... maybe not. and for better or worse had sex with- oh lets say- a couple hundred women, this guy is NOT good in bed. .

Gosh that's around eight a year and a ten year marriage as well that's quiet something to achieve , I bet the ladies here will all be impressed :NoNo:

USA
3rd August 2008, 23:35
Gosh that's around eight a year and a ten year marriage as well that's quiet something to achieve , I bet the ladies here will all be impressed :NoNo:
Yeah, that thought occured to me as I was writing that. On the other hand I dont have B.O. and when in a committed relationship I am faithful for real.(unlike like some men that just say it or are only faithful because of lack of opportunity) What can I say? I like the company of women. Men blather on about sports too much... and they smell bad.
I just hope my GF doesnt find this forum and read that post!
Thanks for your input KeithAngel.

tomoboyle2000
3rd August 2008, 23:39

USA is really Peter Stringfellow :omg:

USA
3rd August 2008, 23:49
USA is really Peter Stringfellow :omg:
Oh, he says 3000 women-I`m sure its a lie. At least give me credit for actually being an American(not faking as one) and for being honest about it-Lets say I`m Gene Simmons with 4000.

tomoboyle2000
3rd August 2008, 23:59
Oh, he says 3000 women-I`m sure its a lie. At least give me credit for actually being an American(not faking as one) and for being honest about it-Lets say I`m Gene Simmons with 4000.

Thats no good USA, The Kiss guy is from Israel.

USA
4th August 2008, 00:05
Thats no good USA, The Kiss guy is from Israel.Born in Israel, naturalized citizen of USA.

tomoboyle2000
4th August 2008, 00:14
Born in Israel, naturalized citizen of USA.

Also got a great Tongue

KeithD
4th August 2008, 09:31
Also got a great Tongue
You've had him? :omg:

benb
4th August 2008, 09:37
You've had him? :omg:

:23_116_6[1]:

Cheryl Tyndall
4th August 2008, 10:12
How could you sleep with him without smelling his armpits closer to your nose? And you consider him as good in bed... You must be joking..

Mrs.JMajor
4th August 2008, 10:42
How could you sleep with him without smelling his armpits closer to your nose? And you consider him as good in bed... You must be joking..

:xxgrinning--00xx3: i agree

traveller
4th August 2008, 11:04
get on with life without him or you will live a miserable life with him.
you have to accept its not good for you to be with this man.
he dosnt love you,if he did he wouldnt hit you or try to control you.
this is just the start.he could get worse ...
value yourself more highly ,you dont need him at all.
i think you have low self esteem.otherwise you would have
heeded the warning signs and left him a long time ago .
fair enough its your life but as you can see all of your friends
on this website know very well that HE IS IN THE WRONG AND THERE
IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR.
get out before things spiral into complete submission.
noone else can make you leave him but you must do it .
i cannot see any reason for you to love him.
take care of yourself .

are u saying that he is not capable of change?
and that he is going to be like that no matter which girl he is going to end up with in the long run?

also please consider that he is very charming so im sure he will get girls through the internet..but as time passes by thats when he shows his true colors

also if he does not love me? then would he able to love another and change into a better person?

traveller
4th August 2008, 11:05
Thanks for sharing your situation Traveller... I think you have laid your story out and didn't expect the reactions you got considering it was originally about B.O.... take some time to consider what has been written for you - everyone here just wants the best for you.

Considering your guy spends a lot of time on the internet chatting on all sorts of websites, I just wondered if he might be reading this rant??? Be careful with your sign on etc , if he reads all this stuff god knows what he might do!:CompBuster:

Please please please listen to what all your friends are telling you - there are a lot of guys out there who would be a perfect gentleman to you, smell fresh and still be good in bed! This guy is your first one - I hope he's not your last. Get out fast and start looking around!!:Bolt:
Best wishes,
Andy

thanks, yeah im worried about that too...who knows if he has read this thing...i hope not

jencha8569
4th August 2008, 19:16
ok so if you are prepared to put up with his behaviour then dont write on here complaining about it ..
your a soft touch and easy target as far as what you have said on here..
remember, we all warned you ...
i hope you do yourself a favour and get out while you can .

KeithD
4th August 2008, 19:42
If you REALLY loved him, you'd be telling him all this this, and not strangers, which says you feel more pity for him than love, and you are confusing the two.

benb
4th August 2008, 20:32
Folks, its more to do with money I think!:Erm:

Where do I go if I leave him?
What do I do?
Can I get a new boyfriend?
How do I face my family?
Do I loose my right and go back to Philippines?

Just a thought...:D
Prove me wrong!

maria_and_matt
4th August 2008, 21:36

What do I do?
How do I face my family?

Prove me wrong!

some women are just into abusive relationship, but just in case these questions ever crossed her mind:

there are always people who help abused women, you will be taken cared of by charities that deal with people in situations like yours.

what do you do??? you start a new life! you bf is not the beginning, middle and end of yours.

your family is not in your situation so they do not know how hard it gets, when i got divorced from my first husband 11 years ago my parents was disappointed (them being catholic) but what mattered most is my son and my happiness.

and even if you lose your right to be here if you leave him, surely life back home is much better than what you got going on here.

hope you think things over and find that you are better off without him. goodluck!

benb
4th August 2008, 22:00
some women are just into abusive relationship, but just in case these questions ever crossed her mind:

there are always people who help abused women, you will be taken cared of by charities that deal with people in situations like yours.

what do you do??? you start a new life! you bf is not the beginning, middle and end of yours.

your family is not in your situation so they do not know how hard it gets, when i got divorced from my first husband 11 years ago my parents was disappointed (them being catholic) but what mattered most is my son and my happiness.

and even if you lose your right to be here if you leave him, surely life back home is much better than what you got going on here.

hope you think things over and find that you are better off without him. goodluck!

Well Said! Good advise :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
4th August 2008, 22:15
This is great now maria and matt are offering advise to traveller based on something that benb hypothesised nothing to do with the reality at all and then:laugher::doh benb is supporting there post:doh

traveller is in the fills sorting her own tourist visa without financial support

no need to read whats written guys Chinese w:dohhispers or what:doh:cwm24:

andy17
4th August 2008, 22:32
This is great now maria and matt are offering advise to traveller based on something that benb hypothesised nothing to do with the reality at all and then:laugher::doh benb is supporting there post:doh

traveller is in the fills sorting her own tourist visa without financial support

at least read whats written guys Chinese w:dohhispers or what:doh:cwm24:

Wow, I wonder if the scriptwriters for Coronation Street or Eastenders would be interested in this plot... :REGamblMoney01HL1:

maria_and_matt
4th August 2008, 22:53

at least read whats written guys Chinese w:dohhispers or what:doh:cwm24:

excuse me and i am ever so sorry

keithAngel
5th August 2008, 00:18
excuse me and i am ever so sorry

No need very entertaining:xxgrinning--00xx3:

traveller
5th August 2008, 13:15

What do I do?
How do I face my family?

Prove me wrong!

i am not in the uk
i am not applying for any sort of fiancee/spouse visa
we're not married...obviously hes my bf
and well no even for a traveller's visa i cant use him because he doesnt have financial capacity

thank you very much benb

benb
5th August 2008, 13:49
Wow, such strong love! Honestly, I really admire that in you.

Best wishes for the future

Peanutz
5th August 2008, 22:00
are u saying that he is not capable of change?
and that he is going to be like that no matter which girl he is going to end up with in the long run?
Most of the case YES he will not going to change.
also please consider that he is very charming so im sure he will get girls through the internet..but as time passes by thats when he shows his true colors
It is not of your concern anymore if he is capable to allure all the girls in internet once you get rid of him.

also if he does not love me? then would he able to love another and change into a better person?

He doesn't love you. If he does then you would paint us a whole different story. Again, it is not of your concern anymore if he will change in a better person once you dump him.

Maybe you like to be treated bad and you like to feel pity for other people but not of yourself.

Reading your story has not given me any good hint of why you love this guy. Instead, all I read is all your worries about what if and what not. He chat with every woman, he do this and that and yet you still love him. For me, that sounds more like of a very insecure person. If you think that you deserve a better guy than him then don't waste your precious time, just get rid of him.

traveller
6th August 2008, 10:39
thanks a lot for all those saying i am an insecure person, low self esteem that i dont really love this guy
thats exactly what i need to hear right now

traveller
6th August 2008, 10:41
Wow, such strong love! Honestly, I really admire that in you.

Best wishes for the future

yes, pure love!
(altho i think a lot of people will say otherwise, but who are they to judge who loves who)

traveller
6th August 2008, 10:42
note: dear people, although i appreciate your comments, i am a very sensitive person who gets down just by reading things like u have low self esteem, you dont really love him, he doesnt love you etc
i have a heart u know

Mrs.JMajor
6th August 2008, 10:46
reason why we human being, the brain was put on the head, rather than the heart w/c is on the chest only,meaning use the brain first on making decision rather than the heart,wise decision u can have on the future

SephEan
6th August 2008, 10:47
how can u take his smell in bed? just a question.. girl u better think, do u really have future with him? save your future, look for someone else.. just a suggestion.

traveller
6th August 2008, 10:47
also, id just to tell all of you...that slowly but surely i THINK that i am slowly getting rid of him...since i started this thread, i havent been communicating with him,

to be honest, i feel better when i dont talk to him, although its fun to read emails from him and get IMs from him...its better this way...like lake placid...i dont want the anticipation of getting emails from him and getting down and his random "walk outs" from our IM chats

so help me God, even if i see him online, im invisible

traveller
6th August 2008, 10:49
how can u take his smell in bed? just a question.. girl u better think, do u really have future with him? save your future, look for someone else.. just a suggestion.

honestly i dont know! the first time i saw him and smelled him...my first gut reaction was to leave but i fell in love with the dude before i even met him so i hang on...

SephEan
6th August 2008, 10:55
honestly i dont know! the first time i saw him and smelled him...my first gut reaction was to leave but i fell in love with the dude before i even met him so i hang on...

ah ok. but for me b.o. is really a big turn off, no matter how cute the guy is. well maybe that proves that love is really blind, or is it lovers are blind.... given that he smells, deodorant could help him...but girl his attitude, that is a big No No! try ur hardest to stay away from him..

traveller
6th August 2008, 11:03

this thought really struck me and for some time i have thought about it....and realized...yeah i am so unlucky...i dont know why in the world would i meet a guy who stinks that much (what are the odds) why of all the people in the world would i stumble upon this person, i mean its not too much to ask if at least the guy smells like a normal person i.e. normal smell is tolerable also, if a person gets mad sometimes its ok, but i stumbled upon a very violent person

traveller
6th August 2008, 11:04

no need to read whats written guys Chinese w:dohhispers or what:doh:cwm24:

thanks a lot for pointing that out, although im more of in a give up stage right now as to coming to him

traveller
6th August 2008, 11:10
what if a guy and a girl was doing something in bed and the girl got pissed because the guy has trouble with releasing you know what (and she never saw him ever release anything ever), after some time and the girl was already wanting to see it done, so the girl says to the guy...you're useless,and kicks him in his calf...would that justify if the guy later becomes violent to the girl?

Mrs.JMajor
6th August 2008, 11:19
what if a guy and a girl was doing something in bed and the girl got pissed because the guy has trouble with releasing you know what (and she never saw him ever release anything ever), after some time and the girl was already wanting to see it done, so the girl says to the guy...you're useless,and kicks him in his calf...would that justify if the guy later becomes violent to the girl?

:yikes: naiiba ka tlg what a post lol:Cuckoo: that was different from the thread "my bf has body odor"

traveller
6th August 2008, 11:21
:yikes: naiiba ka tlg what a post lol:Cuckoo: that was different from the thread "my bf has body odor"

well the relation is... i was thinking maybe that is the cause of his violence

Le'em
6th August 2008, 11:22
hi hello, too sad to hear your story, yeah i agree of Ms Sephean, deodorant can helps but there were some people that really has smells that stinks and dont use deodorants anymore coz theyre tired of it and yet they still smells.....

about being good in bed, if im in ur case and basing on what your stories it doesnt matter coz i cant concentrate on the sex if my partner smells,

being violent in ways, always remember ms traveller that if your guy will hit you once then he will hit you more....(optional)just take care of yourself as i can tell you really such a nice person and thinks not just about you, not being selfish but to him as well and you care for him a lot as your aware that its the only YOU who accepts him......and for some point there were reason why people sometimes be violent...

being young, 23 years old is very young for me. I know he has a long way to go for a change...maybe he has so many frustrations in life from the past and needs someone to sit down and talk and release whatever it is, try asking him whats inside of him that stops him from moving on(like giving time to himself and not being totally different from others, coz that will pushes him to be more paranoid...paranoid in terms that when you go out with friends he will think you cheat on him, let him trust you, be his bestfriend)

Being True to yourself.....not many in this forum will tell the same way as you did and im too proud of you Sis....your such a brave person to share that experience here in this forum...BUT, theres a BUT....all the advices here are from our own views of understanding basing on your story, still its all upto you to decide and to find your happiness...whats the most important is that YOU will be happy on that decision and not to regret to whatever is the result....this are all your best guides and views..but your good future is the most important above all....think about it ( who knows thats just trials in your life how strong you are )

Best wishes on your decision

traveller
6th August 2008, 11:29
hi hello, too sad to hear your story, yeah i agree of Ms Sephean, deodorant can helps but there were some people that really has smells that stinks and dont use deodorants anymore coz theyre tired of it and yet they still smells.....

about being good in bed, if im in ur case and basing on what your stories it doesnt matter coz i cant concentrate on the sex if my partner smells,

being violent in ways, always remember ms traveller that if your guy will hit you once then he will hit you more....(optional)just take care of yourself as i can tell you really such a nice person and thinks not just about you, not being selfish but to him as well and you care for him a lot as your aware that its the only YOU who accepts him......and for some point there were reason why people sometimes be violent...

being young, 23 years old is very young for me. I know he has a long way to go for a change...maybe he has so many frustrations in life from the past and needs someone to sit down and talk and release whatever it is, try asking him whats inside of him that stops him from moving on(like giving time to himself and not being totally different from others, coz that will pushes him to be more paranoid...paranoid in terms that when you go out with friends he will think you cheat on him, let him trust you, be his bestfriend)

Being True to yourself.....not many in this forum will tell the same way as you did and im too proud of you Sis....your such a brave person to share that experience here in this forum...BUT, theres a BUT....all the advices here are from our own views of understanding basing on your story, still its all upto you to decide and to find your happiness...whats the most important is that YOU will be happy on that decision and not to regret to whatever is the result....this are all your best guides and views..but your good future is the most important above all....think about it ( who knows thats just trials in your life how strong you are )

Best wishes on your decision

thanks for your reply, i really appreciate what u said...maybe its just the trials in my life...actually im giving him time right now to chat with all the girls that he wants and maybe someday he will realize how futile it is to spend his whole day in front of the computer...i havent been talking to him for days now...
im giving him a chance to change, because i think if one loves a person, she doesnt just give up on that person

Le'em
6th August 2008, 11:36
thanks for your reply, i really appreciate what u said...maybe its just the trials in my life...actually im giving him time right now to chat with all the girls that he wants and maybe someday he will realize how futile it is to spend his whole day in front of the computer...i havent been talking to him for days now...
im giving him a chance to change, because i think if one loves a person, she doesnt just give up on that person

yeah i agree with you also that if you love a person she doesnt just give up on that person, but again its optional...theyre were reason for that Ms traveller.....its case to case basis...you cant give up on him/her because maybe without you in his life, he will die or so but what about you? i can tell your not happy anymore because not just of the smell but its the violent way as well....i believe that its better to give than to receive but in this case, your the only one giving giving giving......its a give and take in having a relationship....if one is not happy then other is not.....and thanks god you let him go away for space..thats good.....but theres a great chances that he will be back again and knock on you again...if that time comes be prepare and be ready for your decision......

God Bless...

traveller
6th August 2008, 11:43
but theres a great chances that he will be back again and knock on you again...if that time comes be prepare and be ready for your decision......

God Bless...

he always does, even right now, yesterday,its never-ending, just to note that i have decided to stop before many times, but he always sorts of talks me into coming back

aromulus
6th August 2008, 11:45
you're useless,and kicks him in his calf...would that justify if the guy later becomes violent to the girl?

Absolutely no justification whatsoever....:cwm23:

The guy needs to sit down and re-assess his priorities.

As I see it, he is the one, with low esteem and insecure, hardly somebody to lean on in case of hardship, certainly not someone that will stick with his partner 100% through thick and thin.... :NoNo:
More like somebody that wants to assert his authority and prove how "macho" he is by abusing women, mentally and phisically.

The fact that you love him will not change his attitude if he is not willing to do so.
Also it makes him higly unsuitable to start a family with..... :NoNo:
You have to consider this aspect in case things progress further, being good in the sack, doesn't mean that he is "father" material.:NoNo:

That is why originally I did suggest to dump him......

Le'em
6th August 2008, 12:11
[SIZE=4]That is why originally I did suggest to dump him......

i agree with you aromulus

but we cannot do anything about tellin her if she wont listen and work it out

KeithD
6th August 2008, 12:45
Put this first one down (not physically :Cuckoo:) as experience, it'll make you a better person and much stronger for the next one.

Trust you to find a Brit that smells like a Frenchman :D

aromulus
6th August 2008, 12:53
Trust you to find a Brit that smells like a Frenchman :D

Onions and garlic...???:Erm:.... :doh

traveller
7th August 2008, 07:16
im beginning to think he's gay because he has this friend ... a chinese guy...whom hes always meeting up with and this friend of his has a profile picture of him holding a fan

KeithD
7th August 2008, 09:18
.....and this friend of his has a profile picture of him holding a fan
If it's a ManU fan, dump him :icon_lol:

nomorericepleas
8th August 2008, 10:28
Am I in a different world here? The girl has said that he hits her!!!! - And the last few posts have talked about ' a way out of the problem!!!!'

I'm sorry, but any man who hits a girl should be locked up in my opinion!!

End of story!

Al.

my fiancee hit me and kicked me before too. she also locked me out of the house and threw water on me when i tried to sleep outside on the garden bench, when i didnt move she boiled the water. :ARsurrender:

I don't think i deserved any of it. sometimes people have reasons for erratic behaviour. So i was able to forgive my fiancee for that and many more violent acts that i wont go into now.

I admit, i don't think a man should be hitting a lady. I think this woman is amazing for sticking with this guy so long even though he seems to have absolutely nothing going for him. Maybe she knows no-one else will want him so she's saving him from a lonely life??

Well, he deserves a lonely life if he has a bad attitude and is violent and doesnt even make an effort in any area. He appears obnoxious in general. There's no need for him to act that way to anyone. I'm all for listening to both sides, but.......

benb
8th August 2008, 11:19
my fiancee hit me and kicked me before too. she also locked me out of the house and threw water on me when i tried to sleep outside on the garden bench, when i didnt move she boiled the water. :ARsurrender:

I don't think i deserved any of it.

I'm really curious! What did you do to deserve that? :Erm:

Cheers

KeithD
8th August 2008, 11:28

He bought a Cardiff season ticket :laugher:

benb
8th August 2008, 11:32
:rolleyes:.........:23_116_6[1]:

He bought a Cardiff season ticket :laugher:

nomorericepleas
9th August 2008, 12:29

Cheers

well on that occasion i didnt want to dance. she was a bit drunk at the disco, i'm not a dancer so declined. She said i showed her up in front of everyone else by not dancing with her. She got stroppy and decided we should go home. she didnt go for our motor, but instead walked off to a tricycle.
i got on our motor and went home alone, then she tried to slam the gate on me and the bike when i got there. you know the rest, well parts of it. i wont go into it all its too depressing to think about.

apparently i should have run after her to ask her to ride home with me. ermm it's not my way to run after stroppy women, if she wanted to behave that way, it's up to her. I'm not into chasing drama queens. I think if i say i don't feel comfortable to dance at that time, thats it. I'm not a dancer, i never was and i rarely try it. I'm 45 i look :censored: when i try to look 20 on the dance floor.

In the KTV bar when i had a few too many among friends i can try, but in a disco surrounded by youngsters and pro dancers, i didnt feel like making a pillock of myself. I didnt deserve being locked out or getting some things smashed up. But thats just my opinion, no doubt someone will tell me otherwise:doh

nomorericepleas
9th August 2008, 12:32
:rolleyes:.........:23_116_6[1]:

i wouldnt buy any season ticket to watch football. As i said already i don't like drama queens. I grew out of football many years ago. Now life gives me grown up things to worry about like women and money.

Peanutz
9th August 2008, 12:47
note: dear people, although i appreciate your comments, i am a very sensitive person who gets down just by reading things like u have low self esteem, you dont really love him, he doesnt love you etc
i have a heart u know

If you get depressed and hurt from recieving different opinions about your post, THEN DON'T POST.
Next time you post be adviced that you will going to receive negative-positive comments.

I don't really understand people who moan and whine about their relationship and are not ready to open their eyes.
When you tell them what they want to hear, they will applause you, while if you critise them and show them the other side they will despise you.

Boh!

benb
9th August 2008, 22:56
well on that occasion i didnt want to dance. she was a bit drunk at the disco, i'm not a dancer so declined. She said i showed her up in front of everyone else by not dancing with her. She got stroppy and decided we should go home. she didnt go for our motor, but instead walked off to a tricycle.
i got on our motor and went home alone, then she tried to slam the gate on me and the bike when i got there. you know the rest, well parts of it. i wont go into it all its too depressing to think about.

apparently i should have run after her to ask her to ride home with me. ermm it's not my way to run after stroppy women, if she wanted to behave that way, it's up to her. I'm not into chasing drama queens. I think if i say i don't feel comfortable to dance at that time, thats it. I'm not a dancer, i never was and i rarely try it. I'm 45 i look :censored: when i try to look 20 on the dance floor.

In the KTV bar when i had a few too many among friends i can try, but in a disco surrounded by youngsters and pro dancers, i didnt feel like making a pillock of myself. I didnt deserve being locked out or getting some things smashed up. But thats just my opinion, no doubt someone will tell me otherwise:doh

Mate, on the dance floor, forget about what others think! you have your lovely lady and that is all that matters. Just have a great time dancing with her. She will love you no matter how you dance. You don't have to be a fantastic dancer to prove anything. Others may look, but that is probably out of jealousy than anything else. Forget them, no one is too old to dance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers,

jimeve
10th August 2008, 12:55
Unless you are like me, I have a leg 2.5 inches shorter than my left leg
from a car accident and have a built up shoe to walk evenly.
Anyway I must be a very good dancer because, when lam pissed and get up to dance, everyone leaves the dance floor and points their fingers at me. :66:

walesrob
10th August 2008, 12:59
Anyway I must be a very good dancer because, when lam pissed and get up to dance, everyone leaves the dance floor and points their fingers at me. :66:

If its me dancing, everyone leaves the dancefloor + points fingers + laughs hysterically. :Erm:

andypaul
10th August 2008, 12:59
Unless you are like me, I have a leg 2.5 inches shorter than my left leg
from a car accident and have a built up shoe to walk evenly.

They do that when i dance or sing i must be Micheal jackson:omg:

Hang on im white too and look bizzare im micheal jackson:D

jimeve
10th August 2008, 13:13
They do that when i dance or sing i must be Micheal jackson:omg:

Hang on im white too and look bizzare im micheal jackson:D

Yes but can you moonwalk, think thats what its called :Erm:

KeithD
10th August 2008, 13:41
.....points fingers + laughs hysterically. :Erm:
I thought they do that anywhere with you BOYO? :D

andypaul
10th August 2008, 14:45
Yes but can you moonwalk, think thats what its called :Erm:

Never been to the moon but visted the offices of the Sun if that counts:Erm:

walesrob
10th August 2008, 14:58
I thought they do that anywhere with you BOYO? :D

Do I know you? :rolleyes:

KeithD
10th August 2008, 15:43
Do I know you? :rolleyes:
You don't remember? Well it was dark....and I was wearing a mask at the time......:action-smiley-081:

ANDRES25
27th August 2008, 22:38
Have you left him yet? If not PLEASE DO... LEAVE HIM NOW, lots of men out there. YOU DONT DESERVE HIM!

Dedworth
27th August 2008, 23:07
A classic wind up thread 10 out of 10 Traveller !

Le'em
28th August 2008, 09:38
You don't remember? Well it was dark....and I was wearing a mask at the time......:action-smiley-081:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
28th August 2008, 10:16
A classic wind up thread 10 out of 10 Traveller !
:Erm: Speaking from the experience of 10 posts!

Dedworth
28th August 2008, 12:32
:Erm: Speaking from the experience of 10 posts!

Yeah but you get them on all forums not just the Filipino one. This was a good one though descriptions of further quirks of the BF released as the thread lengthened.

Maybe I'm the odd one out thinking its a wind up :doh

keithAngel
28th August 2008, 14:25
Yeah but you get them on all forums not just the Filipino one. This was a good one though descriptions of further quirks of the BF released as the thread lengthened.

Maybe I'm the odd one out thinking its a wind up :doh

That would make you part of the plot then as the post befor last was two weeks old:rolleyes:

vbkelly
28th August 2008, 21:50
btw my bf is british and yes, i have taught him to use the deodorant even to the extent of buying antiseptic wash for him

buy 1sack of tawas and soak him 24hours hehehe

andypaul
29th August 2008, 00:21

It will never stand up in court:omg:

Unless you have a thing for people in funny wigs, saying that the wigs are white a bit like sh...:D

andypaul
29th August 2008, 00:22
That would make you part of the plot then as the post befor last was two weeks old:rolleyes:

This is like a murder mystery weekend

It was captin wasabi with the tea spoon in the garden:D